Replies

• Agenda 21 may be the biggest threat to the constitution that there is. It replaces the constitution and it makes life very difficult for people.  I cannot see how America will stand for this. I have heard many say they will not. They will fight. If we do not fight this, the nation is gone.  We have to take a stand. I know this is not implemented in Florida. The state is not going to put it into effect and the police department is not going to enforce it. That is from the government and the police. This is the worst single thing that could happen to us. We have to stand against it and we must stand against Obama and his minons.  The elections are a long way off and the administration is not going to wait. They are going to continue to sack our nation and if we don't stop them they will put us into bancruptcy. We must make the House do their job and protect America. The Military is not obeying Obama and there is a court suit going on over it because of martial law and the Obama's right to declare it anytime he wants. In my view, Obama is going to start a war prior to November.  

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
3 hours ago
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27