Posted by Pat Dollard on his website.

image4895111x.jpg

CBS News:Minnesota Rep. Michele Bachmann told the Washington Times that she and her family will not be fully filling out the 2010 census forms.Bachmann, a Republican, said her family will only be indicating the number of people in the household, because “the Constitution doesn’t require any information beyond that.”Bachmann believes the upcoming census to be “very intricate” and “very personal” and expresses concerns about ACORN’s involvement in the data collection. The community organizing program came under scrunity after charges of voter registration fraud during the 2008 presidential elections.“I think what the threat of ACORN would be deluding the ballot box and the effectiveness of our vote,” she said. “They will be in charge of going door to door and collecting data from the American public, this is very concerning.”Bachmann also expressed frustration at the president’s backing for ACORN, saying he has supplied $8.4 billion to ACORN since he has come into office, a number that far surpasses the $53 million given in the past 15 years.“ACORN has received $53 million from 1994 to today, but now, since President Obama has come into office, he is making available $8.5 billion – with a ‘b’ - to ACORN, an organization that is repeatedly under indictment for voter fraud in multiple states across the country,” Bachmann said. “This is the last organization that should have the taxpayer’s wallet open to them but unfortunately, under President Obama, he is multiplying the amount of money available to them.”Bachmann has claimed the $8.5 billion available multiple times, but it should be noted that the St. Petersburg Times’ affiliated fact check Web site, Politifact.com, disputes its accuracy.According to the U.S. Census Bureau, Bachmann may be in trouble if she fails to fill out the entire census. Spokeswoman Shelly Lowe told the Washington Times that anyone over the age of 18 must fill out all the questions and any such person who refuses to answer “any of the questions” faces a $5,000 fine.Here is her contact information so you can let her know we thank her, support her and stand shoulder to shoulder with her.Washington Office107 Cannon HOBWashington, DC 20515Phone: (202) 225-2331Fax: (202) 225-6475Woodbury Office6043 Hudson Rd, Suite 330Woodbury, MN 55125Phone: 651-731-5400Fax: 651-731-6650St. Cloud/Waite Park Office110 2nd Street S, Suite 232Waite Park, MN 56387Phone: 320-253-5931Fax: 320-240-6905Here are her websites: Youtube,Facebook, twitter, myspace.
I'm thinking we all should NOT answer all the questions.
Twana

Census Bureau Home Page
Civic Lessons in the Census by Edward L. Hudgins - director of regulatory studies at the Cato Institute. This article appeared on cato.org on March 28, 2000. Census Bureau director Kenneth Prewitt says it's each person's "civic duty" to fill out the 2000 census form; indeed, he says that the census is "the nation's first major civics ceremony of the new century." But a surer sign of civic health might be the sound of millions of Americans ripping up those forms. The current census is a damning indictment of the current political regime.The Constitution authorizes the federal government to "Enumerate" persons in order to apportion congressional representatives among the states. That implies one need fill out only the first page of the census, which is addressed to "Resident" and asks how many people live at the address. Gender, race and age are irrelevant.But in the 53 questions in the long form you're asked about your income (#31-#32), how you get to work (#23), when you leave (#24), how many bathrooms you have (#38) and how much you pay annually for water and sewers (#45).The first civics lesson of the census is that privacy is of little concern to political elites; your personal business is their business. The second lesson is proclaimed loudly by the Census Bureau. The information is necessary so political elites can redistribute wealth and limit liberty according to their vision of a "good" society. You're told that filling out the form "helps your community get what it needs." Census Bureau TV commercials show crowded schools and promise more education funds; they show a waitress forced to take her child to work and promise money for daycare. To control us they must know us. Of course, 50 years ago the federal government took only about 5 percent of the average family's income, compared to 25 percent today, so families had more control over their expenditures, and less need to ransom their own income from Washington by filling out census forms.An indication of how political elites view most Americans is found in question #17, which asks whether you have difficulty "learning, remembering, concentrating? Dressing, bathing or getting around inside that home?" The third lesson is that political elites see us as helpless victims who cannot tie our shoes or wipe our noses without their federal programs. In the therapeutic state, they will take care of us, and limit our liberties for our own good.The fourth lesson is that political elites are obsessed with race. Questions #5, #6 and #10 ask about your race and ethnic origin, give you a long list of choices (11 for Asians) and allow you to mix and match. The collectivists don't view us as the content of our character but, literally, as the color of our skins or some accident of birth. It is instructive that you're asked what race you "consider" yourself (it's not what you are but what you "feel" you are). This puts off until some future date the need for Nuremberg-type laws defining races and requiring DNA tests.The fifth lesson is that families, churches and other private, civil institutions are to be made subordinate to and enlisted to aid political elites. The Census Bureau is enlisting 90,000 "community partners" to prod and pester the rest of us to fess up to the feds. The bureau is enlisting schools to send children home to harangue their parents and clergy to urge their congregations to bare their souls to bureaucrats. But shouldn't the 340,000 churches, synagogues and mosques in this country concern themselves with the souls and moral character of their parishioners rather than help the government to rob Peter to pay Paul?Contrast the regime embodied in the census form with the civil society envisioned by the Constitution. Individuals should have the right to live in peace, as they saw fit, to share their lives with family and friends and to open their hearts to whom they choose. The challenges of life should be met through vibrant civil institutions. Individuals should be equal before the law, regardless of race, religion or ethnic origin. And the role of government officials should be limited to protecting the lives, liberties and property of individuals, not meddling in our affairs and managing our lives as a way of maintaining their positions of power and privilege.Perhaps a proper response to the census and the regime it seeks to strengthen is found in Homer's Odyssey. Odysseus and his crew were held in the cave of the savage Cyclops who "knew nought of justice or of law." To escape, Odysseus blinded the monster. Today political elites need information about us in order to subject us to their will. We too should blind the beast that is devouring us. A true act of civic virtue would be to not answer the unconstitutional questions in the census.

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica3 to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• My understanding is that not all citizens will be receiving the "long form" census with the invasive questions. Just a sampling. What does that tell you? A few will speak for the many and policy based on those few answers. I agree with Cong. Bachman, only give what the Constitution asks for and other wise answer "don't know" or American!
  • I'm certainly not going to be filling out the entire form, as well. This is ridiculous.
    I believe if enough of us protest this invasion of our privacy, that the government will have to do something other than ask questions like, "When do you leave for work each day?"
    I'm willing to bet that they won't fine a million people just because of the public outcry it would cause.
    Stand up for OUR RIGHTS America!
  • I worked the 1990 and 2000 census. I was told no matter what information is given to you it cannot be challenged. In other words if a person tells you he is 25 when he obviously 80 you still have to mark what he tells you. There were several people that would make false statements and I could not challenge their answers. For the ethic group I say to mark other and write LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN. The rest about size of house, value, rooms tell them it is available at the local taxing authority or say you do not know. The census is an invasion of privacy.
  • I concur with all comments. If millions of us refuse to provide information other than the number of individuals living in the household, we have satisfied the constitutional requirement of the census.
  • I'm with Michelle. The Constitution only authorizes the federal government to "Enumerate" ( or count ) the number of persons in order to apportion congressional representatives among the states. PERIOD.

The article Ava referenced to is right here...... http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=4654 I am going to print it out and save it in case I get harassed.
  • US District Judge Melinda Harmon/HOUSTON ruled that we cannot be prosecuted or fined......in a case brought by alaw firm....go to WORLD NET DAILY for the details.

This is already appearing in court around the nation.
    This ruling is going to the Supreme Court. STOP SOTOMAYOr or at least DELAY her as long as possible.

We have to form an online coalition on the CENSUS issue. Link lawyers, judges, Bachmann, and US.
    ANy ideas how to do this ? we can at least suggest it to the involved parties.
    LETS DO SOEMTHING ORGANIZED .
    Rush program today, Lou sittin in for Rush, kept talking aabout this but DID NOT MENTION THE LAWSUIT. I think we may know more than the talk show people sometimes, (except for Levin he is phenomenal)
  • We could all start asking the person taking the census about what ACORN is up to and why are they stealing our tax money. I think it would be very easy to get them so frustrated that they would leave without having to be asked. Especially if you ask them to prove they are a legal citizen of the US. I bet some of them won't be.
  • I think we should all refuse to fill out anything other than how many people in the house because that is the only thing the Constitution requires. I want to see in writting where that requirement has changed. I am also going to send a letter to my senators and representative to let them know why I am refusing to fill out the census.

http://www.personalliberty.com/bob-livingston/census-workers-markin...
    • "I have eleventy seven people that live here. They live in the basement days, and only come out at night to gather moonlight on their foil collectors. "

Seriously....prove me wrong.

Or maybe I should tell the nice census taker that the 1/2 million fraudulent voters that acorn registered are residing within.

The possibilities are limitless....
  • I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MY MEMORY.
This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
I'm just testing this new PFA design to see if things work properly.
I want to see if this little forum post shows up over in the left side column like it's supposed too.
This new NING software is a lot different than the older vs 2.0 system.
I hope we can get some new site features like a better chat screen and capabilities there. Also better capabilities in videos and lots of other things they promised.
 Well so far everything that is here seems to work. Members may notice that we have…
5 hours ago
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
yesterday
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
"Let it be known know the holy spirit is poured out in abundance and this is our greatest weapon against the enemy. They don't understand why they're Coronavirus hasn't diminished all of us old dinosaurs in a way that they quite expected. They did use the mainstream fake news 2 counterman the elections and steal it. I don't know what's going to happen but I hope Trump doesn't give up the White House and if it does break out I'll be here holding the Ozark plateau"
yesterday
"I dont have m much time to talk. I've been behind the scenes on the front lines fighting against a criminal Army that the Democrats and the shadow government are using to leverage persons criminals cartels I see them setting up in preparation for a power vacuum"
yesterday
This was copied from the Modern Militia Movement Web site.I was having a brief conversation with a retired Air Force Officer who had helped coordinate the airlift for Katrina. To say he’s well-versed in disaster management is an understatement, along with quite a few other topics. One of the things we talked about was the logistics needed in the event of a larger-scale disaster. Best case scenario, the whole thing dies down and the virus mutates on into something harmless. But we neither plan…
yesterday
Morning Star posted a discussion
Trump Explodes On Reporter:  "Don't Ever Talk To The President That Way." President Trump also stated: "What they did is they used COVID in order to defraud the people of this country." {Hear/see at approximately the time stamp 7:40 - use closed caption feature - of the following video} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U28NNnto_MEVideo posted by Dinesh D'Souza
Saturday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
"The KRAKEN. Many people are wondering what that word means.Here are two explanations of what KRAKEN is.It is in fact a Department of Defense hacking and surveillance program. https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/kraken-is-a-cia-hacking-program.html/
Sidney Powell's exposure of this KRAKEN program.https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-k...
Once you read these two items , Consider this:1) We now know why they did not want General Michael Flynn to run the Intelligence…"
Friday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
Thursday
The NEW America:
What has America become? Now after the 2020 Election where the news media is being allowed to decide who won the election, the Electoral College has not met at this point, and most of the States have still not announced their final vote certifications. But the whole world appears to have accepted that President Donald J. Trump has lost and that Joe Biden has won. Forget about the massive amounts of voter fraud, the main-stream media claims it never happened.
We are expected to…
Thursday
Oldrooster published an article
These are the Rally points and logistic locations in and around D.C. metro area.
Wednesday
Oldrooster commented on Oldrooster's article Description National Weather alerts
"Description:This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting."
Nov 24
Oldrooster published an article
Description: This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting.
Nov 24
I am still in the process of working on the web site upgrade.Our hosting system has upgraded their web site hosting systems to their newer version of this NING software application. Upgrading from version 2.0 to vs 3.0.The whole web site is being transferred to a new platform.And that means I have to rebuild the entire site.Well most of it anyway.The new design studio software they are using is a nightmare to figure out. But I'm learning.I would really like to get the new home page to look as…
Nov 18
I went to the Rally for Trump in Dallas Texas Saturday Nov. 14th, 2020.Crowd size turned out to be around 1,000 - 1,100 people and did increase a little after things got started at 2:00 pm.
Group was mixed, Whites, Blacks, and everything in between.Age groups also covered the full spectrum from kids to old people, (like me).Some Bikers showed up, about 12-15, several showing Military veteran status.Col. Allen West was present and gave some good interviews, some with news media people, and…
Nov 14
Important timing.
Something that is of critical importance is the timing of everything that is happening right now. The “Fake News Media” is and has been declaring Vice-president Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 elections. But NOT one single vote from any State has been certified by any States Attorney Generals as of this date. This main-stream news media is trying to convince the American people that Joe Biden won the election without having all the LEGAL votes counted yet. Timing and current…
Nov 11
Latest Activity
Nov 9
More…