Coming Financial Collapse

I will certainly understand if nobody bothers to read this post.

Every day, day in and day out, we hear the constant drum beat "...doom is just around the corner" so the last thing most of us want is another depressing story. For those of you that haven't seen or heard about this before, and are still going to read til the end, please know I only post this to educate, not to depress. With a tiny bit of luck, this info might just be what triggers that 'something' in you that says "I must act now to protect my family and my country".

I came across this info earlier this evening while watching TV with my wife. She was surfing through the channels when she flashed-by something that caught my eye. I hollered for her to go back one channel to make sure I was wasn't seeing things. As soon as she changed the channel back I saw exactly what I thought I had seen. Here, right on my 6 ba-zillion channels DirecTV here was a documentary that was warning the American people of pending doom.

Let me get to the point... Some of you may have already seen this when it came out in 2012, so this may be old news to you, and Twana may have already posted a link last year. If this is you, then I apologize. I'm simply going on the theory that if I haven't seen this before that there will be others like me. So for all of you that are as slow as myself... There is a brand-new Cable/Satellite channel that goes by the name of PIVOT. From what I can gather, this channel is for the so-called Hip younger twenty-somethings crowd so you can imagine my surprise, and a pleasant one at that, when I came across the title of "The End of the Road: How Money Became Worthless". I watched the entire program (the wife moved to another TV) and was amazed at how many of the things that we have worried about are the same things that many of the experts in this documentary said will come true. The only thing you can find on YouTube is a 2 minute trailer. If you want to watch the entire program you can go to http://100thmonkeyfilms.com/endoftheroad/ or simply wait until the PIVOT channel shows it. The next showing is 3:00 pm Wednesday (tomorrow).

I don't want to go point by point explaining the Documentary because I would be up all night, so I strongly suggest that you find time to watch.

After watching the program I then suggest you make plans accordingly. Some of you have probably gotten way ahead of the curve, and some like myself have been stirred by this film to take action. For the rest of you... if this doesn't get you moving, nothing will.

The one piece of encouraging news... this Documentary is being aired on a channel for young people. Maybe some of the young-uns will have their eyes opened. God willing!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Gods plan shall continue and become reality no matter what we do! We can only unite against the evil and protect our families from the traitors to our country! They will steal our food, water and anything they need to continue their reign of terror! I will stand with God and any patriot who values FREEDOM, LIBERTY and JUSTICE!

This reply was deleted.