Constitutional Emergency

The Daily Squib

By

God Bless America God Bless America

WASHINGTON DC - USA - As President Barack Hussein Obama vowed to put his full weight into banning and restricting gun ownership in the US in a landmark speech today, Americans across their great nation have an uneasy feeling inside of them. Their founding fathers warned them that this day would one day come.

America was built on the premise of Freedom, Liberty and Justice. The Founding Fathers of the United States of America fought so hard for their nation, for their people. They would be truly appalled at what is happening now in their cherished land, where Freedom is being choked, where Liberty is being smothered, and where Justice is being subverted.

George Washington, John Adams, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison, Benjamin Franklin, Samuel Adams, Thomas Paine, Alexander Hamilton, Gouverneur Morris, where are you now that your people need you so? Their spirits live only in the constitution of the United States but for how much longer?

How long can you, the people, stand by and watch the good decent American tenets that the Founding Fathers wrote, be torn up and thrown on the floor like a piece of trash? Are you going to stand there when they come to take away all of your freedom? Are you going to stand there when they tell you you are wrong to believe in Freedom, Justice and Liberty?

"Liberty, once lost, is lost forever" said John Adams.

And when they come for your guns remember these words from Thomas Paine: "It is the duty of the patriot to protect his country from its government."

As the TSA man touches your young daughter, quote these words from James Madison out to the people standing in the checkpoint: "If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be under the guise of fighting a foreign enemy."

The Founding Fathers knew what was coming and they prepared the American people for this very outcome, they knew that some day the very government that was meant to govern the people would be the tyranny that terrorises the people. They knew that eventually things have to be treated to get better, just like an illness, America is sick and the only doctor that can cure it is the YOU the people. Don't let the corrupt tyranny put you in a FEMA camp. Don't let the corrupt hypocrites and liars tell you that you are wrong to believe in the goodness that you believe in. Don't let these pirates who have taken over change the laws anymore. YOU are the law. YOU the people are the law.

Thomas Jefferson knew what eventually happens in government when he said: "Experience hath shown that even under the best forms of government, those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny."

And to no end, he also meant it, when he said: "All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."

America is silent now but for how long can the silence last?

Views: 415

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

In a few days I will be 69 years old.  The Lord has blessed me and allowed me to live a full and rich life.  He has allowed me to live during the best years that the United States had to offer from the end of WWII to the election of Bill Clinton.  During many of those years I had the distinct privilege of wearing this country's uniform.  Before I was even allowed to put on the uniform I swore an oath to defend and protect the Constitution against all enemies foreign and domestic.  Many years later when I retired from the military no one told me I was relieved of that oath.  It is my personal conviction that part of the defense of the constitution is to defend my right to keep and bear arms.  I will not submit to registering or surrendering my firearms.  Period.  End of discussion.  I have discussed this with my wife and the day they come to confiscate my firearms will most likely be my last day on this earth.  The founding fathers had it right when they said that we are endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights and I will not allow any politician to deprive me of my God given rights.

Occasionally the Tree of Liberty needs to be watered with the blood of tyrants and patriots. That time is upon us I'm afraid. Lock and load.

all of us here need to reach out to our sons and daughters who are serving in the military and get them in touch with the oath keepers. have them spread this in the armed forces. obama and his polocies have given us a military that has leaders and members that owe him. the time for talking is done. we need to declare war on the progs and this out of control government. by denying the gov of money we weaken them. by challenging them on everything we force them to expend valuable resources. find out who is contributing to the pres. ing. and let these companies know you will no longer buy from them. boycott anything or body demorat.be prepared to get giggy with your ar15. know your targets.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service