Last week, we started a mission to deliver water to the people in West Virginia.  I have been asked to lay out the mission and honestly, I have no idea where to begin.  So much happened in such a short time.

Friday 24th I came up with the idea to take water to WV from Texas.  Dressed as Militia types, handing out water, banners flying for OAS in the background.  We raised some funds, gathered gear, loaded trucks, and headed off a week later.  The plan changed a dozen times due to changing conditions on the ground, but we had a plan and felt it was a good one. 

The obstacles started on Sat the 25th.  Nasty phone call from someone claiming to be FEMA. They at first, politely informed me that the water was not needed.  When I explained we knew of some areas that still had not received any help and were still in need, I was told, not so politely, we could NOT deliver water.  It had to be done through the "proper channels".  Those of you that know me, can imagine how the rest of this conversation went.  Threats and insults and heated debate about Marshal Law and disaster areas and FEMA authority went on for about 45 minutes until I said he was just a thug with a badge and if he wanted my water "come and take it" and hung up.... Boy, let me tell you, it got interesting after that.

Sunday, Cops showed up to arrest me for an unpaid seat belt ticket in 1994.  Spent the night in jail, Saw the Judge, explained that I was overseas in Military duty at that time, had the orders to prove it, charges dropped.

Tuesday, IRS audit letter for last 4 years on my small IT Business arrives.

Off to a great start right?  Why all the fuss over a little water?  Why would something so small, so mundane really matter that much?  You will see very soon.

We planned on pulling out Tuesday but they got a heck of a snow storm up there and things got put on hold while the weather cleared up.  We started out with 22 people attending with us from Texas.  6 actually made it.  Life happens, Work concerns, family to take care of.  Some will laugh I am sure, but I am telling you, Satan was out to stop us... More than just the water!!  A ton went wrong over the next few days.  Wont bore you with the details but it was little stuff, constant pressure.

We finally roll out of Texas Friday around noon.  Drive 15 plus hours straight, no sleep.  We go, buy the water from Walmart, load the truck, (24 pallets of water, 45,000 lbs of water) and drive it out to Madison WV.  Set up at the Fire Dept and get to work.  In 2 hours, all the water was gone.  And FEMA says it wasn't needed?  Meet the Mayor, Fire Dept and PD and talk to them about who we are and why we are there.  Fire Station, PD and City hall are donated as staging points for OAS Teams to crash on the drive to DC in May.  WV people helped, Word spread on OAS, Mission Success....

We head back to the church where we are staying, completely exhausted. We have not slept in 36 hours.  We catch a nap for a couple hours on the floor of the church.  Have dinner fixed for us there at the church and here it gets interesting.... Couple of people here have heard some bad things about OAS.... Satanism, trap, NSA, marshal law, ect ect ect.... "I'm not going anywhere near DC"  I spent the rest of the night preaching and explaining.... It was a complete success.  Everyone heads to bed, wake up, breakfast and church people rolling in.  Pastor asks me to teach Sunday School.  Its all on OAS.... Service kicks off... Pastor drops his sermon, kicks DC's butt from the pulpit in one of the most impassioned sermons I have ever heard.  We gather at the alter, pull out the American Flag, everyone lays hands on it and we pray for our nation.  Entire church will be in DC.  Offered the facility to anyone needing a place to crash on the way.  

I could go on and on about the roadblocks and issues we ran into along the way.  Physical and spiritual. 

Water was just the catalyst that triggered a spiritual and physical coming together.  Reaching out to our fellow man, standing shoulder to shoulder, arm in arm was the REAL victory.  Together, united, bathed in prayer with love for God, Country and each other, NOTHING, I MEAN NOTHING can stand in our way.  Get out there, away from the computer and love on each other.  Get involved in church, gun rallies, militia training, humanitarian missions, Overpass rallies.... Anything to get out there and rub elbows with other patriots.  Do not be afraid to correct them when they are wrong.  Dont be afraid to be corrected yourself.  Stay on mission, stay on point and lets kick some ass together!!!

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• 8143057057?profile=original

• Chris Blystone and his crew Delivered water to W.VA citizens in spite of some resistance for outside forces.

WVA-Water-delivery.mov

• 8143056464?profile=original

• Great balls of fire....you guys are terrific!  God bless America and you all!  Ms Joan-TX

• 8143056852?profile=original

8143056878?profile=original

8143056657?profile=original

• Only think I wish is you had posted a close up of your poster... Right no dude score one for the good guys!!!!

Now just one question.... if I read your post right Chris your not going to DC? Or did I read that wrong?

Great Job Chris

• That is fantastic!!  Praise God!!! 

• Absolutely wonderful, Chris! 

I have a story too, although it is on a MUCH smaller scale.  But it encouraged me and maybe it will all of you too.

Sometime in the past I signed up for silver/gold price updates (not that purchasing is in my future but rather to keep up with indicators of financial stability).  I received a phone call about a month ago from a salesman at the company.  He gave me his pitch then, after I told him I did not have the finances to buy, I gave him my pitch about OAS.  (He is from Beaumont, TX)  He was intrigued and interested with the information.  He expressed great concern about our nation and said he felt, like many of us, "things" were just way out of hand, but did not know what he could do about it.

Well....yesterday I took a call while I was at the grocery store strolling the aisles.  It was the salesman (Justin, I think is his name).  He called to tell me about a special silver coin purchase just on the off chance I might be able to swing it.  (He has already figured out I have no money!) 

And...after that discussion was over, he said, "Judy, I want you to know I really agree with this OAS movement and I have been telling all my customers about it, encouraging them to get more information and get involved."  I was humbled.  I never dreamed my one conversation with this nice young man would spread far and wide.

The moral of the story:  We have no idea how many others will hear about OAS from our conversation with one person.  Keep it up, Good Folks!  I believe we are on a roll!!

• Rose........let's give Chris's story to our Chaplain Alan Coffey to polish up for you.......and then Press Release...

Alan should talk with Chris because there is much more good stuff Chris can tell Alan........

• I like Harry's idea of getting the Chaplin to take my story down and clean it up. I have a hard time telling that story in such a manner as to give it justice.

The entire thing was a spiritual experience. One that is hard to explain. Those that were there would understand. When we all went to the alter and grabbed the flag and prayed for our nation was one of the most profound and spiritual moments of my life. One I can not put words to.

Prior to that, during the worship service, young girl singing a song, "unblind my eyes Lord, let us see the truth, unblock our ears, save our nation" it really tore into me. I'm not a church going, bible thumping guy, but God was in the room, no question. The Holy Spirit was active. I went to the alter. The flag was up in the corner, I just reached out and grabbed it, weeping like a child, uncontrollable. No prayer, no words, just weeping. I have never experienced anything like that.

Two of the men from Texas were there with me, both agnostic. No faith at all in Christ. Yet they were moved, drawn to what was happening. Weeping with me.

The experience is one I hope to have again. I know The Lord is guiding us here. He has a purpose to this. I don't think we understand it fully but it will be amazing and glorious when He reveals it.

When God placed this mission on my heart, I thought I was nuts. Thought he was nuts. Lord, you want me to do what?!?! But after some thought and talking with the wife and some serious prayer, I did it anyway. I didn't have a clue what he had in store for us. It takes some faith and obedience. If we will but trust and obey, what mighty blessings He will bestow.

So, how to apply this to Operation American Spring? Faith, trust and obedience. As I pray for this movement, and trust in Him to provide those answers to this mission, I have my doubts. Much like I did in regards to this water drive. What will one load of water do Lord? Why would you ask ME to do this Lord? Is it worth it, will it work, can we do it? On and on. But, we as a team, the 6 of us did it anyway. Despite our reservations. We trusted in Him and each other. Not only did we help our fellow man, we made connections that will supersede anything accomplished by 1 truck of water. So, take this, and apply it to OAS. For me and my family, we have prayed on OAS. I do have my reservations. There are somethings I flat out don't understand and more that I can't wrap my little brain around. BUT, The Lord has made it clear, I need to shut up and go. I will trust in him and obey. I encourage you to spend some time in prayer. Pray for our nation, pray for the mission. Find the peace that comes only from Him. Let him guide your path.

We have a lot to do. This mission in WV, is one everyone should try and duplicate locally. Find a mission. Consider it a training mission. Get together and do something. The unity, trust and faith in each other will be unmeasurable when May comes along. Having stood arm in arm with your people already, knowing you can rely on them will be something you will need when the fight comes. Don't make DC the first time you meet and work together. Obey The Lord, work as a team and do his will.

Obviously, we are not the Red Cross and can not get too distracted by missions like this that DC gets left stagnate. There will have to be some balance to it, but I think the training missions to build the unity will help more than I can explain here. Find that mission. Do it once. Consider missions that are good practice for DC. Feed the hungry at a soup kitchen for the homeless for example. Set up a tent, kitchen and serve a bunch of homeless and get used to working together. Before and after, make sure to really pray as a group for the mission. Get God involved.

Millions in DC is a formidable force, one that can't be ignored for long. Millions in DC standing up for what God told them to, following his will, his guidance and bathed in prayer and the Holy Spirit?!? Who knows what he has in store.
This reply was deleted.