Voters Will Hold Obama Responsible for Benghazi

Yes, Obamanomics are horrific! -- No, it’s not just the economy this time stupid. What the Obama administration have done to intentionally destroy the U.S. economy is cause enough for a political hanging of everyone in the Obama administration. The people responsible for driving our nation’s debt up more than 60% in less than four years, while decimating jobs and forcing a record number of Americans onto federal assistance, demands a short rope swinging from the political tree.

·         Unemployment still in double digits and worsening

·         80% of college grads cannot find work in chosen profession

·         Over 40% of Americans now on federal assistance (an all-time high)

·         National debt UP 60% since taking office (over $16 trillion)

·         An 84% failure rate on “green” taxpayer investments that most taxpayers opposed

·         Average American income DOWN over $4000 per year

·         Home values still DOWN more than 30% nationally

·         Businesses are closing and investors are leaving America

·         Obama has sent more jobs overseas than all of the last five presidents combined

·         Cost of gas UP 137%

·         Cost of potatoes UP 306%

·         Cost of butter and coffee UP more than 150%

·         Beef, milk and flour UP more than 100%

·         Eggs and rice UP over 70%

And that is the good news…. The economic terrorism waged on the American people by the Obama administration is nothing when compared to the national security threat this administration represents.

Benghazi is important not only because we lost four Americans there, an Ambassador, his aide and two SEALS, all of whom died needlessly. It is important because Benghazi is a microcosm into the broader Obama-Clinton foreign policy.

The Obama-Clinton policy of toppling foreign governments in the jihad torn hotbed of the Middle East, arming known terrorists including Al Qaeda, leaving our foreign installations like sitting ducks -- standing down as those so-called “freedom fighters” murder Americans with American weapons, is unconscionable and unforgivable. Someone must pay and American blood is on the hands of many in the Obama administration.

In addition to the fact that Americans can’t economically afford four more months of Obamanomics, they cannot survive four more minutes of Obama foreign policy aimed at advancing Radical Islam at the expense of American lives.

Even assuming that Romney and Ryan can somehow overcome the most massive Democrat voter fraud in election history to win November 6th, we still have to make it from then until January 20, 2013 – as the Obama administration will continue to decimate the nation from all angles, or worse.

If Americans needed more proof that Barack Hussein Obama is a radical Muslim Marxist terrorist operating from the people’s Oval Office, they now have it in the Benghazi story.

What we now know about September 11th events in Benghazi Libya is far from what the Obama administration has been telling us about the events of that day for the last several weeks.

·         The Obama administration said they had no prior warning of the attacks on Benghazi – LIE

·         They said the attacks were due to a protest – LIE

·         They said the protest was a reaction to a totally obscure YouTube video – LIE

·         They said that they did not know what happened for more than 17 days after – LIE

·         They said that they had nothing to do with that YouTube video – LIE

·         They said they were confused by a “fog of war” – LIE

·         They said it was not a terrorist attack – LIE

·         They said it had nothing to do with Obama foreign policy – LIE

·         They said they had bad intelligence – LIE

·         They said they didn’t have the funds for more security – LIE

·         They said they didn’t know who killed our Americans – LIE

·         They said Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood were not involved – LIE

·         They said that Obama was not directly involved – LIE

·         They said that concerned people were “politicizing Benghazi” – LIE

·         They said that they didn’t arm the people who killed four Americans – LIE

·         They said they did all they could do – LIE

The original unclassified Benghazi cables covering more than twelve months leading up to Benghazi prove that the Obama administration is full of bold faced liars, at a minimum. Our Executive Brief covers the period leading up to the events of 9-11-12.

The House Committee on Oversight of Government Reform is asking questions that they already know the answers to and in case you are wondering why nobody is taking any serious action on the Obama massacre in Benghazi, it’s because many Washington DC politicians have American blood on their hands.

Since we covered the Benghazi tragedy and unclassified cables long before information was reported by FOX News and ignored by every other mainstream press room busy campaigning for Barack Obama, much more damning information has emerged.

The facts are starting to support a theory that the Obama administration might have been much worse than inept. The facts are adding up to blatant treason by the Obama administration in Benghazi, possibly setting up Benghazi for death and destruction as a campaign stunt to win re-election.

An ABC affiliate in Denver tried to extract a straight forward answer out of Obama at a campaign stop on Friday.

After being asked about possible denials of requests for aid, and whether it’s fair to tell Americans that what happened is under investigation and won’t be released until after the election, the president said, “the election has nothing to do with four brave Americans getting killed and us wanting to find out exactly what happened. These are folks who served under me who I had sent to some very dangerous places. Nobody wants to find out more what happened than I do.”

The Obama administration has such a long string of lies already in the air on Benghazi that Obama is scared to utter a word on the matter until after the election. They are trapped in their own web of lies and administration rats are looking for cover, exposing Obama to campaign problems if they can’t shut down this story until after the election. At least a local ABC affiliate was willing to ask the questions that no other lame stream press room is asking, other than FOX.

But a caller to the Rush Limbaugh Show describes standard protocol and standing security operations for events like Benghazi and his description is right on the mark. There is no way that Benghazi was an accident. What happened in Benghazi was a direct result of decisions made by numerous members of the Obama administration, including Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton.

The list of Obama administration officials who should be facing charges of treason today is long and distinguished. But the buck stops with Barack Hussein Obama. The Commander-in-Chief was the only administration official with the authority and duty to issue a final order to deploy a defense (or) stand down on Benghazi. Unclassified cables will neither confirm nor refute this fact. But the classified documents that Hillary keeps hinting to would.

CIA officials have publicly stated that it was no one in the CIA who issued any order to “stand down.” Hillary says that she didn’t issue any order to stand down. DoD chief Panetta is also refusing to accept responsibility for standing down in Benghazi… that leaves Obama, the Commander-in-Chief.

Less than two weeks before the 2012 election, with people in DC running cover for each other and the so-called news media so focused on campaigning for Obama that they too deserve to swing from a tall tree, only the American people can hold any of these criminals accountable.

The American people will get only ONE chance to politically hang them all on November 6, 2012.

If they have the courage and honor to remove these criminals from power on November 6th, they should demand treason charges be filed against a laundry list of Obama officials on the morning of November 7th.

Yes, Americans need to throw Obama out of office over his economic tyranny. However, if the American people lack the intellect, honor or courage to hold Obama fully accountable for Benghazi, they will NEVER get their country back.

What happened in Benghazi was in Barack Obama’s hands. But what happens next is in the hands of the American people. God help us if they fail.

Penned by JB Williams

jb.uspu@gmail.com

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• If the bastard cheats and he gets back in, I hope we spend every waking moment to impeach him...Go Romney-Ryan...we have to win this one...we simply have to. Ten days...

• Impeachment will not do it, WE THE PEOPLE, will have to take up arms and head to Washington, DC ASAP. The fight will be ours, this country can't sit on its' hands for another 4 years and I for one will NOT. I would rather be DEAD and most probably will be, before the fight for the re-institution of the Constitution has been established again in this country.

• Clois, you are right on, the sooner people realize this the better off we will be.

• u are soooo on the mark, JB.

God help America.

• Martha in Arizona I am glad that I am not the only  who agrees with you  in AZ. I believe in higher power, God Bless the USA

• When one enlists in the United States Military, active duty or reserve, they take the following oath:
    I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
    Seems like pretty good motivation to obey any order you're given, right? Nope. These articles require the obedience of LAWFUL orders. An order which is unlawful not only does not need to be obeyed, but obeying such an order can result in criminal prosecution of the one who obeys it. Military courts have long held that military members are accountable for their actions even while following orders -- if the order was illegal.
    If any law infringes on MY Constitution, it is NOT Lawful.
    Whether Obama is reelected or not, Treason charges should be considered against him, as he has done harm to America, and he has infringed of The Constitution of the United States of America, which I have sworn to defend.  Any former President gets a life time pension, and 24/7 security detail for all the members of his family.  Obama has done to much damage to America already, and we do not need to reward him with a life time pension and security.
    • I agree with what your saying but the oath you listed is the one the officers take. When I was drafted,I took the standard oath, which does not include obeying the orders of the President. That part was for officers only, as we served at the will of the people and in defense of the Constitution! That being said, the Constitution is the law of the land the UCMJ applies to all players in the military and to the CNC. Truth is we don't have a president, we have an impostor who has committed treason and sedition on more than one occasion! The evidence against the de facto president is absolutely overwhelming, the crimes against America the most heinous and contemptuous in American history!

• We have soldiers serving years in our prisons over small things. With this administration taking the word of Muslim's they were fighting over our soldiers! It is time for them to go in front of a judge and be judged for their treason against the United States! 

• I hope that American voters will do this to Obama.
  • This election is a life and death struggle for America's future!!!  If we fail to boot the TREASONOUS, MARXIST, MUSLIM, Barack Hussein Obama and his lackies out of office on nov.6, 2012, FREEDOm as we know it will cease to exist!!!  The list of traitors needs to be brought before the new US Attorney General on January 21, 2013!!!  Charges of treason, sedition, murder, are appropriate!!! 

This reply was deleted.