Constitutional Emergency

California Muslim: Run Over My Wife and Park on Her Head to Make Sure She’s Dead

http://dcclothesline.com/2013/12/15/california-muslim-run-wife-park...

nasim-hadar-640

Image Credit: Halal Pork Shop

Hader Nasim was sentenced to 7 years to life on Friday for trying to arrange for the killing of his pregnant wife. Why did he want to have her killed? There were difficulties in the marriage and Nasim had already been through one divorce. He viewed another divorce as culturally unacceptable. So by all means, to save himself a little embarrassment he opted for a better plan which was to hire someone to murder his wife and unborn child.

Nasim was convicted of attempted murder and solicitation to commit murder in November.

The Sacramento Bee reports:

Hader Nasim walked out of a courtroom Friday stone-faced, his hands cuffed behind his back, a seven-years-to-life prison sentence on his head and a judge’s observation in his ears that nobody really knows who he is.

Nasim, 31, was convicted last month of the attempted murder of his pregnant wife. He had hired a hit man to run her over with a truck and park it on her head for a while to “just make sure she’s dead.”

Sacramento Superior Court Judge Maryanne G. Gilliard said the recording of Nasim’s instructions obtained by an undercover police officer displayed a wretchedness “so disorienting and terrifying” that it ought to make anybody question themselves if they think they really know him.

“Sometimes those who think they know us the best don’t know us at all,” Gilliard said in handing down the sentence on the defendant, whose expression never changed during the hour long court hearing.

I can’t help but feel this is more than a sick man and that his Islamic upbringing had a lot to do with his decision. Women are treated as pieces of property in Islam. They are subhuman. The Bee goes on to report:

“Yeah, like you run her over, she’s on the ground, you back up on her, and you just stay on top of her,” Nasim instructed.

What got Gilliard the most was the part when the undercover officer asked how badly he should disfigure the wife, and whether Nasim wanted her presentable for an open-casket funeral.

“Surprise me,” Nasim said.

“That is a window into the mind of Mr. Hader Nasim, and it is frightening,” the judge said.

Then there is the story that is not being acknowledged…

This was about killing his wife in the eyes of the court. The unborn child ceases to count in legal opinion because this is America. In 2013 America aborted it’s 50 millionth baby in 40 years.  That child had no legal rights in the womb.

So it’s not just Hader Nasim who is sick. This was a double-murder plot and the man could be out of prison in as little as 7 years. While he is there he will surely become more radicalized because our prisons are a breeding ground for Islam. But in all of this talk the unborn child was simply a side note or an asterisk.

The fact that so few people find anything wrong with that disturbs me as much as anything about this story. Sick people are all over. Whether this man’s Islamic heritage contributed to this crime is a matter of opinion. Would he have looked to kill his wife and unborn child if he were not Muslim? Possibly.

Islam does not have a patent on sick people, though it seems to produce more than its fair share.

But when a precious child was involved, and it is not really part of the story or consideration, then I find myself embarrassed for America and very much offended.

How far have we fallen?

What do you think America? Was this an attempted plot at a double-murder or do you disagree?

Don't forget to follow the D.C. Clothesline on Facebook and Twitter.

Views: 382

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And that makes him eligible for parole in 3.5 years for good behavior, so what good is that? If he was in TEXAS, his ass would get the death penalty, no doubt about it.

BECAUSE WE HAVE A MUSLIM IN THE WHITE HOUSE ( HE GETS A PASS ) DID YOU KNOW THAT ????????????????????

When I choose who I will befriend, who I will do business with, and who I will turn away from without any remorse, it is all about culture.

I chose to retire here in North Carolina, out in farm country, because it reminds me of West Virginia, and my ancestor's homes.  I like the slow life of the country, the fiery faith and hope most folks have in God, and trust for the future, but the most important factor was the fact the people here, where I live, know that life means working and earning one's way to get to the place and position in life one chooses.

There is no place here for those who won't work, those who don't understand each person in the household has responsibility, if we don't all work, things don't get done, and if we do, everything falls into place, and it's not magic nothing special, just simple self-respect, mutual respect, and first, last and always, respect for God and what He has put before us as the means of our future, and as the way we live lives in "community" which naturally garner "mutual respect", and establish beyond words or doubt, the value of each of our lives, as we live them.

Islam does not have any means for finding value, only for claiming it, and using tradition to establish it without having to consider the act, the purpose, the setting, and the outcome, all of which are instrumental in establishing morality of acts, morality of intent, morality of product, and the ultimate morality of a community, which tells the fuller story of the foundation which all the people, not only this community, find their foundation as natural.

I do not stand on words to suggest my faith is true to God, I stand on God's Word, on the thousands of years it has stood, unchanged, and remaining full of power and impact, controlling that line which separates moral from immoral, right and wrong, and has been the determinate factor which has resonated through all of the western and the mid-eastern world.

Mohamed said islam was to replace Christianity and Judaism because "the People of The Book" had angered God and turned away.  He claimed his choice as God's Prophet, the new form, and the power he wielded, all demonstrated the truth of his claim.

God said there would be strife never ending between the descendants of Abraham, and he proclaimed it was because Abraham failed to go forward in trust, and did something which forever altered a family tradition and way of life.

Everyone who has known the story of any family with such a history, the elder, bastard son, and the younger, legitimate heir, and such stories always follow the same line.  God did not curse either of the Tribes which sprang from these unions, but he did establish his intent for the straight line, which was his promise, and by this, if we believe in God, as he is presented, and believe this story of long ago history, today's conflicts are exactly in keeping with the ways of man, and how he deals with jealousy, favor, selection, disappointment, and apparent rules running counter to intuitive reasoning.

To the first born, it is always logical he should and rightfully is heir, he knows nothing of lineage.  To the second born, he is born in swirling questions, the issue has been alive longer than himself, and yet the rule of law seems plain, laid out long before times, and simply answered.

The break in logic is entirely in the set of adults who set aside faith and the law, and pursued man's own logic, considering another way to be ludicrous.  That the adults don't set principle, but follow it, don't make the law, but live within it, seems odd to both, as each has been a product of both the violation of "law and principle" yet the determined outcome, completely ignoring the two themselves, is based on a concept which would seem to have no place in the lives of the two who question the right of descent.

This is, in a nut-shell, the difficulty man has in accepting the fixed, unchanging way of principle, behind which God stands, and holds fast, while to all appearances in man's eyes, it is just as well determined according to the dictates of the heart, at the time of choosing.

This is exactly principle of long determined form, established to provide continuity of logic, reason, and to eliminate opening for dissent.  The understanding of people in seeing the impact decision has on the children, when the error was made by the adult, doesn't change history, it doesn't change what has long been noted as a primary cause of war and common conflict, it is entirely about the feelings of mothers, their respective children, and the anger that is natural when decision is made, and it determines the future of the child, and is decided on the basis of the best interests of the tribe and its future, either following the rule of law, and crying, or following the heart, and turning away from the law.

Those who do so, will generally turn back toward the law, because it has always been important in every way, but it will be forever seen in this one peculiar aspect, twisted against one and towards the other, and it will never be secured in the minds of two mothers, it was the following of the law which determined the decided outcome, and it was never a choice of heart.  For both mothers, it will always be because of the heart, because the choice will always seem to be "about the child, and thus the mother and relationship, and never acceptable as something wished for, pleasant, enjoyed at the time, and with hope, but determined to have been a wrong choice, and necessarily turned around, our common bond of holding one another always desires to be first, before reason, and hates any possible thought of reason which doesn't justify what was experienced.

Semper Fidelis, John McClain, GySgt, USMC, ret.

All muslim are desert rats with brain rot. No matter where they live they believe in violence. Once they get domination in an area then they move on to other areas and start their evil ways in that area. If anyone deserves to get annihilated it is the desert rats. There is not one muslim that can be trusted because they all have been raised reading the queeran and the other vile books written by a brain rotted pedophile. Even the so called moderate will rise to take over where the jihadist leave off when they are destroyed. Our country is truly going to hell in a hand basket when a judge only give seven years to life for a duel murder attempt. We need to purge our country of this evil.

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service