Frontpage Magazine

By Daniel Greenfield

But the trouble is that no one seems to learn the lesson no matter how often it’s taught. The 9/11 attackers came in the name of Islam to teach Americans what Islam is. The Benghazi attackers came in the in the name of Islam to teach Americans what Islam is.  And the lesson is still unlearned.

The four-day hostage crisis in the Sahara reached a bloody conclusion on Saturday as the Algerian Army carried out a final assault on the gas field taken over by Islamist militants, killing most of the remaining kidnappers and raising the total of hostages killed to at least 23, Algerian officials said….

One Algerian who managed to escape told France 24 television late Friday night that the kidnappers said, “We’ve come in the name of Islam, to teach the Americans what Islam is.” The haggard-looking man, interviewed at the airport in Algiers, said the kidnappers then immediately executed five hostages.

And that is exactly what Islam is. It’s a bullet to the head of an unarmed man. A murder carried out for the purposes of display. An atrocity whose message is that Islam is a better religion than yours because its followers will kill you. That is what Islam is. That it is all it is. And over a thousand years of terror should have taught that lesson to the free peoples of the world already.

Islam is Daniel Pearl being beheaded. Islam is teenage girls being murdered in Afghanistan, in Jordan and in Toronto. Islam is non-Muslims being murdered because they’re non-Muslim and women being murdered because they’re women. Islam is over a thousand years of terror and tyranny wrapped into one brutal package.

This is Islam. Its lesson is the only one that it is capable of teaching, despite all the Koranic commentary and memorization. Its lesson is the same as that of the bullet or the poison or the Qassam rocket or the knife. Its lesson is death.

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• The Satan worshiping mooslimes must be eliminated.

• and they are allowing them to come to our country to live. Won't be long we will see lots of this in our own country. Not only allowing them her but using our tax dollars to bring them in by the millions.

• Allowing, hell!  We are paying them to come here, providing their transportation from their $h!+hole countries to America, and, then, supporting them through welfare programs as they live here and destroy our once-great nation and civilization.

What the hell is wrong in D.C.?

• well Barbara and Ed........first, these people have lived among us for a very long time, they are quiet and patient, they bide their time and watch. working where i did for 14 1/2 years you learn a lot.....a lot that you really didn't want to know. what the hell is wrong with our once great Country.....DC and the muslim leader and his cronies we have. i don't have an answer, but i will say this...i am so glad to see the Sheriffs of OUR Country Standing UP and saying NO. "We swore to uphold and Defend the Constitution of the United States and OUR Counties". i am very proud of that, as for the people in DC....well, i just watched the p and the vp be sworn in and they both said they "SWEAR" to uphold the Constitution..........who's their's or "OURS" ????  

• Hate to say this, BS  the 1 D 10 Ts voted their Ismaic, Muslim in, and I hope they are the first to go.

• It use to be that one of the first things that should have been done upon

hearing all the hostages were killed, if they had not escaped, would be to

go and blow up the factory.  What is our military for?  We have the weapons

to leave our mark, when anything is done to American citizens.  I don't care

who the place belonged to.  We should have left a message.  Then again we

know most messages today are given by US people we do not admire, and we have

even become suspect of our military leaders.  We even use the word "leader"

when in fact it seems we have none.  J.D. 

•   AND WE HAVE ONE AS OUR LEADER ALREADY IN OUT  WHITE HOUSE/  AND OBAMA APPTS, TWO DEVOUT MUSLIMS TO OUR HOMELAND SECURITY.   OBAMA WILL LET THEM ALL IN OUR COUNTRY BECAUSE HE IS A MUSLIM HIMSELF AND RAISED AS ONE IN KENYA.   WHY CITIZENS IN OUR COUNTRY ARE SO BLIND TO THE FACTS IS MIND BOGGLING.  THE VOTERS JUST ARE NOT MENTALLY ALL THERE.  THEY CAN'T SEE THROUGH OBAMA, AND WHAT THEY HAVE DONE BY ELECTING THIS MUSLIM TO LEAD OUR COUNTRY.    OBAMA HAS A SECRET PLAN, AND HE IS GOING TO CARRY IT OUT..........BE AWARE.  PAY ATTENTION.    THE WORST IS YET TO COME.

• Keep them out of America.

• i wonder if these Al Quieda were the same ones who were in Benghazi?  the ones obama SENT in to Benghazi to eliminate Stevens?

obama, the facilitator of muslim terrorism and death...and done on OUR DIME.

• AND OBAMA AND HIS DEMOCRATIC PARTY WANT GUN CONTROL!!!!  OVER MY DEAD BODY, YOU TREASONS BASTARDS!!!!!

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 8
Mar 31
Mar 27
Mar 24