Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for your service. I hope it won't be necessary for you to give more -- but I'…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Apr 27, 2012 to This is deadly serious business. We are about to lose our beloved Republic...!

44 Jul 21, 2012

"If you don't vote for whoever the candidate is -- and it is Romney, I'm afraid -- yo…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Apr 21, 2012 to Will You Vote for a Romney/Rubio Ticket?

229 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by phrowt

"Do you remember the Representative from the deep South who was afraid our military b…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Apr 21, 2012 to Will You Vote for a Romney/Rubio Ticket?

229 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by phrowt

"Bolton is spot on -- and Romney hasn't the chance of an ice cube in hell of beating…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Apr 9, 2012 to UN Ambassador John Bolton talks about President Obama’s recent “open mic” slip up, raising a disturbing question

22 Apr 17, 2012
Reply by Clois Beckwith

"That we can be friends, but not "brothers" is a truth I found out in the year 2000.…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Apr 6, 2012 to We Are Not Allies, We Are Still The Infidels

27 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Pat Chadwell

""Excessive" is an understatement. Are they planning to shoot us, or do they plan to…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Mar 29, 2012 to Disturbing report: The Department of Homeland Security just purchased 450 million rounds of hollow-point ammunition

25 Apr 2, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

"The Democrats took about 15 minutes and 20 seconds to completely vet Sarah Palin and…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Mar 20, 2012 to Pre-released copy of "Congress Must Immediately Impeach Entire Obama Administration!"

62 Mar 24, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Only an idiot would give an order like this to our troops! Our men and women should…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Mar 15, 2012 to MARINES IN AFGHANISTAN TOLD TO DISARM OUT OF RESPECT FOR AFGHAN TROOPS

54 Mar 25, 2012

"Revenge is the Lord's, or so he said. Let's keep it that way -- it's not what this n…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Mar 3, 2012 to Crocker and Gen. Allen: 5 Quran Burners will not be turned over to the Afghan courts as requested by Karzai

37 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"This may be a blessing in disguise -- if they don't see the Qur'an, they're less apt…"

Marianne Snowden Hodges Hart replied Feb 29, 2012 to CHRISTIAN SOLDIERS BANNED FROM THE QURAN IN THE U.S. ARMY IN AFGHANISTAN

19 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by DarrylMueller

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service