And the enemy of this Constitutional Republic is now signing executive orders killing our 2A ! My question is..............what are the American People going to do about it?????????????????

hussein obama in his islamofascist style used children as human shields!

Views: 860

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What CAN we do?  We all know what SHOULD and COULD be done, but our representatives no longer even pretend to represent us, so no amount of calling and screaming will get any of it done  Short of locking & loading...what else CAN we do?

IMPEACHMENT & RECALL PLEASE ( NOW--NOW-----NOW-----NOW-----NOW-- ) . REASON------ TREASON .

I wrote my Congressman 25 times today ..he actually is Pretty Good but they will never impeach this Valerie Jarret Commie Clown!..

RB

William, you should know by now that will never happen. We know it should be done, but not one elected official has the balls to do it, much less enough of a majority to see it through.

Is there anything we can do legally? Other than what we have been doing?

Has anyone heard about the Russian submarines laying off our East and West coast? They have been there since November>

Paul , It's past the time that we can do anything to alleviate the problem . For one thing we have one party acting as two .

If anyone is serious about doing anything meaningful now it is your county . Your county can nullify any unconstitutional law . This should have been started years ago . Find out where your commissioners are with this and get them on record "NOW" as well as your police and your sheriff , particularly the sheriff . Get them all on record and then post it in your newspapers and keep it up . Don't let it slide .

Some know the power of the local but most do not and that is the real shame . We talk of keeping the Constitution but have no idea how to do it . Your county and the state can be your ally but you must press them. Read and learn the Constitution and your State Constitution and how it applies to your freedom . The Feds are not all powerful unless you allow it .

If the Tea Parties and the 912ers would get together and talk of freedom instead of tax's we could make a difference but they won't . Tax's don't mean a damn thing if you don't have your freedom !

I found the submarines on the internet. I'll have to check the source and report.

Semper Fi

Video: Oath Keeper Officer Calls on Brother Cops to Refuse to Enforce Gun Bans or Registration

In this video, Oathkeeper151, a New Jersey Police Officer who has been a member of Oath Keepers since 2009, makes it clear that he will not obey orders that violate the Bill of Rights. In particular, he says he will not be used as a tool of oppression against the American people who resist and refuse to comply with infringement on their right to bear arms, such as legislation or executive orders that decree they must register, get finger printed and photographed, like a criminal.

He asks his fellow officers what they are going to do if that happens. Will they keep their oaths? Here is his own description of his video:

In this video I ask my fellow Police Officers what they would do, if they were given an unlawful order. I also touch on the Assault Weapons Ban introduced by Senator Feinstein, and how this bill has the potential of putting us Police Officers in a very bad/even fatal predicament.

I spoke to him on the phone and he made it clear that he is not afraid to take this public stand because this is what needs to happen.  He says the peace officers across America need to stand up and let the people know that they are on the side of the Bill of Rights, and that they will protect the rights of the people. In one of the comments on his video, another officer had this to say:

I'll lay my badge down, stop doing what I love if someone tries to make me do something immoral or unconstitutional. Good video, take care

Oathkeeper151 agrees. He told me that if there were door to door raids for guns against Americans who refused to comply with registration or bans, he would either defend the people with his badge on, stepping between them and the oath breakers doing the raids, or he would lay his badge down on the table and then go join the people in resisting. He loves his work as a police officer, but his oath, and his responsibility to protect the people of his community, is more important than his job. His oath comes first. The rights of the people come first.... and he is not alone.

Molon Labe,

Stewart Rhodes

Founder of Oath Keepers

If it is a background check he wants along with the 22 things how about a background check on Ocrap ?

Now if he would stop the murder of all the babies of abortion we might be able to believe he cares at all about American children of any age!!!!  The lieing so in so!  He just wants to do this so the next time he can push for more and sucker somemore people into following his pide piper flute tune of communism!!!!!

Also I wonder how Obama can with a straight face can have the never to order back ground checks for anyone buying a gun, when we cannot get him to release a thing about his own back ground......WHAT???  So what is good for the goose is not good for the gander too????  Rather like the pot calling the kettle black isn;t it...opps I forgot he is black!  well 1/2....but He is not willing to do what he is demanding we do and THAT IS NO PREISIDENT OR PERSON OF HONOR!!!.

All I know for sure is something needs to happen so 'WE THE PEOPLE " get our country back from dictator style rule!

Missouri Already has that taken care of. lol “Any official, agent, or employee of the federal government who enforces or attempts to enforce any act, order, law, statute, rule, or regulation of the federal government upon a personal firearm, a firearm accessory, or ammunition that is owned or manufactured commercially or privately in the state of Missouri and that remains exclusively within the borders of the state of Missouri shall be guilty of a class D .”

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service