Constitutional Emergency

"An attack on the 2nd Amendment is an Act of Treason: There is a terrorist in the White House" Speaker is Steven Pigeon

Someone else posted the video, I didn't find the original but the person who downloaded and uploaded it put in description to sign a bunch of petitions. I say DO NOT SIGN PETITIONS. THEY DO NOT WORK! They are mostly used now for data-mining and to be later used for fund raising plus....those in DC do not care what we think or say!!! Do not waste time on it and do not push any petitions here on PFA!!!

Views: 301

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Correct Twana. The "petitions" are useless and as you said, they are and will be used for data mining.
It's way past time for petitions...it's time for action.

I believe that Obama is a Muslim terrorist.

obummer is a queer muslime terrorist.

Nice speach. Anybody in US will charge Obama with treason? Who will go and pick him up? Show me at least one. Will the people follow?

WHO IS IN CHARGE OF BRING TREASON AGAINST O, OR IS THIS THE NWO O'S TRYING SO HARD TO GET...........................BETTER WAKE UP AMERICA, THEY LET HIM DO WHATEVER HE WANTS, THEN IT'S TO ''LATE'' IS THIS WHAT WE WANT, WHO IS GOING TO PROTECT AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE... 

Obama should be Impeached and sent over seas to neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever be seen or heard from again

The Kenyan is without doubt or controversy a Muslim Communist.  And must be deported as an illegal alien.  We The People must withdraw from the United Nations.

"{VIRTUE, LIBERTY, AND INDEPENDENCE}"!

I'M WITH YOU  100%, BUT THIS GOVERNMENT WE HAVE WILL NOT STAND UP TO OBAMA........IF WE EVER GET RID OF HIM, WE MUST GO AFTER CONGRESS & SENATE THEY ARE SETTING US UP........WE NEED HELP NOW.......... 

Obama and his Lib minions are pushing for gun controls but they won't have to vote on it. John Kerry will sign and accept UN Small Arms treatry and Gun Controls in March, (It's already been approved in the UN). That way Obama can say he didn't do it, the UN did it. March 18th, 2013.

I found these articles about impeachment. Take from them what you will, but what I got out of them is that if the House of Representatives (House Judiciary Committee) won't do their job and get him out of office, they can be held just as accountable.  Check the articles out and see what you think. The Impeachable Offenses listed here are clear as day. It's the only recourse we have I think. Aren't we all so sick and tired of being sick and tired of this government? We are all burned out with this crap. But what if he doesn't get drop-kicked to prison and stays in OUR Oval Office another 4 years? Oh God, we need your strength to help our strength. SEE WHAT YOU THINK - FOOD FOR THOUGHT.

WHAT ARE THE IMPEACHABLE OFFENSES FOR A U.S. PRESIDENT?

HOW TO IMPEACH A PRESIDENT AS A CITIZEN

http://www.ehow.com/how_2273581_help-impeach-president-as-citizen.html via @eHow

MEMBERS OF THE HOUSE JUDICIARY COMMITTEE

http://judiciary.house.gov/about/members.html

http://judiciary.house.gov/

http://www.ehow.com/info_8490899_constitutes-impeachment-president-...

I tried to find this speech to mail to others but couldn't find it . What a shame . Direct and to the point . As I've written before the Second Amendment is not up for discussion .

One other thing that needs to be done and have no idea how anyone could do it is join with all the other pro American groups in some manner for grievance's and plan events .

I know many in power positions that need to see this video as well as some others to record and use . For different reasons they are uncomfortable with these sites and I know some of them . Because of their positions and their work loads they don't have the time to visit the various sites . My work load is huge and if I get 5 hours of sleep a night it's a blessing . For a few of these people that doesn't happen but rarely . 

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service