Replies

• A big thank you to all the military and ex military who have kept us free.

• That is so beautiful. Thank you for posting. I hope you all have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend. If you can read this, thank a teacher. Because you're reading this in English, thank a soldier. God Bless every single one.

• Thank You Colonel Riley.

• For all who served in our military, thank you.

• Remember all the rights you have because of all those who have served and are currently serving in the military.

Thank a veteran and all military personnel today.  GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ALL ITS PEOPLE.

A Veteran who proudly served.

• It sure brought me to tears, and my thanks to all Veterans, Active and Retired. May God protect you in our final hours as a country. We all may need your expertise when the final battle is upon us.

• thewileydrakeshow.com
    This domain may be for sale!
  • Awesome, thanks Colonel Riley!

• Col. Riley - God Bless YOU and EVERY VETERAN. I pray that God will REMOVE THE EVIL, DEMONIC FORCES THAT ARE THREATENING OUR VERY EXISTENCE.

Tim Syrell

S. Glens Falls, NY

PS - Do you have any further information on the "news bulletin" you issued several weeks back?

• Thanks for this beautiful tribute to our military, past and present.  God Bless them all and thank God for all these great Americans who fought for our freedoms. GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY AND AMERICA. 

This reply was deleted.