Stephen D. Ford's Discussions (16)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"If this don't do it NOTHING will?"

Stephen D. Ford replied May 19, 2013 to Retired 4 star Admiral Blows Whistle on Benghazi new Evidence

21 May 20, 2013
Reply by John McClain

"Why has it taken so long for the good Admiral to come forward?  Is this a fact that…"

Stephen D. Ford replied May 17, 2013 to Retired 4 star Admiral Blows Whistle on Benghazi new Evidence

21 May 20, 2013
Reply by John McClain

"It doesn't matter! NOTHING these MFs have ever done (against the law) has ever had a…"

Stephen D. Ford replied May 1, 2013 to Attorney General Eric Holder and his Department of Justice have asked a federal court to indefinitely delay a lawsuit brought by watchdog group Judicial Watch.

7 May 2, 2013
Reply by Edward S Davison Jr

"SO, why then, aren't they being processed in the court system RIGHT NOW?   (Obama &a…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Apr 2, 2013 to White House Knew at 6:07 PM EST That Ansar Al-Sharia Was Behind the Benghazi Attack

32 Apr 3, 2013

"I'm sick & tired of DONATING!  I don't know about the rest of you, butm I'm DONE…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Nov 16, 2012 to You want to fight back...where here is your chance ...

44 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Bruce K. Brown

"Hey man, I'm kinda still in shock. It's wierd waking up & realizing I'm a minori…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Nov 7, 2012 to PFA Meeting For All Members to Face the Facts & Decide What To Do With PFA Now

188 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Shavager

"There has never been a stronger weapon in history, than the RACECARD!  This is the W…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Jul 2, 2012 to Scathing Congressional Report: Democrats Facilitating Next Major Muslim Terror Attack With Political Correctness

12 Jul 2, 2012
Reply by Jerel Bartlett

"This white woman SOUNDS like she's feeling sorry for these no good sons o bitchin NE…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Apr 13, 2012 to 29 Somali MUSLIMS indicted for kidnapping, raping, and selling underage white girls IN TENNESSEE & OTHER U.S. STATES

32 May 12, 2012
Reply by Raffaele Cafagna

"The Greatest tradjedy about this, is, it's going on quite openly in front of A.G. Ho…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Mar 28, 2012 to Elderly couple forced out of home after tweet claims killer of Trayvon Martin lives there <---- More Bottom Up

32 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Jack

"What were they supposed to do, store these sacred books somewhere until it was decid…"

Stephen D. Ford replied Mar 2, 2012 to U.S. probe of Koran burning finds 5 soldiers responsible, officials say; clerics demand trial

40 Mar 4, 2012
Reply by Richard E. Nygaard

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service