Well we predicted the Obama administration would try to claim some kind of "Constitutional Crisis" so that they could then declair a state of emergency before next Novembers elections. It looks as though Eric Holder may be flexing his finger muscle in preperations for pushing that button.

This is from The Politico new web site:

Under threat of a House contempt citation over the botched Fast and Furious gun-walking operation, Attorney General Eric Holder spoke in a conciliatory tone Tuesday about his willingness for “compromises” to avoid what he called “an impending constitutional crisis” over the withholding of documents in response to a congressional subpoena.

“We are prepared to make – I am prepared to make - compromises with regard to the documents that can be made available,” said Holder in a hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77327.html#ixzz1xbxQUqwN

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0612/77327.html 

If it wasn't so damned serious these people would be funny. They are so stupid it's pathetic.

He thinks his sopena to testify before Congress constitutes a national emergency or some kind of Constitutional crisis. How pathetic can one person get???

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• This story is also being covered on The Blaze.
    http://www.theblaze.com/

Here's a link to the US chain of command.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Structure_of_the_United_States_Armed_F...

Get ready folks, looks like they are actually stupid enough to try to pull something predictable and really stupid.

• So He thinks it is a "constitutional crisis" to be forced to supply documentation about the DOJ's activities....he has probably already "Doctored" the documents, so I wouldn't trust what he gives the committee anyway. He has had too much time to do the doctoring.

• Holder was threatening, that is what he was doing. He thinks he and Obama can do whatever they want to do.

• Exactly...he was threatening retaliation without publicly stating his intent..telegraphing a warning.  He plays innocent with the malicious intent of a psychopathic and there is only one way to deal with the likes of him.

He is wide awake and doing exactly what he intended from the get go...just as in the case of Fast & Furious....and attacking states exercising their duty to ensure voters are legitimate, protect their borders and citizens from illegal alien invaders and thieves...and creating/perpetuating racism by refusing to prosecute the racist blacks who are publicly committing crimes and inciting riots.

We have no real Department of Justice.  We are the only cavalry and as one friend recently said; it's past time to mount up.

• Why is holder still walking around free.

• Steven - that is what I want to know.

• Pardon my French but it's because no Republican has the b***s to take on the Democrats.  Also, remember this, it was the Democrats in the Senate who had to approve his appointment.  With an imbecile like Harry Reid running the Senate could we expect anything more?

• Marvin, pardon me for saying, but the Republicans are NOT going to help us either!  They are also part and parcel of the problem.  BOTH parties want "the state" to be in total control.  BOTH parties want the money to flow to their friend's contracts.  BOTH parties want to enslave the America People.  BOTH parties are open borders legislators, and BOTH parties are sending our money overseas to countries that hate us, and are using our own money against us, politically and militarily.

This is why we will NEVER be FREE, we must have a 3rd political party, THE TEA PARTY, that can truly bring back REAL-AMERICAN values, stand for the cause our military has stood for for hundreds of years, and for what our forefather DIED for...and soldiers are STILL DYING for today!

We MUST remember, we are "CONSERVATIVE" not "republican", as the Republican platform changes with the policies it wants to use for it's own benefit..."Conservatism" does not change, it is a stable platform we can all rally around for the long-term.

• Amen Steve.

• You are absolutely correct Steve.  I wasn't trying to defend the Republicans.  They want to run the country over the same cliff the Democrats do, they just don't want to do it as fast.

This reply was deleted.