Constitutional Emergency

Will Smith's Discussions (75)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, it seems that no action really may be needed now. The City Administrator is wo…"

Will Smith replied Nov 17, 2013 to McDonough restaurant owner cited for flying flags

15 Jan 28, 2014
Reply by Tracy

"She is right - there are a lot of spineless R's in DC. We don't know what skeletons…"

Will Smith replied Sep 22, 2013 to Sarah Palin is spot on about the spineless cowards in the R party in DC

20 Sep 23, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"There's actually a lot of good info here IF the bills pass and that is the key quest…"

Will Smith replied Sep 13, 2013 to Received this today from Jim Inhofe about Voter Fraud

14 Sep 17, 2013
Reply by Mary Anne Alliegro

"I was in Athens, Greece teaching a telecommunications signaling class. It took almos…"

Will Smith replied Sep 10, 2013 to Where were you and what were you doing 9/11/01 ?

14 Sep 11, 2013
Reply by Snowman8wa

"David, would you please send me some links to some of these far left idiot sites? I'…"

Will Smith replied Aug 25, 2013 to NSA Scandal: More Proof the President is a LIAR

14 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"Nobody needs proof that the president is a pathological liar. He doesn't open his pi…"

Will Smith replied Aug 25, 2013 to NSA Scandal: More Proof the President is a LIAR

14 Aug 26, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"OK - a date for the start of these solar flares would be useful. I wouldn't mind kno…"

Will Smith replied Aug 25, 2013 to Unable to comprehend

14 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I'm building my AR 15 from scratch - my lower is completed. You can bet I'll be able…"

Will Smith replied Aug 20, 2013 to Meanwhile In Russia, while America raises children to be pacifists we are doomed! AK-74: Fast Assembly & Disassembly In Russian School

6 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Snowman8wa

"Gunny, I'm a vet and a damn good shot - I can put 10 out of 10 in the black at 100 y…"

Will Smith replied Aug 20, 2013 to Federal Court Strikes Down Oklahoma Sharia and International Law Ban

45 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"This could actually work. The first and foremost would be the 28th amendment to the…"

Will Smith replied Aug 20, 2013 to Convention of the States - Article V. US Constitution

31 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Christopher A. Brown

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service