The Patriots Union

At the direction of the Southern Poverty Law Center(1), the Obama Administration and Department of Homeland Security (DHS) had established a profile for what they call “potential domestic terrorists”(2) of grave concern in the DHS Intel Report titled “Rightwing Extremism.”(2)

The Obama Administration has allowed the Southern Poverty Law Center to define “hate” – hate speech and hate-based domestic terrorism. But the Southern Poverty Law Center is nothing more than a George Soros funded hate group of a different sort, using its power with the current administration to launch a full scale assault on all who do not share the left-wing political view and labeling all conservatives “haters.”

However, Jared Lee Loughner, the alleged gunman responsible for shooting Democrat Congresswoman Gabby Giffords did not meet Obama’s SPLC depiction of a domestic terrorist. He was not a soldier, as first reported by the left-wing press, but rather an Army reject. He is not a political conservative, but rather a political liberal.

If Loughner opposes illegal immigration, then he shot the wrong congresswomen. Giffords opposed Obama on his administrations lack of border security and their efforts to force amnesty for illegals upon the citizens of Arizona. Giffords is a blue-dog Democrat, in full favor of Second Amendment gun rights and enforcement of our immigration laws and border security.

Pima County Sheriff Dupnik wasted no time trying to saddle the Tea Party with responsibility for Loughner’s actions - “The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous. And unfortunately Arizona I think is the capital. We are the Mecca for prejudice for prejudice and bigotry,” Dupnik said. – turning the horrific events of the day into little more than a political strategy for the political left.

We need to do some soul searching,Dupnik, a Democrat, told reporters. “It’s the vitriolic rhetoric that we hear day in and day out from people in the radio business and some people in the TV business.

CNN is blaming political rhetoric and calling for an end to free political speech, but only from the political right, citing – “the possibility that highly polarized rhetoric in the conservative hotbed of Arizona may have played a role in the assassination attempt of the Democratic congresswoman, who was targeted during a meet-and-greet with constituents in a shopping center.”

However, Giffords is a “conservative” Democrat, supporting gun rights and strong enforcement of immigration laws and border security.

Loughner has had a troubled past, according to investigators. Not because he was known to attend Tea Party rallies or read Sarah Palin’s book under the watchful eye of DHS and the Southern Poverty Law Center, but because he was known to smoke pot and post diatribes on the Internet about fiat currencies and government mind control.

In short, Loughner has a screw loose, and his Internet activities demonstrate an increasing level of mental disorder in the weeks and months leading up to his actions in Tucson on January 8th. But he in no way fits the Obama administrations current profile for rightwing Tea Party terrorist. Quite the contrary actually…

Well-known leftwing blog The Daily KOS has reportedly pulled a recent posting calling for the targeting of Democrat members of congress who voted against ObamaCare and other leftwing agenda items. Giffords was one of those targets, - Congresswoman Giffords Is Dead To Me - says Daily KOS, only two days before shooting… (Daily KOS has since pulled the posting)

When the streets of Berkeley burn in protest to higher college tuition fees, they are not burned by rightwing extremist students, but rather entitlement oriented leftwing students. When the streets of Chicago burn even when the Bulls win, they do not burn at the hands of rightwing extremists, but rather at the hands of leftwing inner-city thugs.

It isn’t Rush Limbaugh who called for violent armed revolution in America, but rather leftwing hero and Pulitzer finalist Ted Rall.

Maybe Obama’s DHS should reconsider its definition of “domestic terrorist?” I am ultra conservative, which means I oppose extremism at both ends of the political spectrum and I am for peaceful political solutions. Loughner and I
share nothing in common.

While at it, the left should redefine their concept of “hate.” Opposing lawlessness is not an act of “hate.” Supporting the rule of law and upholding the Constitution is an act of patriotism, not an act of “hate.”

Loughner appears to be a run-of-the-mill nut that has no respect for life, liberty or anything else. He is the opposite of the average constitutional conservative found in the Tea Party movement and the people cannot allow the leftist media to paint this guy some kind of Palin fan or ditto head.

Call it the way it is – Loughner is a lunatic. His belief system is anything but conservative. Make sure that Janet Napolitano and her Southern Poverty Law Center understand this!

Loughner is not a “rightwing extremists.” The press needs to properly report this situation and be held accountable when they don’t. The fact that congress has only a 10% approval rating does not make the other 90% of citizens “potential domestic terrorists.” Loughner is a crackpot and ALL crackpots are dangerous. End of story!

JB Williams

1) http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Southern_Poverty_Law_Center

2) http://www.fas.org/irp/eprint/rightwing.pdf

I got this screenshot of the Daily KOS post mentioned above from Toby M. Walker. Notice the title.

Twana

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should see what the splc has many religions posted as these people are also crackheads excuse me crackpots

Allow me to set aside for now my anger at Bush when his knee jerk reaction to 9/11 was to grow government with DHS.  Having said that DHS is now being used as a tool (predictably) by Obama against We the People.  Just as NASA was told to turn much of its resources to looking at earth rather then expanding to the stars (my words).  The only fence DHS is building is one to hold America in check by passing rules and regulations that have almost nothing to do with protecting us but instead everything to do with controlling God fearing Americans.

At this time Obama is moving many records between DHS, FBI, CIA, and et al.  Not for security of America but to hide what is really going on.  That might sound like a "conspiracy theory"  but having filed FOIA's to the DHS then having them returned saying FBI is now in charge I can say this for a fact.  Obama has set up organizations that do not have to respond to a FOIA.

Most Americans still have no idea how evil Obama is we have, in my opinion, a mad man in charge of enough fire power to destroy all life on Earth as we know it. History is replete with narcissistic totalitarian dictators just like Obama and almost always it ends in war.  I pray this time history does not repeat itself.

Tom

I fear you may be correct in that assumption lets pray that it does not happen and that we can get him out of the W/H with out any problems or any injuries. The last thing we need is people getting hurt over this farce of a pres. Of course we all know that he will stop at nothing to keep his seat of power even if it means declaring total martial law, if he does that there is a possibility that he may be able to stay without any elections look at what has happened in other countries when martial law was declared for long periods of time. This whole thing boils down to what is this fake president going to do. At this time he can do almost any thing and we have to be ready for it.

In ancient Greece thousands of Athenians met at a large rocky outcrop called the Pnyx. It's estimated that at best only 20% of the people could hear about 85% of the time. America is not much better, if all the American people knew what Obama and the Democrats are up to he would have been marched out in chains long ago. The Great Sleeping Giant still has not emerged from its long slumber.

Never underestimate a narcissistic totalitarian ideologue Obama will accomplish by force that which he can't by legislation and executive orders. Yes it would be overplaying his hand to try anything brash before he can control the Internet then muffle talk radio and FOX News. The smart thing to do would be to go for Free Speech first then guns when We the People could not hear. The big, BUT, is Obama is seeing his grasp around our throats slip away and just might try something brash and go that step to far. Conservatives are slow to anger but when it starts it will be like the proverbial cow kicking over the lantern. What scares me is not the conservative right but the crazy left that support Obama. Conservatives are like Pit Bulls they may not start the fight but they will finish it.
When it comes to communications if the net is taken down we will still have our radios and for the time being they cannot be taken down. Many of us out here at least two so the ham operators have communications covered. all we need to know is where and when the radios will be needed so that all may stay in contact. And we have many different modes to use for and with our radios heck we can even use satellites. if things go to down the drain because of what one crazy person did then we will need to be prepared and HAM radio is part of being prepared.
neither do illegals who kill AMERICAN CITIZENS?
Then I guess he did not do it!  we all know that nappy napolitano could not possibly get it wrong, or was she profiling?  wait, she is not profiling, cause that is bad... 
Truck may I ask where you got this article.
Gee, the only "crime" Betsy missed is being a veteran of the US military.  But that's okay, there are enough of us out here who did hit that one on the list.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service