Patriot For America's Contact for this work is Kenneth Moore. He can answer all questions about this and also help with finding a place to sleep, and acquire food, gas..etc. He has all the answers to your questions.

I strongly suggest folks contact Kenneth and not OK leadership because of reasons I've shared on PFA before. If you are going to donate money, please donate to a Veteran going to stand guard and not to the organization. Kenneth can also help you with that.

Twana

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/10/14/calling-all-patriots-oath-keepers-establishing-rotating-honor-guard-to-ensure-wwii-veterans-access-to-their-memorial/

First Honor Guard Shift:

Wed., October 16 to Sunday, October 20

Every Day, Dawn till Dusk (you pick the day(s) you can serve)

World War II Memorial, Washington D.C. (and other D.C. area war memorials, if we have enough volunteers)

To Volunteer, RSVP by posting a comment to this article, giving us at least your first name, and telling us what day(s) and times you can be there, at the WWII memorial. See below for more details.

In yet another intolerable act, the Obama Administration has ordered the barricades back up at the World War II memorial, even after angry veterans, Oath Keepers, and dedicated citizens tore down the barricades at the World War II memorial on Sunday, and dumped them at the White House gates.

barricade back up wwii memorial

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Good

• this is a wonderful thing to do!  I do not live anywehre near Washington. Will pray for those that are able to do this!!

• http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2013/10/14/calling-all-patriots-oath-ke...

Oath Keepers are looking for donation on this website to assist in by a honor guard for those who need help.

Please sign in if you can help this week.

"

Oath Keepers will take the first shift of this rotating standing Honor Guard, from dawn to dusk each day, from Wednesday, October 16, through Sunday, October 20.  All veterans, and all concerned Americans, are invited to join us in this vigil.

We also call on other veterans groups to commit to taking the next shift, starting Monday morning, October 21, so we can maintain an unbroken Honor Guard, dawn till dusk, for as long as this Shutdown lasts.   Please contact us if you are part of a veterans group that can take over on Monday, or thereafter, and please put “Group Volunteering to Take Over Honor Guard,” in subject line.

World War II Airborne combat veteran Warenn (Renn) Bodeker, from Plains, Montana, will be leading the Oath Keepers standing guard Wednesday at the WWII Memorial.

• Hello Kenneth.  I entered my info on the site.  At then end it menationed something about paypal.  I don't do paypal.  Can I mail something?  What address do I mail my donation to?

• Carri;

thank you kindly for your support.  Mail too.

Oath Keepers
        5130 S. Fort Apache Rd. Suite 215
        Las Vegas, NV 89148
        • Great.  I will get a money order in the mail to you.  Thanks!!!!

This reply was deleted.