Constitutional Emergency

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole's Discussions (177)

Discussions Replied To (136) Replies Latest Activity

"OUT OF THE UN!"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Mar 8, 2013 to North Korea vows nuclear attack on US, saying Washington will be 'engulfed in a sea of fire'

35 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by james Hunter

"AMEN!  Flag  Declaration of Independence Instructs Us to Throw Off Tyranny of Feder…"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Mar 2, 2013 to This is definitely one way to do it :)

46 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by David Swanson

"@RoadRunner.com> wrote: From: Neil Turner Subject: In 1775, A well regulated MIL…"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 23, 2013 to Family fights back when 3 gunmen storm their home; one intruder shot

15 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by American ME!

"Although his Oklahoma family had voted Democratic, McIntire eventually became a cons…"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 19, 2013 to Operation Homecoming for Vietnam POWs Marks 40 Years

8 Feb 20, 2013
Reply by James Duncan

" MILITIA SHERIFF BRIGADES Posted by Thomas Gilbert Cole BRIGADES, SHERIFF"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 16, 2013 to Gun Companies Refuse Sales to State Governments with Strict Gun Laws

27 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by jay paul koffler

""[PRAY IN JESUS NAME}" Freedom of Religion, not freedom from religion!"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 16, 2013 to TEXAS this is yours - "United States Army Threatened With Lawsuit Over Chaplain’s Prayer to ‘Heavenly Father’"

31 Feb 22, 2013
Reply by Kathleen S

"The Kenyan is without doubt or controversy a Muslim Communist.  And must be deported…"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 13, 2013 to "An attack on the 2nd Amendment is an Act of Treason: There is a terrorist in the White House" Speaker is Steven Pigeon

13 Feb 14, 2013

"DEPORT the communist Kenyan."

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 5, 2013 to Obama Kill List Program Story Going Viral – As It Should

13 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

"VAIN UTTERANCE!!!"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 4, 2013 to Makes me sick to my stomach.

88 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by lamont cranston

"JEFFERSON COUNTY NEW YORK SHERIFFS DEPARTMENT MUST BE CHARGED WITH FALSE ARREST.  Je…"

Chaplain Thomas Gilbert Cole replied Feb 2, 2013 to Decorated Combat Veteran Arrested In New York: Charged With 5 Felonies For Possession of AR Magazines

31 Feb 2, 2013
Reply by Marvin Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service