By JB Williams

Jb.uspu@gmial.com

Predicting the GOP presidential nominee at this point does not require a crystal ball or a celestial phone call to Nostradamus. As of today, here are the official GOP stats on the GOP race for the White House…of course those who have watched GOP politics for a while saw this coming before the primaries started.

Candidate

Popular

%

Delegate

%

STATES

Romney

40.7%

57.8%

Santorum

28.4%

24.0%

Gingrich

20.3%

12.3%

Paul

10.6%

5.9%

100.0%

100.0%

With results from thirty-seven state primaries in the books, Mitt Romney has the GOP nod all but sewn up, and it doesn’t matter whether or not the nearly sixty-percent who voted for someone else, like it. I voted for someone else too and how I feel about that doesn’t matter either. It is what it is, and we have no choice but to deal in reality here. That’s something every true constitutional conservative can relate to…

Three questions remain unanswered though…

·         Who will be the VP pick?

·         Will that influence voters not yet on-board the Romney train?

·         No matter what the GOP ticket looks like, will the pro-American right unite behind that ticket to defeat the anti-American left come November?

Yes, I’m quite familiar with all of the arguments against the “right-left paradigm” and against “voting for a lesser evil.” However, allow me to point out a little reality for those who could not stomach John (lesser evil) McCain in 2008.

You thought you couldn’t do any worse than John (lesser evil) McCain and you were wrong, you got Barack Hussein (greatest evil of all) Obama, who has since proven to be as anti-American as Joseph Stalin, Vladimir Lenin, Castro, Bin Laden and Yugo Chavez combined, with Hitlery Clinton, Kagan and Sotomayor, adding insult to injury. It turns out you could do worse than McCain, and you did.

Further, as God has placed no perfect people on earth since Jesus, there are no perfect candidates either -- no matter how many times someone voted NO while otherwise watching Rome burn for twenty years.

In the horrific but likely event that Barack Obama is able to complete his first term before being dragged off to the gallows in handcuffs for treason, every pro-American voter in this country is going to have to remove him from office in the ballot box come November. But they will not be able to do that if they are focused upon any other fringe agenda…

After losing congress to leftists in 2006, the White House to an anti-American fraud in 2008 and a bunch of do-nothing rebels without a clue in 2010, pro-American voters have no choice but to upset the entire apple cart by removing every incumbent running for re-election in 2012.

Instead of funneling millions back into the RNC or DNC through the Tea Party or George Soros front orgs, the people will have to take care of this thing themselves.

Tea Partiers and Occupiers can finally agree on something…. Everyone in D.C. needs a high-speed rail to the unemployment line. They all need a lesson in who really runs things in the United States of America and it wouldn’t hurt international communist thugs to see angry Americans in action for a change either.

Maybe the Occupiers had the math right at 99% to 1%, even if they defined the two groups wrong. It’s us (the 99% freedom and liberty loving American citizens) against them, the 1% that work in or for Washington D.C. at a back-breaking expense to every American taxpayer.

But Houston, we have a problem!

Almost sixty-percent of GOP primary voters voted for someone other than Mitt Romney, making Romney the likely nominee, but with the support of only about forty-percent of primary voters. That’s the bad new…

The good news is that many of those primary voters were democrats, independents, communists and libertarians who crossed party lines to disrupt the GOP nomination process -- not Republicans or Conservatives. Due to the stupidity of the Republican Party and their suicidal open primary process in which anyone, and I do mean anyone, democrat, liberal, progressive communist, illegal alien…. ANYONE can vote in the GOP primary.

As a result, the primary results are heavily skewed and nobody knows in what direction. The only thing we know for sure is that the open primary and caucus process does not favor conservative candidates -- One more thing we have to fix once we get rid of the idiots who thought this was a good idea. It’s like asking Red China to become your liberty lienholder…. oops… the same people did that too!

How can the right defeat the leftist cabal currently rushing the nation off a cliff?

The answer is not complicated, but it isn’t popular either. The choice available this November will once again be “lesser evil” or “greater evil.” In 2008, some folks who knew Obama would become the greatest evil in modern history still could not stomach voting for McCain, the lesser evil option.

Admittedly, McCain was only marginally less evil than Obama in 2008 and is maybe even equally evil today. But now that everyone knows what kind of “change” Obama really had in mind for America, refusing to unite to defeat Obama is equal to a vote for Obama, the greatest evil available.

We are at WAR for our Future

Leftist anti-American communist thugs know that this is war

. Whites may not be at war with blacks, but many blacks sure are at war with whites. Christians and Jews may not be at war with Radical Islam and atheists, but atheists and Radical Islam sure is at war with both Christians and Jews. The ninety-percent of Americans who don’t belong to labor unions may not be at war with labor unions, but the labor unions certainly are at war with all free-market Americans, especially taxpayers. Don’t forget that the unions now control the voting booths…

Occupiers might think they are at war with capitalists, but they are really at war with the people they elect, the leftists who keep them enslaved with empty promises and meager bribes from the treasury. Most Americans may not be at war with the Obama administration, but the Obama administration is definitely at war with most Americans.

Even many, who proclaim the title of patriot, work around the clock to undermine freedom and liberty

from within the ranks of so-called “liberty” groups. We find ourselves surrounded by enemies and living in a sea of evil today.

We are at war for the future of America, freedom and liberty everywhere, for if it does not exist in America, it will exist nowhere on earth.

Never before in history has unity in single purpose been so vital to our future, yet, Americans still struggle to unite, focus on a single purpose and walk away from the brink of cataclysmic events.

It took the International Left over a hundred years to reach their eleventh hour and it will take true American patriots decades to pull the nation back from the brink. But all initiatives begin with stopping the runaway train and turning the tide. All strategies begin with the people, and depend upon the people to make a stand, moving inch by inch in the right direction.

The people allowed their nation to be stolen. All it took for evil to rise up was good people doing nothing to stop it. What matters now is what we do today and each day hereafter.

Like it or not, a lesser evil is an improvement over a greater evil. We lost our nation incrementally and unless the people are ready to take it back in an instant by storm, we will have to regain control and turn the tide incrementally.

Mitt Romney is going to be the GOP nominee. All I need to know about Romney is he is a huge improvement over Obama, no matter what else he may or may not be. It is important who he chooses as a running mate, to the degree that he will need someone who can unite more voters.

However, no one or two people can turn this country around. Only the American people can do that and they will have to do it with or without any help from D.C. – or, they will leave that task to a future generation.

The first step is to not allow things to get any worse. November will present an opportunity to accomplish this first goal, stop the bleeding, and then begin the process of stepping back from the brink.

Can the pro-American Right unite to Defeat the current anti-American leftist regime? YES, they can….

Will they?

"Tolerating evil in any form at any level only brings about more evil. As a result, the true cost of tolerating the intolerable is a totally intolerable society, from which you can never draft good government." - JB

Views: 621

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Your wrong there, if Romney is elected, b o won't be jetting around the world selling out our country from Air Force 1 flanked by the whole crowd of Secret Servicemen, m o won't be running around the country on Air Force 2 telling schools stores, and military bases what kind of food they must serve, The military may actually be allowed to play golf at their local Air Force Base, and we won't have to close target and pet smart so the first family can pretend to do their own shopping because their polls are down. They're SMALL IMPROVEMENTs, (unless your military told what you must eat before a 40 mile hike and it sounds like arugula)but they are improvements, add putting Conservatives in the House and Senate and we may take a few baby steps away from the edge of the cliff!

ABO FOR PRESIDENT 2012!!!!

Those numbers on that GOP graft is all propaganda, romney does not have near the delegates they are saying he does and the ones he does have are unbound. They haven't even annoounce the delegates yet. Those figures up there are about as accurate as the figures they tout of the primaries and caucuses that the RNC and GOP committed vote count flipping and ballot fraud.

I love Romney and he will take obama out. Save America.

DENNIS:  I think you have the healthier attitude.  I can't quite see all hearts and flowers.  But by NOT Splitting Hairs at this time; by deciding we'll go with a guy who was brought up with Mormonism and Moroni; that is far better for America who was weaned on Marx, and schooled by Muhammad's Muslims  whose SHARIA condones splitting heads from carcasses. Just as a statistucal indicator to help clear the fog on the Political stage, let us acknowledge how many DEAD BODIES seem to be left in their respective "wakes" along the way?   Bearing that firmly in mind, reflect that BHO  has become ever bolder over the months.  Hitler's rhetoric was polished - Right?  Aushwitz and buchenwald weren't summer camps - Right?  I'm ready to push on - GO MITT - YEAH ! ! ! 

Attachments:

May as well change your name from patriots for american to establishment status quo for america. romney has been in the illuminati coven for years, has aligned himself with bush sr long before they announced bush supports romney. You are just placing another tool of the nwo to further their agenda. thanks alot

ROSEMARY:  YOUR TAKE ON THIS would only come down to 2 CHOICES - The Type of LEAD we would employ and When.  You Do NOT Provide a VIABLE SOLUTION along with your fatalistic resignation to what you see.  We are ALL Going to Die....But in the Meantime ? ? ?  Oh, are you moving to a FREE country and if so  - Where?

It appears that Rosemary is not alone in her frustration with our current political situation. Many of my friends feel the same way. But isn't that exactly what we are fighting to change? I don't like Romney either; I agree he is just another bum. Someone here said, "at least he wasn't raised on the teat of Marxism". I guess I'll have to agree with that much. Unfortunately America has been asleep for the past 50 years, and we have allowed these communists and Marxists to gain a foothold in our society. Not only in Washington, but also in our state and local governments. If we don't wake up soon, (and I mean right now), then we will end up like those 80 million peasants that Mao killed, and the 70 million the Stalin killed. I'm nearly 70 years old now, with a bad heart. From what I've read there will be no more medical care for me or for my wife either. The "greatest generation" (those that won WW-II) and those of us who inherited their legacy must now finish the job they left behind. That's right! These people and the Muslims in the Middle East are a left over from WW-II and beyond. The Muslim brotherhood was founded in 1921. Hitler worked with them to kill the Jews, and now Obama is too. We have been left in this election with poor choices to say the least, but perhaps Romney and others can at least get rid of Obama. (That's our first task) Obama MUST be removed from the White House. If Romney is our only choice to remove Obama, then I'll bite my lip, swear a little, and vote for Romney. But even then this fight is far from over. We must work to insure that we fill the Congress with true American Constitutional conservatives no matter what or who wins in November. This also extends to our State and local governments. Find out who is running for elections in your local elections, find the conservatives, and work to help them take control of your state legislatures. May GOD help us all, and if GOD is willing, we will pull this country back from this abyss of terrible destruction. It's time for Americans to unite and fight for the country we know and love. Freedom is not free, and it never has been easy. If we lose it now we will never see it again.

I think Romney is the GOP Bob Dole and his choice for a VP will be as dirisive as McCain's choice of Palin for the MSM.  So if you were looking for all that Hope & Change promised by the current fraud, just look ahead to 2013 as it continues at an ever fevered pace (that is if we get there).

Semper Fi

Well, when we got lemons we try and make the lemonade:  Better that with PRAYER than the spoiled plentitude of those that PREY.  - - -SPECIAL SESSIONS - Sovereignty, Nullification and what ever you can add to the list of demands for your Governor.  I got to Perry 3 times last year on this....Never Got an Answer Back.  The Problem was the FRirst Person Singular;  "I" Aint "SQUAT" .  Oh, I did write umpteen chambers of commerce sending them info on the Bills, and where, what, who and why was apt to go awry if they didn't Get Off Their Chamber Pots...The problem again was "I"....It has to be WE. The attachments are just to show you, i tryed.....But this AINT THE END of STORY......IT'S "WE" .  Don't Stop Now........

Attachments:

Well written JB Williams !  I agree 100%, .....however there are some very patriotic Republicans in the US House and Senate ...just not enough of them to control the Congress. That's why we must support people like Paul Ryan, Allen West, Duncan Hunter, Jim DeMint , James Inhofe and Marco Rubio.  I agree with you that most GOP voters don't won't Romney , including me, but I will vote for him over the USURPER any day just like I voted for McCain knowing that Obama would be a disaster.  I firmly believe that Newt Gingrich would be the best President of all the current candidates,.....but the GOP insiders don't want him. WHY ?   Because he is too conservative and would turn our Country around and focus it on the Constitution. He would cut the government as he did before, build up our Military and put Americans back to work. Yet, the liberal media and GOP insiders have tarnished him as well as the mud slinging Romney. I just pray that Romney can win .....but the media attack on him hasn't even started yet.  We have to contact everyone we can and get them registered and out to vote..our Nation hangs in the balance.

Michael,

The idea of getting people to register is something we should all be working hard to accomplish. In fact, we have become so accustomed to hearing about the push for new registered voters at each election, that I think not many talk about it any more.

In the last few months I have gotten 4 people to register and will continue to work to get more. Now imagine if every registered Independent and registered Republican in America all pledged to get just 4 new voters, we could easily then have the needed votes to easily overwhelm any cheating the other side is surely to try. It would be like a guarantee on the election results and we could start right now telling Obama to start packing his bags.

So if people cannot do anything else to help us rid the country of Obama, how about they ask people to simply get others registered and then drive them to the polls on election day. This is something almost everyone can do.

I am scared to tears to Don, when the 'satanic machine' starts attacking Romney, he is going to have a meltdown and throw the race for us !
I am strongly in favor of all of us rallying around Gingrich and putting the GOP illites in their place! Newt knows what the military means to this country!
The State conventions are coming up next month, so there is still time. Please, everyone, give it some strong sobering thought, and action!

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service