This was sent to me by a friend who has been going around my state sharing with people what the UN Agenda 21 is and does.

Twana

Subject: 2100 MP Camera Amazing

I just used the scroll button to do this.
Read this, and then the link is below. amazing is a word for it for sure.

This picture was taken with a camera 70,000 x 30,000 pixels (2100 MegaPixels).

These cameras are not sold to the public and are being installed in strategic locations. ( This is in Canada somewhere).

It can identify a face in a multitude.

Place the cursor in the multitude of people and left double click a couple times. It will continue to show the people much closer, when you double left click again. or click more if needed.  Amazing!!

You will see the image amplify and discover with an incredible sharpness the faces.

There were thousands of persons and yet one can spot and recognize any face.

Imagine what means…both police and army have it, and it happens in any part of the world.

http://www.gigapixel.com/image/gigapan-canucks-g7.html

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Oh they are watching but this is not how

if you read the caption it tells how they do this. these pictures are great there are many one is of the inauguration. but they have easier ways to watch us. 

The Vancouver Canucks Fan Zone along Georgia St. for Game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Final was captured at 5:46 pm on June 15, 2011. It is made up of 216 photos (12 across by 18 down) stitched together, taken over a 15-minute span, and is not supposed to represent a single moment in time. The final hi-res file is 69,394 X 30,420 pixels or 2,110 megapixels. Special thanks to Bonita Howard and CBC Real Estate.

• Yep, big brother and big sis is watching, you can bet your a_ _ on that, also listening, there is no privacy anymore.

• Man, was this absolutely incredible..... we all have faces now in the crowd. We are not anonymous any more.....

• Ain't that just normal (nowww)........ billions of our tax dollars are being spent to collect all this data too....... and they keep everything you do on the Net and everything you say on cell phones..... don't think these big comm companies aren't complicit!

• I don't care if they are watching me.  I am not breaking any laws.  You can always disguise yourself too. 

• I fear any government that spies on it's citizens.

• The government is OUT OF CONTROL. American citizens should be secure in their privacy. Only a government that fears it's citizens would spy on them to that extent.

• Back to giant super dark sunglasses...creepy.

• Is it 1984 already?

This reply was deleted.