Constitutional Emergency

Stephen Gordon's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (40) Replies Latest Activity

"THERE IS NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THIS WHOLE THING HAS BEEN RUN BY OUR CORRUPT NAZI,…"

Stephen Gordon replied Apr 24, 2013 to Why do I think the Boston bombing was a false flag and how? This headline helps explain it : "70% Favor Use of Surveillance Cameras in Public Places"

21 May 14, 2013
Reply by Martin K. Keene

"THINK AGAIN ABOUT BOSTON, ME THINKS IT WAS A PUT UP DEAL BY THE COMMUNIST POWER TO T…"

Stephen Gordon replied Apr 23, 2013 to The Most Unconstitutional Law in American History - Issue #16

20 Apr 25, 2013

"Plant a garden every year, getting the soil ready now. We are in Colorado so I can n…"

Stephen Gordon replied Apr 22, 2013 to Do you have a garden planted yet, or getting ready to plant one or more?

21 Apr 28, 2013
Reply by Paul JJ Jensen

"SOUNDS LIKE ALOT OF BOVINE FECES TO ME!!!  "

Stephen Gordon replied Apr 13, 2013 to Students Asked to ‘Argue That Jews Are Evil’ and Prove Nazi Loyalty in Assignment Linked to Common Core

14 Apr 13, 2013

"Where is Gene McCarthy when we really need him!!??"

Stephen Gordon replied Mar 23, 2013 to 1963 Congressional Record of Communist Goals for America

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Thanks Twana! My only hope is that we have not been infiltrated. The liberal, marxis…"

Stephen Gordon replied Mar 13, 2013 to I'm tired of the ugly rude snarkiness at fellow Patriots on PFA

35 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Twana Blevins

"Sorry kids but Colorado has been hijacked by the Commie Liberals, probably because t…"

Stephen Gordon replied Mar 10, 2013 to TUITION ASSISTANCE TO SOLDIERS CUT WHILE CO APPROVES LOWERING TUITION COSTS TO ILLEGALS

12 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Tish

"B.S.!!!!!"

Stephen Gordon replied Mar 10, 2013 to MARK KELLY (GIFFORDS HUSBAND) BUYS AR15

23 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by gary kaalberg

"We are working on it Colorado!!!"

Stephen Gordon replied Mar 10, 2013 to There is no need for me to post anymore.......When I do, folks EVERY TIME run in and say it's not true!

157 Mar 28, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"Twana, have you seen the web sites about DHS and Fema buying 30,000 gullotines and r…"

Stephen Gordon replied Mar 6, 2013 to Unrestricted Warfare - China is using a creative and unorthodox strategy to undermine its adversary.

6 Mar 6, 2013

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service