Constitutional Emergency

Completed Works and Stepping into the next Stage - PFA Will Be Closed Down at the End of August

It's time for all of us to ponder our works.....see what is working and what is not. It's time to move out of a completed work and step into the next stage. I'm speaking to myself and to every PFA member.

PFA was started as 'one' group among many. PFA's focus was different and that is what attracted me here. I liked the leadership of Harry Riley, COL., Ret. and the mission. It is:

"This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic."

Harry Riley, COL, Ret.

With PFA we accomplished some good works. One was having a site for Troops, Veterans and their families and Patriots that all have a deep love of our beloved Constitution, Declaration of Independence and Republic and want to restore it for our children and grandchildren. On PFA we have always tried to shine the spotlight on honor, integrity, courage, valor and folks who possess those and put boots on the ground - whose actions match their words.

Harry knew back in the day when he first started PFA that it was going to take us working in our communities to restore our country. He asked for state groups to be started so all PFA members would have a tool to be a help for all of us to start that work. I must say, it's been tough getting folks to want to join their state groups. I totally do not understand why but obviously most folks don't want to and won't. They don't want to work with the folks in their own community which, frankly, is very suspect to me.

Anyway, we tried to explain to folks the importance of that work and either I failed in communicating that or we as a people are just not serious about restoring our country. Either way, I see that work as a failure.

There were some works we accomplished and they were needed at that time. They were productive for we the people. That was the march on DC in 2009. We learned Freedom Works was putting on an event and so we decided to go at the same time. We did our own thing and then as everyone did, we showed up at the Capitol on Sept. 12, 2009. That did take a lot of work on our part and I enjoyed every moment of that work. I was so proud of PFA members. Harry and I have never wanted to fund raise nor have to deal with donations. Harry always found ways around that for us and in that I got to witness some fabulous folks helping one another .... truly having each others backs. That is the true American spirit in action that I loved getting to witness.

Some folks could not go to DC for different reasons but they knew the importance of boots on the ground and wanted to help in anyway they could. We had a list of folks who wanted to go and didn't have enough money to make the trip and we had a list of folks who wanted to help their brothers and sisters get there. Harry and I got to introduce these folks to each other and they took it from there.

I remember a friend of mine Leta (Tankerbabe) is the biggest supporter of Troops that I know. She doesn't take care of one or two soldiers, she supports the whole Brigade in anyway she can. She is one of my heroes. She is master of care packages etc. She didn't have the money at that time to go to DC but she really wanted to. I put out a call on PFA for folks to help if they wanted. Folks immediately stepped up to the plate. It was wonderful for Leta too, because while in DC we got to go to WRAMC and be part of a cook out on Sept. 11th for wounded warriors in the Malogne House plus there were some there that she had supported while they were in Afghanistan and she really wanted to visit with them.

There was another successful work. We put out the call for the Friday Night Rally at Walter Reed Hospital to show our love and support of our troops. Our Wounded Warriors that seen all of us that night, knew without a doubt that they were appreciated and there were many of us that wanted to do all we could to lift them up and just love them. For me, that was the most humbling accomplishment. 

Something happened that weekend. Several million folks connected with each other. We realized we were not alone. We knew there were many folks that seen the need to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic. We all truly had confirmation we could restore our country.

When we all returned home, we were still in awe of the turn out. We had actually shut down DC. Some folks who had come in on buses - could not get in DC ... their buses was stuck out on the highways.

We then got to work on the next stage of works. We started writing letters to our elected Reps. in DC and some of us wrote to our state Reps as well. We wrote letters to editors of local newspapers. Some folks are not good writers (according to themselves) so we even had folks who wrote letters and allowed us to post them for folks to use as a template.

We started the works of replacing the RINO's in states and DC. We asked folks to not donate to the R party but to individual candidates. We asked folks to vet candidates and not blindly support anyone but again only folks with honor, integrity, courage and for me, I wanted folks with valor.

Alot of new groups popped up, and sadly at a later time some were found out to be  groups just filling their pockets with your money. And we even learned about the establishment getting in some groups which then ended up being a venue for folks to donate to the RNC (without folks realizing it) through the back door.

I was very naive back then and I learned some very painful and hard lessons. I thought all folks truly loved our country and its founding and that all who were starting groups were folks who loved each other and worked to restore our country for their children and grandchildren. Without getting into the mud about all that again, I'll just say, there were some dishonorable folks surfacing to take advantage in many ways and the infiltration started and on top of that then the 10s of thousands of different agendas were popping up and we find we as a country are not unified but even more divided. Next work was to unite. As many of us tried that, we learned over the next few years, egos and agendas would not let that happen. Sadly I didn't witness anything good there, I just witnessed constant infighting - so much of it that our enemies didn't have to do a thing except focus on their destruction of this country. We were too busy infighting so we could never fight our enemies.

We all worked really hard to start restoration by elections in 2012. To our disappointment, all the infighting caused more division.....and we didn't unite on anything. However, the massive, arrogant - in our faces voter fraud and election corruption, the revenge voters and the sit home and pout voters that didn't vote - threw us into another 4 years of Islamofacists and Marxists in our Whitehouse and Both houses. At that point we all knew our country would not survive another 4 years of that. So focus and works changed....or so I thought.

The next focus was acknowledge the facts whether we liked them or not. Start building networks throughout the United States so we as Patriots could weather the storm that is coming. I laid that whole work out. Well, again, that was a failure. Once again, folks didn't want to join their state groups and work with those in your communities. With that work also came the prepping and training. Then I heard many excuses for why folks wouldn't do that. So..............my whole mission statement is a failure.

I realize this and as I watch PFA continue on, I find it has ran it's course. We've put works out for folks to do. We've given you our direction. Why? Because folks constantly say they want leaders. So, We stepped up and believed folks really meant that. However, I was very naive again. I thought folks really wanted leaders. Come to find out, folks only want leaders that will lead in the way they expect you to lead. And there is a different way for each and every member on here. So thus, folks don't want leaders, they want folks to do the works they want done and if not, then there is no unity, no vision and no goals met.

I don't know about all of you, but it is time for me to move into the next stage of works. For me, that is working in my community and then outward from there. That is where I will make a difference. Spinning my wheels on PFA is not producing results that will restore our republic for the kids and folks I love.

I am not looking for a pat on the back nor am I fishing for compliments or complaints. I'm being straight up honest with each of you. I think this work has ran its course and its time to move on.

With that being said, I will close PFA down at the end of August. That will give each of you plenty of time to get contact info from folks you've friended on here and may want to work with in the future.

Twana Blevins

Views: 648

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Twana, thank you for what you do for we patriots.

Like you, I am working at the local level trying to make changes.

Again, thank you.

twana. thank you for all you have done. sorry I could not have been as active as I wanted to be but battling cancer has cut into my ability to roll like I used to. to any here that are interested contact me with you e mail and I will stay in touch. now that I am finally done with the dr.s I am going to be on the road running a patriot logistics group.

I was diagnosed with cancer recently and just got around to reading the mail. I'm sad that you have to close it down Twana, but i understand. I tried, i put my name up in my county and only one other person was there. I asked them to contact me but they never got back to me.Anyway now i have to go into surgery and recovery for the cancer so i'll be no help at all. I wish you all the best as you endeavor to restore our Constitution. God bless one and all. 

Well that was certainly not the news I was expecting nor wanted to hear. Sorry to hear that you're closing it down, but I guess I can understand it. I hope you will attempt to stay in touch and in contact. And that goes for anyone else who chooses to stay in touch with me. Find my email address and send me a PM.

As for me my next step is to actively pursue Impeachment and charges of high Crimes and misdemeanors and charges of high Treason against Barack Hussein Obama and all his White House administration.
As I said a long time ago - I will stand - I will obey my oath to the Constitution - even if I have to stand alone.

Groups like SOS,VDA, USPU,and the NALC will now take the work to the courts,

elections have proven useless.These groups will tell Us if they are succeeding or not,

and We must support and listen to them.

Twana's right,PFA has run it's course and We all must be ready for 

what's next.

There are great people here,keep the faith,All.

Dan Small

Sorry Phil,Thomas,and Larry  We tried to meet face to face and hoped people in Central Fl. at least would join us.  I to Thank Twana,Harry and all who has made this possible  I'm so sad it has to end.  We got soooo much info from Twana and Harry  news we probably won't be subject to anymore.  God Bless us all.  We are going to need his great blessing from here out.  Janet Neff

Twana...I feel your frustration!  That said, without a focus that everyone will work toward, it is hard to accomplish that which is absolutely necessary for this nation to survive.   When everyone is shocked, maybe hurt, hungry, tired and lost everything-- is when they will wake up because so many are just living as if nothing is happening....or they cannot believe that anything this bad will ever go on here in America.    Well, I can tell you from other friends who are in the know; we are toast if we do not pull together and face the fact that we are in terrible trouble!   They have camps ready in many states and foreign soldiers on US soil ready to take us there.   Once  SHTF FOR REAL-- it will get so bad we will not be able to contain ourselves or understand how such could happen here.  Christians and patriots are going to be the ones they target first, because we do not agree with the One World Order or Communism in our nation!!!  Standing for the Constitution and all of our founding documents is old fashioned and some think they are just worthless and outdated...if you can imagine such stupidity?  Folks, it is not even us that is the cause of the inability to pull together more...it is because the nation is so divided and many in our own families think we are  nuts to prep and think as we do!  I cannot believe how fast so many has accepted the destruction of our nation, yet will not be able to stand it when all is taken from us.  Rome was once great too!  America was SO great that 'they' began to take us down before we were truly strong.  Evil, Communism, Islamism, selfishness and greed for money rather than life, money rather than freedom, money rather than peace, money rather than what is right and good, gain instead of faith in God and honesty has brought the world corruption to an all time level of heights.  Before it is all said and done, what we will witness in our lives, will pale all other times in history put together.  I am sorry to say these things but they are the truth at this time in our nation and if someone or something is not able to break the divide ....well, I do not know what to say except pray and get back to faith like never before.  Ready yourselves as best you can and join a group locally that you feel you can trust and unit with, to have each other's backs, when it all falls apart.  If you have not decided what to do, find out and get started pulling together a way to fortify your home, gather foods for a long haul...decide a place for last ditch efforts.  Other than that....try to stay in touch with those that can at least be with you in spirit over the nation on line and exchange numbers etc. for moral support!  Remember, when it hits- there will be no internet and no phones.   There will be no way to get messages to and from anyone to speak of except locally.   We are basically lambs to the slaughter if it all truly comes as fast as it is being put together.....think:  no TV, no phone, no internet, no way to know what is happening anywhere....THAT IS WHY WE NEED EACH OTHER NOW TO PULL TOGETHER IN GROUPS LOCALLY AND NATIONALLY.   Okay a thought; perhaps we should work locally and then add to the group with another group and so on until the state level is strong and then go more national...I do not know?   Twana gave it a great shot; so let's not give up totally....lets regroup, watch, plan and get our own houses in order keeping in touch, so we can try to help if possible.....if not; God Bless each of you and see you on the other side!!   Do not mean to be so pessimistic, but there is SO much corruption in so many areas...we are bombarded on all sides and the only one that can make a true difference now is the Lord; PRAY, GO TO CHURCH AND SEEK YOUR SOUL.   I pray with all my heart that there are changes that help us unite and grow strong for the right reasons in our nation and among Americans.....

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2019   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service