Constitutional Emergency

Martha Donahue AZ's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"All those hippies burning the flag and spitting on our soldiers are now in Congress…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Nov 13, 2010 to Vietnam vets betrayed again - Pentagon bureaucrat wants to abridge 50th-anniversary ceremonies

31 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

"Sounds like Barry to me."

Martha Donahue AZ replied Nov 10, 2010 to Professional Victims

13 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

"this is why i keep pushing the 2nd paragraph of the Decla. of Indep. We have the rig…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Nov 9, 2010 to Oklahoma's Ban on Shariah Law Blocked: Supporters Blame State Attorney General

40 Nov 11, 2010

"I was just wondering. You seem to think we'll be screwed. But we are making headway.…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Nov 9, 2010 to Oklahoma's Ban on Shariah Law Blocked: Supporters Blame State Attorney General

40 Nov 11, 2010

"William, are you saying you're willing to sit back and watch it happen? Or do we joi…"

40 Nov 11, 2010

"In Az, 2 individual ranchers lost their ranches b/c they defended themselves against…"

40 Nov 11, 2010

"I live in AZ. But I,too, will call and pitch a fit. WE have our own law. And Sharia…"

40 Nov 11, 2010

"So Edmundson didn't file in time. He lost the election. Gosh...sounds like a bad cas…"

40 Nov 11, 2010

"Everyone is talking about getting the bums out. ok...let's do it. The 2nd paragraph…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Nov 8, 2010 to Congress Report Concedes That Obama Not Properly Vetted

44 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Twana Blevins

"i just called the FBI. he said he's been getting calls about this all day and wanted…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Oct 28, 2010 to Anti-Obama Retired Military Officer Jailed Again – with NO Accuser (URGENT ACTION ITEM)

49 Nov 9, 2010
Reply by Steph F.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service