Shirley Burgess's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Will do. "

Shirley Burgess replied Dec 26, 2013 to If you want to be on the Operation American Spring Prayer Team Please alert us to this here

94 Apr 11, 2014
Reply by michell heim

"I posted this to FB a minute ago. "

Shirley Burgess replied Dec 25, 2013 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

" I post to Facebook, and Pinterest."

Shirley Burgess replied Dec 20, 2013 to If you post on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest or other social networks please let me know here.

147 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Steve Hartsell

"I will not be able to attend. Wish I could it sounds great!"

Shirley Burgess replied May 3, 2013 to PFA National Face to Face Weekend Meeting & Fellowship at Arkansas

12 May 3, 2013
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"After that bit in the news about the Russian Nuclear Sub that was in the Gulf for 1…"

Shirley Burgess replied Mar 7, 2013 to North Korea vows nuclear attack on US, saying Washington will be 'engulfed in a sea of fire'

35 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by james Hunter

"http://cheftessbakeresse.blogspot.com/search/label/52%20jar%20method   Food storage…"

Shirley Burgess replied Mar 5, 2013 to Survival Cooking:

3 Mar 18, 2013

"Donna,  I live in Buchanan County. There are a handful of us here. I live on the edg…"

Shirley Burgess replied Feb 27, 2013 to When the economy collapses - what is your plan for your community to succeed and not fall prey to what evil may come?

53 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Richard A. Hall

"I would like to help. Not sure what I could do, but willing to try."

Shirley Burgess replied Feb 12, 2013 to Next Stage is finding good leaders and recruiting

70 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"I know a Patriot/Vet that I went to school with in LaPorte who would probably be int…"

Shirley Burgess replied Feb 12, 2013 to Next Stage is finding good leaders and recruiting

70 Feb 27, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Inspiring. Left me teary eyed. The map is the same as what is happening today, only…"

Shirley Burgess replied Feb 4, 2013 to Little history........... Notice the map of attach and look what the White house and State Department have supported, weaponized and financed over the last four years.

21 Feb 5, 2013
Reply by Anna Lou Runions

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service