Constitutional Emergency

Pat's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"  My gosh it doesn't get any crazier.   A woman living not far from me, home invasio…"

Pat replied Dec 21, 2012 to San Francisco And Oakland Crowds Hand Over Guns in Buyback

62 Dec 24, 2012

"He makes me sick and he needs to go. I have never trusted him and ever since his bea…"

Pat replied Nov 16, 2012 to Bad enough that NJ Gov. Chris Christie appointed a Muslim terrorist-defense attorney as a superior court judge…

22 Nov 20, 2012
Reply by Kathi McDermott

"  I can't believe the American people voted to put a muslim in the White house to be…"

Pat replied Oct 27, 2012 to Voters Will Hold Obama Responsible for Benghazi

23 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

" Absolutely I will pray for our country. I use to think that this could never happen…"

Pat replied Oct 7, 2012 to They're Coming For Your Guns

18 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Tye

"  Thanks for posting this.  This happening could become a reality.  I pray to God it…"

Pat replied Oct 7, 2012 to They're Coming For Your Guns

18 Oct 8, 2012
Reply by Tye

"   Obama is a Muslim and this has also been the plan since he took office.    To thi…"

Pat replied Sep 26, 2012 to Who Is White House visitor Hisham Altalib? Muslim Brotherhood leader!

9 Sep 28, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

"LOL That's the best thing I've heard yet. Hank knows how to tell it like it is."

Pat replied Aug 20, 2012 to HANK WILLIAMS - "WE'VE GOT A MUSLIM PRESIDENT" THAT HATES EVERYTHING ABOUT AMERICA

9 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Joe G Sanchez

"  I really am disgusted seeing this video and hearing Obama take the credit.   Every…"

Pat replied Aug 17, 2012 to Obama attacks special operators for fronting him out

7 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Clarence E. DeBarrows

" I really wanted see this video.  I have even gone on The Blaze and can't find it. I…"

Pat replied Aug 15, 2012 to New Black Panthers to RNC: Our 'Feet Will Be On Your Motherf***ing Necks'

21 Aug 18, 2012
Reply by Ed Watts

"   Once they have taken your guns, you're doomed.   Lock and load sounds good to me."

Pat replied Aug 5, 2012 to THE TRUTH ABOUT GUNS

22 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service