Constitutional Emergency

Bob DeMitry's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a Founding Member of Oath Keepers at a Lincoln - Reagan Dinner I had Sheriff Ri…"

Bob DeMitry replied Dec 21, 2013 to Where are our Miltary and Veterans? Here is just one of many

23 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"I have asked over and over when will the American people wake up. There are people w…"

Bob DeMitry replied Dec 21, 2013 to Where are our Miltary and Veterans? Here is just one of many

23 Jan 23, 2014
Reply by Robert James Burkholder

"Amen to that! As a founding member of Oath Keepers, I remind any veteran that their…"

Bob DeMitry replied Mar 23, 2013 to 1963 Congressional Record of Communist Goals for America

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"If you have time take Constitution 101  & 102  from Hillsdale College they are f…"

Bob DeMitry replied Mar 23, 2013 to 1963 Congressional Record of Communist Goals for America

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

" This is from "The Naked Communist" by Cleon Skousen.  I have written about this fo…"

19 Mar 27, 2013
Reply by Carri Rice

"Until the American people are hit in the pocketbook they won't do a dam thing. Ihave…"

Bob DeMitry replied Mar 7, 2013 to Is Obama Pushing for a Civil War?

53 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Bob DeMitry

"AMen! These knees don't bend to anyone but God!"

Bob DeMitry replied Mar 2, 2013 to First Muslim College In U.S. Hosts Imam Who Openly Calls For America To Be An Islamic State Ruled By Sharia Law…

27 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

"You did not mention the Muslim President we have. I got slamed when I called the Dem…"

Bob DeMitry replied Mar 2, 2013 to First Muslim College In U.S. Hosts Imam Who Openly Calls For America To Be An Islamic State Ruled By Sharia Law…

27 Mar 5, 2013
Reply by Ronald Christopher

"The Bill of Rights is dead if we allow it to happen. We fought a revolution to becom…"

Bob DeMitry replied Mar 1, 2013 to Our Bill of Rights is DEAD?

14 Apr 1, 2015
Reply by Mike Travis

"I live in Texas County, Missouri, and I want to applaud our Sheriff James Sigman for…"

Bob DeMitry replied Feb 20, 2013 to Mo. House Bill Makes Proposing Gun Control Illegal

1 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by Bob DeMitry

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service