Constitutional Emergency

A tale of two funerals...........Action of a "thug" in the White House

http://judsonphillips.com/tale-two-funerals/

A tale of two funerals

August 25, 2014 — Leave a comment

By all accounts, Harold was a bright child. He grew up in America. He went to school and had a bright future ahead of him.

Harold’s full life was cut short in a violent moment.

While few people had ever heard of Harold before his death, many did afterwards.

And in death, something shocking happened.

What was so shocking, especially when it is compared to the death of someone else recently in the news?

Harold is Harold Greene, Major General United States Army.

On August 5th, General Greene was killed by a Taliban terrorist. He was returned to America with full military honors. It has been a tradition that the President attends the funeral of flag officers killed in the line of duty. Richard Nixon attended the funeral of a Major General killed in Vietnam and George W. Bush attended the funeral of Lieutenant General Timothy Maude, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks.

While Major General Greene was buried, Barack Obama was golfing. The Vice President wasn’t there either. Neither was the Secretary of Defense. Flags were not even lowered to half staff.

Four days after Harold Greene gave his life for America, Michael Brown was killed in Ferguson Missouri.

It is safe to say, Brown was at best a thug.

The media has repeatedly shown photos of Brown flashing gang signs. Some media outlets have even associated him with a specific gang. In the minutes before his death, Brown committed a robbery at a local convenience store. According to other reports, Brown struck officer Darren Wilson and shattered his orbital bone.

Obama is sending a three-person delegation to Michael Brown’s funeral.

Obama would not attend the funeral of the highest ranking military officer killed in the line of duty since 9/11, yet he will send a delegation to the funeral of a thug.

When Margaret Thatcher, one of America’s staunchest allies and Ronald Reagan’s partner in bringing down Soviet communism, died Obama sent only a small low-level delegation to her funeral. The snub was not missed by the British.

When Chris Kyle, the most lethal American sniper in history was murdered, there was no expression of sympathy from the White House. There was no White House delegation at his funeral.

American heroes die and Obama goes to the golf course.

A thug dies and he gets a White House delegation.

No wonder real Americans hold Obama in contempt.

Views: 2348

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Obama doesn't understand custom, tradition or proper protocall because he IS NOT AN AMERICAN.

Why is everyone talking about his birth right's or citizenship? 

Why are we not talking about removing his butt from this country?

Why are you still expecting to use the system in this govt. to help you when you know they are communist corrupt?

What is the maximum number of lies you will except before you figure out a way to remove these liar's?

What is the most Treasonous act you will accept before you stand an say enough is enough?

Better yet,,  why are we even having this discussion when the country is being burned to the ground????

Greg, I understand what you are saying. If I don't say it every day, I think it. The simple answer is this......apparently there is no one to orchestrate the removal. So far, no one has stepped up.....and....why would they? In my opinion, without the backing of our elected officials and the Military, they wouldn't have a chance in h*ll of succeeding. Nothing is more depressing than to lead a charge and look back over your shoulder and wonder where your "troops" are.

That's what happened last May 16th......Looking back, most of the troops were still sitting on their couch eating bon bons! 

When we have someone in the hihest office of the land and that person abuses the people he swore to defend and protect, when that person causes race hate, when that person attacks the Constitution by which we live, when that person unilaterally takes away our sovereignty of our Nation,when that person insults and abuses our Armed Forces who sacrifice their lives for this Country should our Representatives take him down either by impeachment and removal or straight out Indicting him of high crimes and corruption.  Not a scintilla of rebuke to this Anti American scum.  

A Peaceful demonstration was called for in D.C, (not by our so called Representatives) by a retired Marjor who requested that 10 million show up and let the White House know we think they have seriously abused the Constitution and the rights of the people of our Nation and only a thousand (if that) showed up......Well just maybe we are getting what we deserve!!! This is not the America I grew up in.  I am elderly but my generation were all Americans and would NOT have stood five minutes of this abuse of Power!!!!  He would have been gone after his First Insulting Broadcast!!!!

He could care less about Michael Brown.  He is just "Brown Nosing" the Black people in Ferguson for votes.  Do not think for one second that he is not planning to be Re-elected to a third term and declare his Dictatorship! Or maybe he will do it during this tem of office.  He needs all the support he can get and knows it will come from the Blacks who are uneducated or ignorant of what is actually being taken away from them by this Facist Communist!

Q: What does the law say about the number of terms/years a President can serve?A: We get a lot of questions from people who believe that the law only prohibits Presidents from serving more than two consecutive terms, when, in fact this is not the case. They also wonder what limits are placed on someone who becomes President during the middle of a term. Amendment 22 of the Constitution covers both of these issues. Here is the applicable text from this Amendment:

"No person shall be elected to the office of the President more than twice, and no person who has held the office of President, or acted as President, for more than two years of a term to which some other person was elected President shall be elected to the office of the President more than once."
So........Obismal cannot run for office again as has been rumored, but then again he has done many many things that break our laws.
I think he wants out of office so he can go off to some far away place where he has been stashing all the loot from those "fund raisers".

Watch and see if Obeyme moves to Turkey.  The AC is supposed to come out of Turkey or the area around Turkey!

Hey LadyFlaCracker.........I think he'll end up in RUSSIA.

But then.........Putin would kick his ass wouldn't he?........LOL

That's a BIG 10-4 Good Buddy!

"Brown Nosing".........good one!!!!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2017   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service