Todays THV

Arkansas Game & Fish is trying to figure out why 100,000 fish in Northwest Arkansas turned up dead. They were found along a 20-mile stretch between the Ozark Dam and Highway 109 Bridge in Franklin County.

Advertisement

The 20-mile stretch along the Arkansas River where an estimated 100,000 drum fish were found washed ashore and floating looks much different now.

Keith Stephens with Game and Fish explains, "We got a call last week from a tug boat operator that found the fish out on the river along the bank, in the river channel and we immediately dispatched somebody to the area to take a look."

Investigators from local and state agencies took samples from the affected area. Stephens says fish kills occur every year, but the magnitude of this one is unusual, and disease could be the cause.

A pollutant would have affected cross species. Stephens says, "Ninety-nine percent of them were Drum, which is a bottom feeder. It's not a game fish in Arkansas."

Some fish collected were alive and visibly sick. They have been taken to the University of Arkansas at Pine Bluff for testing.

The affected area was never closed and fishing is encouraged. "Right now it's fine to fish. If you go out there you can still fish for bass and crappie, catfish, it will be fine. Obviously don't' eat the dead fish."

As for clean up, nature is taking its course. "We'll have raccoon and birds and things like that will take care of it so there is really no clean up, it's really too big. It's contained along the river channel."

Officials expect to have an exact estimate on how many fish died by Monday. They will release the test results as soon as they get them.

The Arkansas Game & Fish Commission is also investigating thousands of dead birds in Beebe. Click here for that story.

Views: 73

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

At least OBUMMER cannot blame this one on BUSH.  But he will try.

Maybe Wall Mart did it.  They're from Arkansas.

they say the tests came back and they claimed that the bird deaths were caused by the fireworks, and then another person said that the deaths were caused by the cold temps, well if that was the case then the here where I live would've been dropping like flies because here we had temps down into the teens and we had no birds drop or die so something is fishy with the tests that they are doing. I still say targeted gas attacks.

Paul;

Were there any electro magnetical failures in these areas.  I haven't seen any reported.  What about power dams and electrical generation source failures.  Or blackouts for a temporary period. 

The gas attack is probably the most realistics.  Especially with the genetic emphasis experiement mentioned.

Last but not least:  Was there a Big Mac (Golden Arches) Fast Food near by.  I have a Big Mac Gas Attack every time I stop.  (Haven't in ten years, because I haven't stopped there in ten years).  It here was then it could be WE THE PEOPLE that caused the problem.  But this is as far fetched as the government can get.

IMO drum fish are not a real big sportfish and not good for much. I have a hunch Conservation fish and game did this. As an effort trying out a way to extracate the Asian Carp. Did not get the chemical right and affected the drum in stead of the Hearty  ASIAN CARP. JUST A THOUGHT ON MY PART. FEDS LIKE TO TINKER

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfG4vsJ5_xI

People........

Wake the hell up and pay attention to what these people on TV are telling you and what you are reading....... GET THE DAMN FACTS RIGHT !!!!!! Not 3000 black birds...... 3000 RED WING BLACK BIRDS   Got that!!!!! You now have targeted a certain race of black birds...... All died with blood viens bursting and bled to death internally..... This is the sign of a BIO attack........ Damn it call it as it is......... Okay shit for brains..... 100,000 fish die in a river full of thousands of different kinds of fish, BUT THE 100,000 ARE ALL DRUM FISH!!!!!!!! GOT THAT?????? Once again you have a targeted race of fish..... The Government along with the Military has been trying for years to get a gas that can be targeted to a certain race of people to stop all the "needless" killing during a war....Americans better wake the hell up and stop this Government before it is to late...

Excellent points. The symptoms you reference are definitely BIO. A gas that will target a certain species is so far only in the R&D stage. Maybe this was a test run.

@ Gretch

You can bet your rear end it was a test run.... And from what I can find out it must have worked...... The American people better wake up and stop these people before it is too late.....

Humphries

I have been reading your thread,  you may have a very good theory there. Can you give the sources for your theory I would like to look them up my self, If you don't mind.

Like I said that is a very good theory and you may have something there.

So yeah I have to agree with you. The government from what I have heard has been working on targeted gases.

Read the UN's WHO's Codex Alimentarius lately?  That might give you some notions about this.
   Check out chemical and biological agents of the 20th and 21st century.
I've checked out some of them a bit more up close and personal than I'd recommend you try.   There's plenty of VERY nasty stuff out there.!
Does anybody wants to buy ocean view beach house in southern Arizona?

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service