Constitutional Emergency

Mike Travis's Discussions (230)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Harry, I am shocked you support giving illegals any opportunity to remain here. They…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 31, 2016 to QUICK RETURN TO RULE OF LAW AND UNLIMITED PROSPERITY

62 Sep 16, 2016

"Mr. Wallace, while I have not lived as long as you, I remember a time when America w…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 31, 2016 to QUICK RETURN TO RULE OF LAW AND UNLIMITED PROSPERITY

62 Sep 16, 2016

"Mr. Rich, like you I pray we can restore our lawful Constitutional Republic peaceful…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 28, 2016 to The traitorous cadre of slimy Republicans

125 Aug 31, 2016
Reply by David J. Goetz

"PV, the more I read the more concerned I am that the traitors in both parties will d…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 28, 2016 to QUICK RETURN TO RULE OF LAW AND UNLIMITED PROSPERITY

62 Sep 16, 2016

"I pray this is all true."

Mike Travis replied Aug 19, 2016 to Want some good news?

1 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Mike Travis

"The 2012 election was proof that our system is totally corrupt. The only way to corr…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 19, 2016 to Think a ballot cannot be fixed? Watch this proof

11 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Dennis, he didn't really win, his handlers bought the election through corruption. A…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 19, 2016 to CAN YOU SURVIVE HILLARY? ARE YOU WILLING TO CHANCE IT? WHAT ABOUT FUTURE GENERATIONS?

21 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Patriot Vet, all of this proves what I believe which is that not only are the commie…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 19, 2016 to CAN YOU SURVIVE HILLARY? ARE YOU WILLING TO CHANCE IT? WHAT ABOUT FUTURE GENERATIONS?

21 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"For the sake of all who have fought and died for America, as well as for the innocen…"

21 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Old Rooster

"Patriot Vet, I am one who has concluded that the traitors in all governments who see…"

Mike Travis replied Aug 14, 2016 to Can the UN form a Global Police force in America? Obama says YES

6 Aug 14, 2016
Reply by Mike Travis

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service