If you have been trained in Emergency First Aide, please let me/us know. This is very important that we ALL get trained in this needed work. I'm not looking for sites with bits of info, I'm looking for information on who of PFA members have this training and who will step up and help with that info and training here and in your communities.

Twana

Views: 591

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Army - basic training,  Emergency Medical Technician-A : 4 years.

I am an Emergency Department Nurse with critical care and emergency experience since 1996.  I am willing to help train folks in the western PA area.  In the meanwhile, I highly recommend a book called Armaggeddon Medicine by Cynthia J. Koelker, MD.  You can find it at:  Armageddon Medicine Book  www.armageddonmedicine.net

Another good source is First Aid/Medical at survivalblog.com.

I would also encourage people to check out the YouTube Channel of "The Patriot Nurse".

I am hosting The Patriot Nurse to teach her Medical 101 course in Pittsburgh, PA on August 11th, 2013...private message me if you have interest...she is teaching other courses...link:  http://thepatriotnurse.com/

These are great sources...

Virginia. Nurse with OR background.

Twana

I am a trained Burns and Trauma/Neuro Trauma Nurse

I am trained as a Suicide Prevention Crisis Counselor

EMT/EMTA (expired certs)

Search and Rescue

Hospice Dying Death & Bereavement Coach

Ordained Minister

Animal Rescue and Care

IV and NG certified LPN II 

hey I am a certified emergency room registered nurse

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service