Constitutional Emergency

Pat's Discussions (71)

Discussions Replied To (68) Replies Latest Activity

"   The Cathy family is from my area. They are a good Christian family of faith.  Ver…"

Pat replied Jul 31, 2012 to Chick-fil-A Expresses Family Values........so.......The Left Attacks While America Holds Firm on Traditional Man/Woman Marriage

15 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Tye

"  My heart breaks hearing this.  I ask God to be with this family as they go through…"

Pat replied Jul 29, 2012 to Sgt. Eric Williams, 82nd Airborne Warrior's Last Post

19 Aug 1, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

" Send him to the middle east and keep him there. Take his wife and kids and  put the…"

Pat replied Jul 17, 2012 to Obama plotting for Martial Law.. The best way for Obama in his plotting for Martial Law, is by cutting police budgets, as you can see its already in the works.

26 Jul 19, 2012

"   Nothing surprises me about this administration.  Obama is a Muslim and the stupid…"

Pat replied Jul 17, 2012 to hussein Obama is SEATING Muslim Brotherhood in his Administration

25 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by SUSAN MARIANO

"  God Bless him. I can only imagine all he has experienced in his almost 107 years."

Pat replied Jul 16, 2012 to Fort Bliss hospital honors 106-year-old beneficiary

2 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

" I hate the crime in my area where I live.  It happens to be blacks that are committ…"

Pat replied Jul 11, 2012 to HATING CRIME IS NOT A HATE CRIME

8 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Harry Riley

"Steven are you commenting to me?  LOL  If I were to start a Bible study at my house…"

Pat replied Jul 11, 2012 to BIBLE STUDY IN A PRIVATE HOME A CRIME?

21 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"  I forgot to thank you Harry for posting."

21 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

"I have muslim neighbors who always having something going on at their house. They bl…"

21 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

" Thanks for this posting Harry. I love it. All gave some. Some gave all."

Pat replied Jul 10, 2012 to THE CREATION OF VIET NAM VETS - Proud To Be One...........

18 Jul 11, 2012
Reply by Marvin Green

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service