Constitutional Emergency

Robert James Burkholder's Discussions (578)

Discussions Replied To (561) Replies Latest Activity

"A house divided against itself cannot stand.A Biblical truth acknowledged back in 18…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Jan 2, 2012 to DEVVY CAN'T BE ALL WRONG - Who Can Ignore Nearly Daily Attacks On The US Constitution?

14 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Jack

"Ms.Blevins -Just an aside. I served with a man named Coeburn Blevins from Harlan Cou…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 31, 2011 to Oppressing Ahead

26 Jan 4, 2012

"Darwin,Thank you for your service--and Welcome Home! I find the only thing I can add…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 31, 2011 to Denver's 10th Circuit Court in spotlight as it considers Oklahoma's Shariah-law case

30 Jan 1, 2012

"I second that proposal. WHY our Government -and the mainstream Media are  giving aid…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 30, 2011 to Denver's 10th Circuit Court in spotlight as it considers Oklahoma's Shariah-law case

30 Jan 1, 2012

"For fear of causing a general uprising against the people beguiled by this purported…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 28, 2011 to Well, well, well, the Texas Christmas Day massacre of 7 people, including the killer, was a MUSLIM honor killing, after all.

36 Jan 1, 2012

"I wonder how the recent honor killings in Grapevine Texas will affect the courts and…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 27, 2011 to Denver's 10th Circuit Court in spotlight as it considers Oklahoma's Shariah-law case

30 Jan 1, 2012

"OOPs folks-- need to know  the Denver Post story is  not that current. the Denver Po…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 27, 2011 to Denver's 10th Circuit Court in spotlight as it considers Oklahoma's Shariah-law case

30 Jan 1, 2012

"Well said. and T'anks. If a man thinks about it though -where he came from and the f…"

30 Jan 1, 2012

"It seems these Judges in Denver ignore the supreme law of the land-- the US Constitu…"

30 Jan 1, 2012

"As it is written Cursed is the man who puts his trust in man,and makes flesh his str…"

Robert James Burkholder replied Dec 24, 2011 to Looking to the 2012 election to fix things? Dream on!

151 Jan 5, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service