Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'money' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Cruz Says “If Obama Can Do It, So Can I” Part 1

WOW! This 2016 Presidential Campaign is beginning to look like a mystery novel and the person the people want to call their American “Hero”…

Started by Diane Kepus

0 Feb 13, 2016

PFA: American 2nd Declaration of Causes (with Table of Contents)

If you are serious about taking about taking back our country, how about using this upcoming weekend to form or join a "Committee of Safety…

Started by Don T Mashak

4 Jul 7, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

Documentary Film "Lets Make Money" A real eye opener.

Guys, I need you to listen up. I know I'm posting over the top of your discussions here, but this is important. This is where the real game…

Started by Old Rooster

9 Mar 27, 2015
Reply by Morning Star

American Patriots can Unite on this Issue

We're being robbed by bad currency The manipulation of our currency is destroying us Debt-free currency will end systemic theft of your w…

Started by Ralph C Wallace

0 Jun 12, 2014

OBAMA’S LATEST CON JOB ON THE MILITARY

By JB Williams jb.uspu@gmail.com   Barack Obama is the most generous White House resident in U.S. history, when we are talking about your…

Started by Twana Blevins

4 Oct 17, 2012
Reply by Carrie Cuoghi

The Obama admin. is seeking another $200 million to fund Palestinian jihad!

The Examiner U.S. to continue pouring taxpayers' money into Palestinian coffers Members of Hamas pose with a child being groomed to be…

Started by Twana Blevins

0 Aug 20, 2012

OBAMA’S LABOR UNION SPENDING ORGY TO CONTINUE

The Patriots News   Penned by JB Williams - (9/14/11)   Barack Obama is on the campaign trail pitching yet another labor union stimulus…

Started by Twana Blevins

6 Sep 24, 2011

OUR SOLDIERS HAVE BOUNTIES ON THEIR HEADS.... $1,000 PER AMERICAN SOLDIER. $6,000 PER AMERICAN VEHICLE... PAY ATTENTION AMERICA. These are our sons, daughters, husbands, brothers, fathers....

Wanted: Iran's 1G bounty on US heroes At least five Iranian companies stationed in Afghanistan are covertly funding Taliban militants, payi…

Started by Twana Blevins

29 Sep 14, 2010
Reply by Sandra Lee Smith

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service