Constitutional Emergency

Robert James Burkholder's Discussions (578)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"True--but only one matched the verse I was thinking of.   But the verse you cite is…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 25, 2015 to Christmas Devotion............The Greatest Gift We Can Receive...and share...

26 Dec 27, 2015
Reply by Michael M. Regan

"Hebrews 2:12-saying I will declare thy name uto my brethren, in the midst of the con…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 25, 2015 to Christmas Devotion............The Greatest Gift We Can Receive...and share...

26 Dec 27, 2015

"Let me find my Cloncordance-- but-- ALl I could possibly add is I will Praise you be…"

26 Dec 27, 2015

"I am at peace with God Almighty He is my Lord His Holy Spirit my guide, His Word my…"

26 Dec 27, 2015

"I am a Veteran -trained by the US Army to consider the foundations when training to…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 16, 2015 to VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

86 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by WacoJohn

"Have you even read what Congress Titled The Jefferson Bible? The life and morals of…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 16, 2015 to VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

86 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by WacoJohn

"So right-- and this current daisey cutter of a PResidential Administration is SO WRO…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 15, 2015 to VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

86 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by WacoJohn

"Read carefully Wm.J.Federer's American Minute  "The Creature Frankenstein-like is de…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 15, 2015 to INSANITY OR TREASON? By Michael Connelly

110 Dec 15, 2015
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"sounds good to me. We trained at Ft.Campbell ,KY int he summer of 69 as a reflection…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 14, 2015 to VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

86 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by WacoJohn

"America seems intent upon  forcing every institution to be as secular as the State.…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 14, 2015 to VA CANCELS CHRISTMAS

86 Dec 19, 2015
Reply by WacoJohn

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service