All Discussions Tagged 'obamacare' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ObamACAre: A Strategic Response for Individuals and Businesses – Our Middle Class Rescue Plan

I am excited to tell you about my new book!    ObamACAre: A Strategic Response for Individuals and Businesses – Our Middle Class Rescue Pla…

Started by Julie Klusty

2 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by Julie Klusty

PFA: Minnesota MNSure releases more meaningless Obamacare (ACA) numbers

Recent news articles in Minnesota have announced the success of MNSure and a dramatic plunge in the uninsured rate under Obamacare. The pr…

Started by Don T Mashak

0 Jun 21, 2014

SCOTUS Obamacare Ruling: The Dissenting Opinion in it's entirety

http://www.scribd.com/doc/98693706/2012-06-28-SCotUS-Obamacare-Ruling 2012.06.28--SCotUS Obamacare Ruling    

Started by Twana Blevins

1 Jul 1, 2012
Reply by Johnny Smith

Obese adults should get counseling, federal task force says Under the healthcare law, insurance companies would be required to cover the panel's recommended weight-loss treatments.

All off topic comments will be deleted Roberts gave the gov. a go ahead to tax behavior! There is no genius in that - Roberts did not do…

Started by Twana Blevins

5 Jun 30, 2012

"Chief Justice Roberts is a Genius"

Before you become angry at the Chief Justice, please visit this site to read what he actually said. http://wp.me/p2hWGm-Q8 This is a link t…

Started by Joyce Sutherland

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Jager

"Chief Justice Roberts is a Genius"

Before you become angry at the Chief Justice, please visit this site to read what he actually said. http://wp.me/p2hWGm-Q8 This is a link t…

Started by Joyce Sutherland

4 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Joyce Sutherland

There is more at stake with hellcare ... is our Constitution dead?

At stake and being tested, is whether or not we still have a separation of powers in DC. We know that Congress has been neutered, emasculat…

Started by Terminator Girl

0 Mar 27, 2012

Tyranny Alive and Well in Oklahoma’s State Government

The 2012 session of the Oklahoma legislature has begun where it left off in 2011, subverting the will of We the People.  It seems the new…

Started by Bob Russell

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Bob Russell

Rick Santorum Makes Townhall Appearance in Tulsa, Oklahoma

Republican presidential candidate Rick Santorum made an appearance at the Oral Roberts University Mabee Center in Tulsa, Oklahoma this af…

Started by Bob Russell

0 Feb 14, 2012

Obama trying to fool the people once again!!!

February 11, 2012 By Matt Barber 3 Comments inShare Barack Obama may have just lost the election. He has foolishly gone to war in an…

Started by Juanita B Padberg

1 Feb 11, 2012
Reply by Kenneth Moore

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service