Constitutional Emergency

All Discussions Tagged 'obama' (166)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Whole Truth about Obama Economics

Capitol Hill Outsider Barack Obama and Joe Biden want to run their 2012 race for re-election against George W. Bush rather than Mitt Romn…

Started by Twana Blevins

1 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by Debrajoe Beatty

How Far Will Obama Go To Win?

We are one week out from Election Day 2012 as I write this piece. Tropical storm Sandy has ravaged much of the north eastern sea board inc…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Twana Blevins

Why Are Some States Dumping Their Electronic Voting Machines and Going Back to Paper?

The Blaze by Liz Klimas Editor’s note: TheBlaze TV will be broadcasting “The Machine,” a documentary on voter fraud at 8pm ET tonight as…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Bill Leavitt

The Benghazi tragedy is not the first time a Democratic team has refused to approve action when action was necessary

Eddie Gallegos posted in Pearland Tea Party Eddie Gallegos 8:20pm Oct 26 The Benghazi tragedy is not the first time a Democratic te…

Started by Twana Blevins

9 Nov 1, 2012
Reply by Robert L Garnett

I Won't Be Happy Until.... / Reams

Penned by L. Reams I won't be happy until....   Assuming Mitt Romney wins this election, and my gut tells me he will (my gut has been rig…

Started by Twana Blevins

23 Nov 1, 2012

Problem found at board of elections

Marion Star MARION — Joan Stevens was one of several early voters at the polls on Monday. But when Stevens tried to cast her ballot for p…

Started by Twana Blevins

10 Nov 1, 2012

Armed Services Chair Demands of Obama: Whom Did You Order to Do What on 9/11/12?

CNSNews By Fred Lucas In light of President Obama's statement in an Oct. 26 interview that the "minute" he found out about the attack on…

Started by Twana Blevins

12 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by Jim Bertram

What about the Camp Bastion attack?

Michelle Malkin What about the Camp Bastion attack? by Michelle Malkin Creators Syndicate Copyright 2012 Three days after the bloody 9/…

Started by Twana Blevins

8 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by anne skiver

Obama accepts 'Osama bin Laden' donations No block to foreign money – not even from dead terrorists

World Net Daily by Aaron Klein WASHINGTON – Using a Pakistani Internet Protocol and proxy server, a disposable credit card and a fake ad…

Started by Twana Blevins

3 Oct 30, 2012
Reply by ARNOLD CARL TAPP

Voters Will Hold Obama Responsible for Benghazi

Yes, Obamanomics are horrific! -- No, it’s not just the economy this time stupid. What the Obama administration have done to intentionally…

Started by Twana Blevins

23 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Rev. Royce Beasley

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service