CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO MAN-UP

http://newswithviews.com/Daubenmire/dave429.htm

CHRISTIANITY NEEDS TO MAN-UP

By Coach Dave Daubenmire
July 30, 2015
NewsWithViews.com

“And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.” -Matt. 11:12

The root word of violence is violate. To violate is “to take away, interfere with, or ignore (something, such as a person's rights or privacy) in an unfair or illegal way.”

Despite what we have been taught, violence does not always imply the use of physical weapons such as guns, knives, bombs, or clubs. It is possible to be violent simply by using words.

Our nation, once purposed to be modeled after God’s Kingdom has been stolen from us. We have been violated, not with physical weapons, but by the use of words, laws, ridicule, and indoctrination.

There are two spiritual kingdoms; the kingdom of darkness and the kingdom of light. They are in an eternal struggle for dominance in the natural world. Most people are oblivious to this battle.

Let me stop right here a second. I know what many of you are thinking…that this natural world is beyond redemption. Part of me tends to agree with that position…that we are about to get what we deserve. Most of the American church has chosen to hide and wait. But the other part of me causes me to follow the command of my Father to “Occupy until I return.” Our choices today seem to be fight or flight. Occupy is an action verb.

Militant is another one of those words that scares Christians because it is manly. We tend to believe that “love” is the greatest weapon…and it is…but “loving” people while they rob you blind borders on insanity. Real men defend things.

"Militant" is defined as “having or showing a desire or willingness to use strong, extreme, and sometimes forceful methods to achieve something."Military" of or relating to ground or sometimes ground and air forces.” It is time to man-up Brothers.

Like it or not God has armed forces and “the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds.” Spiritually-armed, masculine Christians fight a natural war with “spiritual weaponry.”

But Christians have bought a lie. We have swallowed the bait that Christians are not supposed to be aggressive…forceful…warriors. The idea that we are in the world, but we are not OF the world doesn’t mean we are not to fight. Christians are instructed to bring spiritual weapons to the battle. Spiritual weapons can be violent…they tear down, penetrates, uproot. Those are aggressive, war-like words.

Christians are losing the culture war. Every institution in America is now under the control of those who hate God. Our public schools, government, universities, entertainment, legal, media, political parties, and churches are under the control of the kingdom of darkness.

How has this happened? The kingdom of darkness does its work in the dark. They have seized every one of our institutions without firing a shot. They have used their weapons of lies and deceit to violate and destroy all that is good. They have invaded every Godly institution, bombarded us with lies, and stolen the future of our children and grandchildren.

They have been militant. As a result we have been violated. They have taken from our children what was rightfully theirs. The Kingdom of God has suffered violence. It is time to drop the sissified Gospel and reinvigorate the masculine side of our faith.

Let’s face it. There is absolutely no institution in modern America that Christianity has controlling influence over.

They slaughter unborn babies and force us to pay for it. They sell their little body-parts for personal gain. The command you to bake homo-cakes and demand you violate your conscience.

American Christianity will lead you to Heaven while it let’s the world go to hell.

The haters of God have become emboldened. They have no conscience, no mercy, and no remorse. They get caught selling baby parts and become outraged at the one who made the film for doing it “secretly”. Everything our opponents do is rooted in deceit.

Christians must become more focused…more aggressive with our faith if we are to save Western Civilization. The idea that one can win by surrendering is a doctrine of demons that has infiltrated the American Christian mindset.

“Have nothing to do with the unfruitful works of darkness but rather expose them.” Sadly, for the most part, we are taught to embrace, encourage, and love those who practice such fruitless acts. Abortion is the destruction of fruit. Divorce destroys fruit. Homosexuality is fruitless. God hates them all.

I know this will cause some of you to gasp, but Paul, in Romans 1, speaking on behalf of Jesus, warned us that those who practice such things “are worthy of death.” But he didn’t just point the proverbial finger at the one who engages in the act, but also to those who “take pleasure” in those who do it.

Evil is real and some people are evil. It is time we faced up to it. Loving the sinner and hating the sin hasn’t worked. That was Gandhi’s suggestion, not our Lord’s. Loving sinners more than we hate their sin validates our own shortcomings. Jesus called us to “be perfect”, not “love the sinner.”

People are flocking to Donald Trump because he is violent and militant in his language. The church needs some militant, violent, Christian Donald Trumps. It is time to man-up.

© 2015 Dave Daubenmire - All Rights Reserved

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• too many cowards/// Complacency.....

• Bible predicted this...

THAT DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT AND THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE BAD JUST AS IN THE PAST...

it is all about choice...it can be turned around any time by good choices...

• Thank you. And please excuse me but we need to address the following:

According to former congressman and retired U.S. Army Lt. Col. Allen West, the U.S. Navy has decided to bring charges against the naval officer wh... during the ISIS supporter’s July 16 attack on the Chattanooga U.S. Naval and Marine Reserve Center
    Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/08/allen-west-navy-to-prosecute-chattanooga...

• WHAT THE CHRISTIANS OF TODAY FORGET IS THAT JESUS DID NOT ALWAYS PLAY THE MR. NICE GUY REMEMBER WHEN JESUS WENT INTO THE TEMPLE AND HE FLIPPED OVER THE TABLES AND THROUGH OUT THE MONEY CHANGERS THE CHRISTIANS OF TODAY NEED TO BE MORE AGGRESSIVE AND FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT WITH THE SPIRITUAL WEAPONS OF WARFARE!!! TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK DOES NOT MEAN LAY DOWN AND ALLOW THE ENEMY TO BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF YOU!!! TO ALL THE CHRISTIANS OUT THERE IF THE BAD GUY TRIES TO KILL YOU YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO USE DEADLY FORCE IF NEEDED TO PROTECT YOURSELF!!! THE COMMANDMENT THOU SHALL NOT KILL IS ACTUALLY THOU SHALL NOT MURDER SO ONCE AGAIN TO ALL OF THE CHRISTIANS OUT THERE YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE GOD IS NOT GOING TO CONDEMN YOU FOR KILLING IN SELF DEFENSE THE ONLY THING GOD DOES NOT WANT US DOING IS KILLING WITH RAGE OR REVENGE!!! TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK ACTUALLY MEANS DO NOT USE ANY SELF DEFENSE TACTICS IN A MANNER OF RAGE OR REVENGE!!!

• Time for the People to stand up against  these treasonous injustices.  Obama must be removed immediately!

• Yea right lot of yadda yadda and do nothing bunch of bloggers. I am an 81 yr old women waiting for a group to stand up and fight that I can join. WHERE ARE THEY?? keep waiting, keep blogging and do nothing as usual.

• Probably everyone here echoes your words.

As soon as any group takes up arms it will be suicide for them and everyone like them.

The people who run Obama are chomping at the bit for someone to.

Then Obama can use our military against American citizens without repercussions.

Harry Riley, think I'm close???

• Yep.......that's why OAS emphasized the peaceful, unarmed massive show of force.......

• I've read the Bible cover to cover 70 times. This is NOT bragging.

There is good purpose in this and one that I can therefore testify to is how God hears his people when they repent and turn to Him.

God will do the same for us as He has done many many times for those who repented.

HE DEFEATED THEIR ENEMIES AND HE WILL DEFEAT OURS.

This battle can and will be won on our knees.

This reply was deleted.