Constitutional Emergency

Looking for information that cicso is delivering supplies to many closed bases. Have reports that here in Michigan several cisco trucks have been seen delivering to closed bases  Anyone have any information regarding this ?

Views: 479

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

any of these places part of the 257 free trade zones clinton gave to china? they are storing something? be nice to know what and map the locations.keeps eyes open for forgien troops on post and town..could be un support supplies for the gun consification.

Denver is supposed to have one under the airport there....it is out in the country and there is lots of space...would be easy to hide one in plain site there....

Along the lines of the ammo I think it the old coward and Pivon is to over welm the system. If they buy it up they drive the price prohibition going along with obs push for the states to have tighter gun laws. Food deal is he pushing the prices on that as well the whole economic system is being manipulated too cause crisis in many areas to push for gov to take over more and more. It's so we will be screaming for them to save us. Or cause riots or more pressure on the in tire system
Not conspiracy just been watching the nudge for a while. The book written by Holdren or Cass Sunstene I think it was Holdren

Why are We Training Russian Troops in the USA to Fight Our Citizens? 04.01.13-Article is posted on commieblaster.com

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service