On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica3 to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica3

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Go to www.CelebrateAmericaDC.com  to join in DC on July 1 thru July 19th.  Also, Go to www.cufi.org for info on the Washington Summit with Charles Krauhammer, John Hagee, and Bill Kristol on July 21,22.  We could "piggy-back" with these 2 movements which both have been advertised globally/internationally.

• Colonel Riley,

I would go a step further and declare that he should be arrested and placed in confinement (as a flight risk) pending trial for aiding and abetting the enemy and TREASON.

The good Lord knows how many times he has INTENTIONALLY violated the U.S. Constitution, violated existing U.S. Laws and has bent on the side of Islam.

He and his own presented a deserter as a hero which means he has absolutely no idea whatsoever of American culture or the ethos of our warriors.

• The Sgt of Arms could have fixed this when Obama started his mess to begin with but he has not does this mean we need another Sarg of arms Also?

• yes he could've Sue but i think he leans to the left to much or is scared to or has been threatened..  I also saw a post where the General Provost Marshall can arrest him.. the left are so deep into corruption We the People are being ignored and so is the Constitution.  As we know everyone in the white house and around it is corrupt. it also seems republicans are drawing red lines,, they say they oughta do this or that but nothing gets done.. We all know Harry Reid is the main reason why nothing has been done yet.. What's supposed to work isn't working with this admin..

• It would appear SO !!!

I personally have called his office twice and actually spoken with "a person" but not the Sergeant At Arms himself to demand the arrest of Obama for Treason and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

No response of course......I didn't expect any.

Many have offered that they too contacted the Senate SAA  with the same message.  If so, why no action?

It is to the point that the ONLY thing I can reason is that the congress does not want to "Impeach" for fear of releasing him from prosecution at a later date.

Insofar as a Military force entering the White House and placing the president under arrest for Treason,....well the leader of such a force would be Col. Christian Cabaniss and would most probably have to be under the order and direction of the Commandant Of The Marine Corps and that would be General Jim Amos, a Marine who has NEVER served in ground combat in his entire career.  How the hell he was selected I could not imagine if I were totally drunk out of my mind.  Marines are warfighters PERIOD.  They defend freedom of our citizens and those of all nations who are suppressed.  

Right now guys, OUR NATIONS CITIZENS ARE BEING SUPPRESSED by Obama and his gang of thugs.  His TOTAL & COMPLETE lack of respect and honor for the U.S. Constitution and the Laws of the United States Of America are beyond alarming.

Colonel Riley is trying as hard as he can but without the people showing up en masse it appears we are stuck with a Dictator-In-Chief who hates this country, it's values and principles, and our laws.

I do NOT think we can stand another 2 years of this man making important decisions......he is a complete fool and a complete failure.

May God Be With Us All.

SEMPER FIDELIS,

John

• You are a TRUE hero! We need sooooooooo MANY MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU !!!!!!!! Thank you for serving our country and you still continue to serve her> I will pray for spiritual protection for you, Little Eagle.. Stay strong my friend!!!!! Thank you again for your service to America..Salt and light you ARE

*SEMPER FIDELIS

• JoAnne Lynn Cromp:  SEMPER FI! Back at you!

• John you seem more like a BIG eagle to me!!! :) Well, I personally know someone who is ex military and also a sharpshooting Sheriff, then Bayliff, but now retired. And, he knows for a fact that thing gets more DT's than ANY other leader in "recent" history. No one has just hit BINGO yet!!!!

• Find some OLD Boyscouts books at bookstores.  They are the best for survival.  They teach you how to build your own shelter, cook in in-ground ovens, store water, and everything else you "cannot" think of.  You can live like a King/Queen in the wild when you know how.  My Master Sergeant father was a Boy Scout Master all of my life (I was one of the first girls to go to Boy Scout meetings).  Anyway, you can eat weeds and all kinds of stuff that you don't know that you can. :)  And, yes, getting away from the city would be essential!

Also, light is good!!  This is what Jesus said, " YOU are the light that gives light to the world, a city built on a hill cannot be hidden. And, people don't hide a light under a bowl. They put it on a lampstand so the light shines for all the people of the house. In the same way, you should be the light for other people, LIVE so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in Heaven!  (Matthew 5).

Also, we're the ones responsible for putting on the armor of God, no one else will put it on us, just like in the military, we have to put it on...........FINALLY, be strong in the Lord and in his great power.  PUT ON the whole armor of God so that you can fight against the devil's evil tricks.............1. The Belt of Truth tied around your waist. 2. The Breast Plate of Righteousness. 3. The Shoes of the Good News of Peace.  4. The Shield of Faith. 5.The Helmet of Salvation    6. The Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. (Ephesians 6).  :)

• The truth...do you think the ones that said they would go to DC was actually telling us this to make us think its going to be the right thing and we have   people behind  us...were they doing this for Obama/

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
I'm just testing this new PFA design to see if things work properly.
I want to see if this little forum post shows up over in the left side column like it's supposed too.
This new NING software is a lot different than the older vs 2.0 system.
I hope we can get some new site features like a better chat screen and capabilities there. Also better capabilities in videos and lots of other things they promised.
 Well so far everything that is here seems to work. Members may notice that we have…
5 hours ago
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
yesterday
Jason Paul Speer replied to Oldrooster's discussion What happened to our America?
"Let it be known know the holy spirit is poured out in abundance and this is our greatest weapon against the enemy. They don't understand why they're Coronavirus hasn't diminished all of us old dinosaurs in a way that they quite expected. They did use the mainstream fake news 2 counterman the elections and steal it. I don't know what's going to happen but I hope Trump doesn't give up the White House and if it does break out I'll be here holding the Ozark plateau"
yesterday
"I dont have m much time to talk. I've been behind the scenes on the front lines fighting against a criminal Army that the Democrats and the shadow government are using to leverage persons criminals cartels I see them setting up in preparation for a power vacuum"
yesterday
This was copied from the Modern Militia Movement Web site.I was having a brief conversation with a retired Air Force Officer who had helped coordinate the airlift for Katrina. To say he’s well-versed in disaster management is an understatement, along with quite a few other topics. One of the things we talked about was the logistics needed in the event of a larger-scale disaster. Best case scenario, the whole thing dies down and the virus mutates on into something harmless. But we neither plan…
yesterday
Morning Star posted a discussion
Trump Explodes On Reporter:  "Don't Ever Talk To The President That Way." President Trump also stated: "What they did is they used COVID in order to defraud the people of this country." {Hear/see at approximately the time stamp 7:40 - use closed caption feature - of the following video} https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U28NNnto_MEVideo posted by Dinesh D'Souza
Saturday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
"The KRAKEN. Many people are wondering what that word means.Here are two explanations of what KRAKEN is.It is in fact a Department of Defense hacking and surveillance program. https://gellerreport.com/2020/11/kraken-is-a-cia-hacking-program.html/
Sidney Powell's exposure of this KRAKEN program.https://themarshallreport.wordpress.com/2020/11/22/sidney-powells-k...
Once you read these two items , Consider this:1) We now know why they did not want General Michael Flynn to run the Intelligence…"
Friday
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion The NEW America:
Thursday
The NEW America:
What has America become? Now after the 2020 Election where the news media is being allowed to decide who won the election, the Electoral College has not met at this point, and most of the States have still not announced their final vote certifications. But the whole world appears to have accepted that President Donald J. Trump has lost and that Joe Biden has won. Forget about the massive amounts of voter fraud, the main-stream media claims it never happened.
We are expected to…
Thursday
Oldrooster published an article
These are the Rally points and logistic locations in and around D.C. metro area.
Wednesday
Oldrooster commented on Oldrooster's article Description National Weather alerts
"Description:This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting."
Nov 24
Oldrooster published an article
Description: This is the NOAA RSS feed for National Weather alerts across the entire US. You may click on any posted alerts to see what the national weather stations are posting.
Nov 24
I am still in the process of working on the web site upgrade.Our hosting system has upgraded their web site hosting systems to their newer version of this NING software application. Upgrading from version 2.0 to vs 3.0.The whole web site is being transferred to a new platform.And that means I have to rebuild the entire site.Well most of it anyway.The new design studio software they are using is a nightmare to figure out. But I'm learning.I would really like to get the new home page to look as…
Nov 18
I went to the Rally for Trump in Dallas Texas Saturday Nov. 14th, 2020.Crowd size turned out to be around 1,000 - 1,100 people and did increase a little after things got started at 2:00 pm.
Group was mixed, Whites, Blacks, and everything in between.Age groups also covered the full spectrum from kids to old people, (like me).Some Bikers showed up, about 12-15, several showing Military veteran status.Col. Allen West was present and gave some good interviews, some with news media people, and…
Nov 14
Important timing.
Something that is of critical importance is the timing of everything that is happening right now. The “Fake News Media” is and has been declaring Vice-president Joe Biden the winner of the 2020 elections. But NOT one single vote from any State has been certified by any States Attorney Generals as of this date. This main-stream news media is trying to convince the American people that Joe Biden won the election without having all the LEGAL votes counted yet. Timing and current…
Nov 11
Latest Activity
Nov 9
More…