Constitutional Emergency

Johnny Smith's Discussions (691)

Discussions Replied To (604) Replies Latest Activity

"I saw that when it first came out John, great clip. That particular speech pretty mu…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 18, 2014 to VALLELY: Obama’s Benghazi cover-up

3 Mar 18, 2014
Reply by Johnny Smith

"I agree that anyone who is a communist and can be proven to be so can not be allowed…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 17, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014
Reply by marlene mary vasecka

"I am myself trying to strive for the group you describe, it should include any that…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 17, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014

"Amos, if you read the part of the plan that you mention it says people with the valu…"

195 Apr 20, 2014

"Hi James and welcome aboard. If you go to the state groups tab above and click on it…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 16, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014

"You answered the question in your mind about strategy, we can't keep going the way w…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 16, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014

"Not actually Kathi. We do need immigration reform to cut back on the number of legal…"

195 Apr 20, 2014

"What is that all about Jo? I have seen many of the tea party groups that are doing e…"

195 Apr 20, 2014

"Depending where you are located the, increase in military traffic is normal. During…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 15, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014

"You seem to have missed out on the mission that this site is presently dedicated to…"

Johnny Smith replied Mar 15, 2014 to Poll by Tea Party Command Center that includes OAS!

195 Apr 20, 2014

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service