This is a must read! Where do you stand......hype talk isn't a stand!

Twana

What is the average American willing to sacrifice to make our nation back away from the present course? I argue that I and those other few like me that the government sees as radicals (I am by the way) are few and far between. I've been taking stock of my life and my fortitude and have asked myself, "What is my Liberty worth? What am I willing to lose in order to force the government back on the path our Founders originally set us on?" I know the answer for myself. Give me a state full of people like myself, and I'll show you a state that the feds and leftists will avoid like the black plague. So would drug dealers, armed robbers, and dead-beats.

Most people think that they're willing to do what's necessary. I beg to disagree. Most, in my never to be humble opinion, are all talk and wind. I'm not going to call anyone out, I'll let you decide for yourself, about yourself. Here's a few examples of what some of the valiant men that signed the Declaration of Independance went through and how much they were willing to sacrifice to gain what we have so cheerfully abandoned.

First off, all 56 signers of the illegal and treasonous Declaration of Independance faced death by hanging for Treason.

Francis Lewis had his home and estate plundered. His wife was captured and brutalized, later dying from the effects of bad treatment.

William Floyd and his family were unable to return to their pillaged home for seven years.

Philip Livingston was forced to leave his family and died alone in 1778.

Lewis Morris and family spent the entire war in exile, their vast estate and fortune destroyed.

"Honest John" Hart left his dying wife and 13 children behind, hiding in caves and forests. Years later he returned to find his wife's grave, his 13 children gone. He died alone, a broken man in 1779.

Richard Stockton was brutally beaten upon capture, and mistreated in prison. He died in 1781 a despondent 51 year-old.

Robert Morris lent his vast fortune and credit to the cause. He died broke in 1806.

William Ellery had his home and property looted.

Thomas Lynch Jr. sought vacation to aid his failing health, dying in a shipwreck.

Thomas Heyward, Edward Rutledge and Arthur Middleton lost their vast fortunes while in prison. Mrs. Heyward died while her husband was imprisoned.

Thomas Nelson Jr., despite failing health, served as a commander in the militia, and spent his personal fortune on the cause. At the battle of Yorktown, he ordered his own home destroyed by cannon fire while it was occupied by the British.

Abraham Clark was notified his two sons were captured and being brutally tortured while in prison. The British offered Clark his two sons freedom if he would renounce his signature on the Declaration of Independence. With a heavy heart he answered, "NO."

Read through that list again. I'm absolutely sure that it isn't a complete list, but I'm equally sure that it is enough to let you know the depth of their character and conviction. What are you willing to give? If it's one iota less than them, I suggest you accept that nothing that is said or written about the bastardization of our republic will change by any act that you do. If you are willing to give everything to restore the tree of liberty, then join with others like yourselves. Organize with like-minded patriots. And prepare for the time when you will be called on to do exactly what our founders did.

Understand me, and I do hope I am wrong, but the evidence of the past is clear, they (Leftists, statists, Marxists, whatever you want to label them) will not allow their time in power to fall flat on its face with a mid-term election. Each cycle, they get more and more sofisticated at voter fraud and intimidation at the polling places. This next November will be worse than the last, I promise you that. And when the dust clears, and the smoke settles, the Courts will back the Leftists and we'll find ourselves with less and less freedom.

And let's pretend for a moment that I am wrong. That the leftists and Marxists will have seen the light and decided to accept a clean vote, shouldn't we all STILL be willing to guard our Freedom and Liberty with absolutely 100% of our fortitude, sagacity, and pertinacity, and in the last defense, with our lives, fortunes, and sacred honor?

http://okiepatriot.blogspot.com/2010/01/american-gutcheck-epic-fail.html?m=1

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• We do have a problem in America.

• I know what my personal stance, and commitment level are.

I would like to think that I know what I am willing and capable of doing, but until each of us are put into a situation, we can NOT say exactly how far we are willing to go.  Regardless of training, background or life experiences, each of us must be in a situation BEFORE we can honestly say what our limits are.....

Keep the Faith.

Yours In Liberty,

Brian

PRK

• Twana, very well written.  My feelings are strong but I must agree with Brian. I can say now that I am angry and willing to do anything, but I guess I will never know for sure until I am faced with losing all.  I have been in combat but I was much younger and more eager now I am older with more to lose.  My driving force is the thought of my children and grandchildren.  I believe I would give it all for their protection.

• Lord help us JESUS! we've got to turn back to Almighty God! it's gonna get real ugly!

Forgive us JESUS! we've got to be ready for whatever the devil is about to release on us!

• PFA,  That  1st  gut-like  instinct ``when  I  started   here  `Congratulations  &  Joy ,  I  put  my  foot--print  here  to  engage  with  a  terrific  characters  of  people  and  veterans..!!  Contemplating   that  COST  with  this  current  leadership,  what  is  being  taken  away   from  Fortitude  to  Sacred  Honor  and  infringing  on   My  Oath  I  took  in  the military~~  was  my  severe  heart  attack  6/2007  an  indication  that  the  times  ahead  for  So  many  people  and  my  family  to   make  extreme  personal   care  against  a  Devil  epic  institution  of  Government..!!  What  gets  shoved  down  our  throat   by  Mr.  Obama's  *  New  Foundation  for  Prosperity .~scares  the  living  day-lights  out  of   my 1/2  heart,  I  shake  constantly,  bang  my  fist  on  the  desk,  throw  things,  2  dogs  run  and  hide..!!   My  wife  prepares   a  meal  and  drink,   lets  pray  at  the  table,  that  grandpa's  blood  pressure  goes  down..  Fact..!!  There  it  is  in  a  Nut--shell..!!  Let's  stand  together..Amen      

• Extremely good points!!  Thank you for the stats about our founding fathers.  Some of this I didn't know.  Pretty sobering. And I agree with Dianna Zerbe.....we must  be ready for what satan is about to unleash.  We think it's bad now.....

• You are right, just how far will the citizens go.  I pray to God that he will smite this DEVIL before we have a fight on our land, called the United States of America. But that's what it is coming to.  I won't deny that I don't want an all out fight, but if that happens..I will fight.  I may be old with health problems, but the will is there.  There are so many that believe that someone else will fight their battles while they do nothing. If you are one of those people, I suggest you run or hide like an  ostrich in the ground.  Because the people who are willing to fight for their rights are not going to carry you on their shoulders.  You are the people who have sided with the devil and are afraid of helping yourselves to survive.  You want an easy way out, well there is no easy way to rid our nation of the DEVILS.  There are many brave individuals, like Twana, that will fight for our freedoms.  There are more of us that will fight when it comes to that.  Right now the corrupt government is trying their best to frighten us and they are doing a good job.  They use many techniques to discourage us.  Our own government lies, controls the media so we never really know what is going on.  But WE are MANY, all we have to do is stick together to overcome the DEVIL that is trying it's hardest to take over the USA.  WE ARE CITIZENS FIGHTING FOR OUR FREEDOMS.  I am not willing to allow this government to take over and devour our FREEDOMS. YOU have to SEARCH YOUR OWN SOLE.  Do you want to live in a country that is taken over by the DEVIL.  Where your children's minds and our minds are control by the devil and God has been removed from our lives?  That's right you have a choice.  You can sit on the side lines and watch, or you can fight for your rights and freedoms.  Remember if you sit on the side lines you have no choice, you will have to do what the devil wants.  Is that what you want? NOT I, I will fight. YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE IN GOD. FAITH IN GOD WILL HELP SAVE OUR NATION.  As it stands now, God has been erased from the USA.  Our forefathers placed "IN GOD WE TRUST" on our money, in our halls of justice and in our letters of independence.  But this administration is trying it's best to remove "GOD" from every facit of our government.  WE need to stop this, NOW.  Belief in God and fighting for our FREEDOMS will help bring the United States of America back to where she belongs.

• There are many ways of fighting injustice.  The people behind the scene are very important, like doctors, lawyers, nurses, cooks, journalists, mechanics and more.  You don't need a weapon to fight the opposition, but it helps to protect your family.  We must think out of the box.  There are so many different ways we can fight.  Yes, we need people who encourage us to keep going so we don't get discouraged.  There are many jobs that have to be filled to keep any army of men and women fighting for our freedoms.  YOU can fill a needed position.  You don't need a weapon to fight injustice, just a willingness and a brain that will support the cause.  REMEMBER there always is a way you can help bring the corrupt administration down.  You have something important to contribute, so do it.

• As a fantasy, how would it look for 100,00 drones to swarm the capital????

Each loaded with porkine defecation?

• I KNOW ONE THINK I WANT TO BE IN A STATE THAT WILL FIGHT BACK WHEN AND IF THE TIME COMES ( I  DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW SO MANY PEOPLE CAN NOT SEE THE EVIL THAT COMES THIS WAY ) .

This reply was deleted.