Constitutional Emergency

Martha Donahue AZ's Discussions (325)

Discussions Replied To (250) Replies Latest Activity

"Amen to that, Michelle."

Martha Donahue AZ replied May 30, 2014 to Operation Zero Footprint Will Bring Obama And Hillary Down (McCain/Reid et al involved)

185 Jun 1, 2014
Reply by Going...Going...Gone

"God keep you safe and well.  u've done an amazing job here."

Martha Donahue AZ replied Dec 23, 2013 to PFA / Constitutional Emergency New Direction and New Leadership

43 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Louise Barnes

"blah! blah! woof! woof!  pppffffftttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Dec 10, 2013 to Senator Ayotte response on military purge

32 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Gunny Sergeant

"i'm scared to death but it keeps me alert. thx for this, Harry."

Martha Donahue AZ replied Aug 25, 2013 to SO, IT'S ON, LIKE IT OR NOT...............??

11 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Stephanie Robinson

"I've been stunned by this ever since I read about this.  this just stinks of coercio…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Aug 21, 2013 to Banished: Proof of Jihad in Hasan Trial

7 Aug 22, 2013
Reply by IdahoConstitutionist

"I can see the infiltration, but I don't get the marriage.  it makes no sense to me. …"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Aug 16, 2013 to Outside View: Perhaps it's not her man Huma Abedin stands by (wife of Weiner, D-NY)

3 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by Tish

"So...that means the feds honor "honor killings", murdering Christians, etc. seems to…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Aug 16, 2013 to Federal Court Strikes Down Oklahoma Sharia and International Law Ban

45 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Feds forced farmers to kill pigs in MI. and guess who owns MI now.   http://rt.com/u…"

Martha Donahue AZ replied Jul 19, 2013 to TAKE A GOOD LOOK AT THIS MAP * * * MOSQUE IN AMERICA, *DISTRBUTION IN EACH STATE...

53 Aug 14, 2013
Reply by Judy A Townsend

"so...now we know and can move on to others. at least, I will."

Martha Donahue AZ replied Jun 21, 2013 to Dr. Ben Carson Drops Medicine, Enters Political Arena

32 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

"Brian, look up in the comments. there r 2 links."

Martha Donahue AZ replied Jun 21, 2013 to Dr. Ben Carson Drops Medicine, Enters Political Arena

32 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jeanine Kincheloe

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service