Constitutional Emergency

Ima Iggymom's Discussions (77)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"Twitter link fails every time I try to share."

Ima Iggymom replied Jan 3, 2014 to OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING - Washington, D.C. in the cross-hairs - The Out-of-Control Government Leadership Must Be Stopped

617 May 5, 2014
Reply by Ralph C Wallace

"I have no proof, I will start there, but a CNN report interviewing afghans consistan…"

Ima Iggymom replied Mar 29, 2012 to Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

30 Mar 31, 2012

"Then you might want to take your blood pressure meds before reading this too... fede…"

Ima Iggymom replied Mar 29, 2012 to Leaked Pentagon Video - Flu Vaccine Use to Modify Human Behavior

30 Mar 31, 2012

"They have also scrubbed, or attempted to scrub any positive news on Bales."

Ima Iggymom replied Mar 29, 2012 to Fox News exposes unfair media treatment of Afghan massacre vs Fort Hood Massacre

7 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"From http://www.politico.com/morningdefense   Can you say “BIASED”?? See the people…"

Ima Iggymom replied Mar 29, 2012 to Fox News exposes unfair media treatment of Afghan massacre vs Fort Hood Massacre

7 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Juanita B Padberg

"Also see: 2009 - Lithium into the water supply Dr Georgiou: Health Care Innovations…"

30 Mar 31, 2012

"Senior Who's Who at NATO.... http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/who_is_who.htm Seni…"

Ima Iggymom replied Feb 27, 2012 to OH HELL NO! CALL TO ACTION PATRIOTS! - Breaking: Afghan National Website Confirms That NATO Agreed to Hold Trial For Those Accused of Koran

192 Mar 15, 2012
Reply by Jack

"How SOON they forget...before Obama, America had made great strides in Afghanistan a…"

Ima Iggymom replied Feb 27, 2012 to This brass politician plays PC very well. It is his game! Disgusting!

36 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"When did they all lose their balls? One Pres, can't think of who off the top of my h…"

Ima Iggymom replied Feb 25, 2012 to This brass politician plays PC very well. It is his game! Disgusting!

36 Feb 28, 2012
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"I am going to go through the phone book, I do know of a couple dozen who do it every…"

Ima Iggymom replied Feb 25, 2012 to Warning: Awake ye Christians

20 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by Ray

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service