Constitutional Emergency

Parfie's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Oregon Chief District Judge Ann Aiken, Re-Sentenced Dwight and Steven Hammond in Oct…"

Parfie replied Jul 31 to Formal complaint and charges proposed against Clinton & Harry Reid, others

5 Jul 31
Reply by Parfie

"Great Article, Govenor Palin! If they can rig our votes in a national election, the…"

Parfie replied Dec 20, 2015 to Sarah Palin: Congressional GOP Are Abusers And We’re Their Battered Wife

56 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Beautiful! Thanks :)"

Parfie replied Dec 9, 2015 to MARY DID YOU KNOW....................

26 Dec 11, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Larry, excellent point of view! I think people need to be aware, that they would pro…"

Parfie replied Dec 4, 2015 to BARACK OBAMA, ILLEGAL PRESIDENT, APOLOGIST FOR TERRORIST, ETC....

81 Dec 8, 2015
Reply by James Jordan

"Ya know what? Until people accept their reality, nothing will ever change. US is a…"

Parfie replied Nov 14, 2015 to WHAT GOOD WOULD TRUMPS BORDER WALL DO, NOW THAT OBAMA BRINGS THE ENEMY IN THE FRONT DOOR...BY THE THOUSANDS?? DO NOT LET HIM DO IT...SET UP RESETTLEMENT CAMPS IN THE MIDDLE EAST (SAUDI ARABIA)

58 Dec 7, 2015
Reply by MICHAEL P HENNESY

"Typical BS...they were censoring before they passed the law to censor. Twitter and F…"

Parfie replied Nov 7, 2015 to INTERNET CENSORSHIP IS HERE! .......By Michael Connelly

53 Nov 17, 2015
Reply by Garie. Paul D.

"Barbara, I am very interested! Thank You :)"

Parfie replied Jun 27, 2015 to We're Fighting Back! "Feed The Beast, NO MORE!"

87 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"If any if you follow Karen Hudes (I think Col. Riley does), she is an attorney/econo…"

Parfie replied Jun 23, 2015 to We're Fighting Back! "Feed The Beast, NO MORE!"

87 Jul 9, 2015
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service