On 6/5/2014 9:38 PM, hmriley@reagan.com wrote:
> COL Riley Statement RE:  Bergdahl/Taliban Prisoner Release
>
> Barack Obama's action to gain SGT Bowe Bergdahl's release, a deserter, by releasing five of the most barbaric, heinous, Islamic killers in the world from Gitmo prison, signals a politician out of control, and Obama's allegiance to terrorists rather than to the United States of America.
>
> Barack Obama has crossed a red line in siding with the enemy that labels him a domestic enemy of the United States.
>
> The United States Congress must immediately declare Barack Obama unfit to govern, declare him no longer legally fit to serve in the position of President, Commander In Chief, or any other position in U.S. government.
>
> Harry Riley, COL, USA, Ret
> Operation American Spring Founder

You need to be a member of PatriotsForAmerica to add comments!

Join PatriotsForAmerica

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Go to www.CelebrateAmericaDC.com  to join in DC on July 1 thru July 19th.  Also, Go to www.cufi.org for info on the Washington Summit with Charles Krauhammer, John Hagee, and Bill Kristol on July 21,22.  We could "piggy-back" with these 2 movements which both have been advertised globally/internationally.

• Colonel Riley,

I would go a step further and declare that he should be arrested and placed in confinement (as a flight risk) pending trial for aiding and abetting the enemy and TREASON.

The good Lord knows how many times he has INTENTIONALLY violated the U.S. Constitution, violated existing U.S. Laws and has bent on the side of Islam.

He and his own presented a deserter as a hero which means he has absolutely no idea whatsoever of American culture or the ethos of our warriors.

• The Sgt of Arms could have fixed this when Obama started his mess to begin with but he has not does this mean we need another Sarg of arms Also?

• yes he could've Sue but i think he leans to the left to much or is scared to or has been threatened..  I also saw a post where the General Provost Marshall can arrest him.. the left are so deep into corruption We the People are being ignored and so is the Constitution.  As we know everyone in the white house and around it is corrupt. it also seems republicans are drawing red lines,, they say they oughta do this or that but nothing gets done.. We all know Harry Reid is the main reason why nothing has been done yet.. What's supposed to work isn't working with this admin..

• It would appear SO !!!

I personally have called his office twice and actually spoken with "a person" but not the Sergeant At Arms himself to demand the arrest of Obama for Treason and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

No response of course......I didn't expect any.

Many have offered that they too contacted the Senate SAA  with the same message.  If so, why no action?

It is to the point that the ONLY thing I can reason is that the congress does not want to "Impeach" for fear of releasing him from prosecution at a later date.

Insofar as a Military force entering the White House and placing the president under arrest for Treason,....well the leader of such a force would be Col. Christian Cabaniss and would most probably have to be under the order and direction of the Commandant Of The Marine Corps and that would be General Jim Amos, a Marine who has NEVER served in ground combat in his entire career.  How the hell he was selected I could not imagine if I were totally drunk out of my mind.  Marines are warfighters PERIOD.  They defend freedom of our citizens and those of all nations who are suppressed.  

Right now guys, OUR NATIONS CITIZENS ARE BEING SUPPRESSED by Obama and his gang of thugs.  His TOTAL & COMPLETE lack of respect and honor for the U.S. Constitution and the Laws of the United States Of America are beyond alarming.

Colonel Riley is trying as hard as he can but without the people showing up en masse it appears we are stuck with a Dictator-In-Chief who hates this country, it's values and principles, and our laws.

I do NOT think we can stand another 2 years of this man making important decisions......he is a complete fool and a complete failure.

May God Be With Us All.

SEMPER FIDELIS,

John

• You are a TRUE hero! We need sooooooooo MANY MORE PEOPLE LIKE YOU !!!!!!!! Thank you for serving our country and you still continue to serve her> I will pray for spiritual protection for you, Little Eagle.. Stay strong my friend!!!!! Thank you again for your service to America..Salt and light you ARE

*SEMPER FIDELIS

• JoAnne Lynn Cromp:  SEMPER FI! Back at you!

• John you seem more like a BIG eagle to me!!! :) Well, I personally know someone who is ex military and also a sharpshooting Sheriff, then Bayliff, but now retired. And, he knows for a fact that thing gets more DT's than ANY other leader in "recent" history. No one has just hit BINGO yet!!!!

• Find some OLD Boyscouts books at bookstores.  They are the best for survival.  They teach you how to build your own shelter, cook in in-ground ovens, store water, and everything else you "cannot" think of.  You can live like a King/Queen in the wild when you know how.  My Master Sergeant father was a Boy Scout Master all of my life (I was one of the first girls to go to Boy Scout meetings).  Anyway, you can eat weeds and all kinds of stuff that you don't know that you can. :)  And, yes, getting away from the city would be essential!

Also, light is good!!  This is what Jesus said, " YOU are the light that gives light to the world, a city built on a hill cannot be hidden. And, people don't hide a light under a bowl. They put it on a lampstand so the light shines for all the people of the house. In the same way, you should be the light for other people, LIVE so that they will see the good things you do and will praise your Father in Heaven!  (Matthew 5).

Also, we're the ones responsible for putting on the armor of God, no one else will put it on us, just like in the military, we have to put it on...........FINALLY, be strong in the Lord and in his great power.  PUT ON the whole armor of God so that you can fight against the devil's evil tricks.............1. The Belt of Truth tied around your waist. 2. The Breast Plate of Righteousness. 3. The Shoes of the Good News of Peace.  4. The Shield of Faith. 5.The Helmet of Salvation    6. The Sword of the Spirit which is the Word of God. (Ephesians 6).  :)

• The truth...do you think the ones that said they would go to DC was actually telling us this to make us think its going to be the right thing and we have   people behind  us...were they doing this for Obama/

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
December 2nd, 2020. President Donald Trump has released a video on voter and election fraud.
President Trump speaks

2 seconds ago
Oldrooster replied to Oldrooster's discussion Welcome to the United Nations
"So what could go wrong there?
Report: U.N. Climate Projects Swamped with Fraud, Corruption Allegations
The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) is facing allegations of fraud and corruption linked to the multibillion-dollar Global Environment Facility, the Financial Times revealed Tuesday.
The claims of gross financial mismanagement come just 12 months after the U.N. investigated – and cleared –  itself of any and all allegations relating to “fraud, misappropriation of funds, systemic…"
7 hours ago
Oldrooster posted a discussion
Well that didn't take very long. Biden isn't even formally declared to be the President-Elect yet and he's already selling us out to the United Nations.Why wait until he's inaugrated as president, that's just a bothersom formaity. One of those left-over details from that old US Constitution thing.
Joe Biden Rushes to Embrace U.N. and Burnish Globalist Ambitions
Former Vice President Joe Biden spoke with U.N. Secretary-General Antonio Guterres on Tuesday, promising a “strengthened partnership”…
7 hours ago
john Holmgren left a comment on Survival ideas
"Thank you so much Rooster you're an awesome man...i'll watch these videos. thanks again."
8 hours ago
Oldrooster published an article
Declaration of Independence: A Transcription
Note: The following text is a transcription of the Stone Engraving of the parchment Declaration of Independence (the document on display in the Rotunda at the National Archives Museum.) The spelling and punctuation reflects the original.

In Congress, July 4, 1776
The unanimous Declaration of the thirteen united States of America, When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have…
21 hours ago
Oldrooster published an article
22 hours ago
Tricia Cornwall is now a member of PatriotsForAmerica
22 hours ago
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, I see it. That's fine, good.
 "
yesterday
Oldrooster replied to Clois Beckwith's discussion Under General Settings > Keywords
"OK, But you've got me. What listing?
 "
yesterday
Clois Beckwith posted a discussion
I added "amendments" to the listing, Rooster
yesterday
wayne smyly left a comment on Survival ideas
"Thanks  Ole Rooster  very good information"
yesterday
Oldrooster left a comment on Survival ideas
yesterday
yesterday
yesterday
"Survival is all about being able to find food, shelter, and how to fight back.Remember Sun ZU said an Army moves on it's stomach. Which means in order to fight when you get there you have to  be able too.And a starving Army wont put up much of a fight.
 "
yesterday
yesterday
More…