Constitutional Emergency

AMERICA'S CHICKENS COMING HOME TO ROOST.......FERGUSON, MISSOURI

http://freebornobiterdictum.blogspot.com/2014/08/liberals-create-so...

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Liberals create societal misfits and then, like wide-eyed parents who raise 'spoiled brats, they are stunned when their 'loser freaks' rebel

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/76994000/jpg/_76994258_76994257.jpg
     If rioting in Ferguson, Missouri had anything to do with the killing of a 'thuggish' spoiled bully, perhaps someone can explain how destroying other people's property is connected to some freakish form of 'grieving process' claimed exclusively by America's disenchanted black American communities.
http://media.komonews.com/images/140810_ferguson_riots_lg.jpg

Black American kids are senselessly murdered on a daily basis in places like Chicago, and yet seldom will you see equivalent violence such as that witnessed this past week in Ferguson. If any actual arrests were made for these belligerent displays of uncivilized behavior, chances are favorably high that the troublemakers are recipients of some form of government hand-out.  In a sane world, these criminals would be stripped of any such gratuitous compensations, and rightfully banned from ever qualifying for the 'fruits of another man's labor.'
     Unfortunately, in this freakish world created by weak-kneed Liberals, in which we are all forced to co-exist, violent behavior is somehow interpreted as a "right" by those conditioned to receiving a regular supply of 'free stuff.'  And let not one person, lighter than a brown paper bag suggest otherwise, or risk being labeled 'a racist' by people such as Eric Holder and Barack Obama.  In the fantasy world where they live, blame  is always pinned to others, for all their brother's problems, and never accept responsibility for actions, or in-actions of what they themselves created.

The following words were skillfully written in 1997 by Lynne Namka, to describe, basically 'spoiled-brat-kids,' (my words) but see if they do not make total sense when applying them to the individuals we are watching busting up, and looting property in Ferguson.
     Everywhere you see the word 'children or child' substitute with 'PARASITES RECEIVING UNDESERVED GOVERNMENT HAND-OUTS,' and it makes so much more sense when applied to the Liberals chickens coming home to roost in Ferguson.

"Children who are habitually angry typically suffer from skill deficits. 

They have missed learning some of the basic skills in getting along with others. 

They misinterpret social situations that are ambiguous and respond with aggressive behavior. 

They have a set of beliefs that emphasize retaliation. 

They may erroneously believe that self righteous expression of anger is healthy. Habitually angry children have not learned to put themselves in others' shoes and see things from other people's perspective. 

They have not learned the skill of consequential thinking. 

They do not know how to break into their rigid thinking and cannot stop making judgments about others.

They have strong "shoulds" for others and get upset when others do not follow their wishes. 

They blame others for their problems and do not take responsibility for their own actions. 

They cannot allow themselves to see that they are at fault for some of their problems.

Individuals who get upset daily over many small things have a one-response perspective on life. 

Their belief is that "I want what I want when I want it and can do whatever it takes to get it!"

I have the right to get angry over every little thing. It is right for me to be angry and express it any way that I want. 

"I have a right to have it my way." 

They have destructive entitlement beliefs that keep them convinced that others must conform to their wishes. 

They believe that the world "owes them" because they are "special."  
      Since the world rarely goes the way they want, they are continually disappointed and become more angry. 
     Their negative self talk convinces them that it is horrible when things do not happen the way that they want it to be."*

Views: 1223

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a lot of children, I'll agree, but not all. Okay, I am immature, and perhaps I act a bit entitled at times, but I am a firm believer in culpability and a strong opponent of welfare. I don't support riots, and my parents were always conservatively-fashioned, good parents. Not all children.

Sorry to inform you all, but you ain't seen nuthi'n yet!  The Usurper in the WH and his backers have had this planned all along.  It's part of the Clive and Pivens strategy that Barak studied in college and firmly believes in (everything that he's done so far to destroy our nation is following that belief system).  We will see much, much more I promise you.  Americans need to lock and load.  That is unless you are a liberal.  Then you can suffer at the hand of your own creation.   LOGICAL CONSEQUENCES are my belief system!

certainly all have considered life in America after all government payments to retirees / welfare recipients cease ?

no military / federal pensions / social security, that's just the beginning........

You hit the nail on the head!  We have the exact same thing in Wisconsin down on the inner city Milwaukee...  They don't try it because a good portion of Milwaukee is still  law abiding and ARMED!  I have some questions for a project I am working on regarding a cretin called Chris Abele (Typical lefty liberal white self loather that is illegally using his position to attack Governor Scott Walker)...  Does anyone here have experience with permits and so forth for having a rally?

Check out this article: Would not surprise me.

DHS Is Employing Agent Provocateurs and Are Behind the Events In Ferguson

http://freedomoutpost.com/2014/08/dhs-employing-agent-provocateurs-...

Not surprised.

Isn't that what happened @ Bundy Ranch?

These 'False Flag' tactics are well known to be used to influence the 'sheople'.

It was the presence of a few 'cool heads' that recognized the situation @ Bundy and defused it b4 it got out of control.

Black Pastor's Rant challenging the black community to change -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B092acMImJE

I saw this video yesterday...no Caucasian could ever say this truth without repercussions. The Pastor is probably reaping a lot of crap right now. I respect this man for preaching the sad truth.

I smell a set up-- In my youth it was said every riot is like a Communist made washing machine-- they all had a white outside but needed a black agitator inside to make them work. OK Now we have a Community organizer as President and the outside image of the  washing machine seems to be black--but the inside agitator ? The liberal media like liberal education still dreams of the sixties and the daze of the weathermen.and the original black panthers--and the fist in the air.Someone smarter than me  asked why aren't these riots taking place in Chi-town? Why don't we hear of them in New York City-- or in the City of Washington ,District of Columbia? Why not LA  where I seem to recall similar waste was agitated some years ago? I smell  a set up a Community Organizer  distracting the ignorant and the  lazy by protests staged by who organized these?  And WHY is Eric Holder in the Dept. of Just US  promoting ONLY the interest of the protesters? None of it smells like grassroots.Nor done for the greater good.I smell a Community Organizer-- a Despotic Rule-- Manipulation.The death of a Nation of freemen.

If this did not say it was about spoiled children, I would think it was describing the president of the United States. 

Our government wants to declare Marshall Law before the elections.  He found he can not get the majority to riot no matter what he does, so he's using small town rioting to be made nationally, to accomplish his goal.  I never head of Ferguson, probably as most of have never heard of Maumee. The federal government should not even be involved in this situation. Stay out of the states business and do what we hired them to do.

Robert, cant disagree must add  Deception / Greed / Corruption / Exploitation....

If blacks "want it their way", they need to go to Burger King!  It's really amazing how blacks perceive other blacks as "angels" whenever they are injured or killed ignoring or revolting against authority.  All of a sudden the neighborhood thug becomes a pillar of the community.  America owes the blacks nothing and it's about time we weaned them from the teat.  You folks need to do the same as most Americans, go to school, graduate, get a job and try to keep it. Just for the record, looting, robbing, mugging, stealing, killing and raping aren't job choices!

As a white male, father and grandfather, it's you the black parents that are responsible for the lives (and deaths) of your children.  You teach them to hate whites and there is no crime unless you get caught!  Working investigations all around the country I have personally witnessed black and hispanic parents beating their children, not for committing a crime but, for getting caught.  That doesn't mean that white parents don't react the same way, it simply means that I haven't seen it to be as prevalent in my dealings with white parents.  I have every respect for the black parents that are trying to help their children become honest, productive and worthwhile members of society, I just wish that there were more of them!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2018   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service