File FCC Complaints

Maureen, That is an excellent idea. Thanks so much. Would you also post this in the tab forum "Can You Hear Us Now?" It's located under the banner on PFA. TwanaDate: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 From: Maureen Gerrish> To: Twana BlevinsEver since I read the FCC Diversity Czar's policies I've had the idea we all need to file official complaints against> the MSM stations. The FCC is required to process every complaint! When I saw Operation Can You Hear Me Now?> it struck me as the perfect opportunity to facilitate this.>> Here is the link to the FCC's official complaint process:>> http://esupport.fcc.gov/complaints.htm>;> Imagine if each protester filed an official complaint requesting licenses be revoked for biased reporting etc...

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• FCC Commissioner Says Diversity Chief’s Ideas for Regulating Free Speech Are ‘Troubling’
    Wednesday, October 14, 2009
    By Matt Cover (Link at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/55420)

FCC seal(CNSNews.com) – Federal Communications Commissioner Robert McDowell said Tuesday that statements about regulating freedom of speech in broadcasting made by FCC Chief Diversity Officer Mark Lloyd are “troubling.” Everyone should be concerned when federal regulators have the power to impact freedom of speech, McDowell addedMcDowell, one of the FCC’s two Republican members, said that he found such ideas “troubling,” noting that he had been assured by FCC Chairman Julius Genachowski that Lloyd’s duties would be confined to civil rights and diversity in broadband.

“I find such ideas troubling,” McDowell told CNSNews.com. “Certainly, he has a right to express them. The chairman, as CEO of the commission, has, I guess, a right to employ him. And I’ve been told by him and the chairman that he’s working on other matters not related to those issues.”

Nevertheless, McDowell said that people should vigilantly watch for any attempts to make Lloyd’s ideas official federal policy, adding that concerns raised about Lloyd and his proximity to the levers of federal rule-making were legitimate and that those concerned should make their voices heard.

“We should continue to see if there is any effort to make such ideas commission policy, and I hope at the end of our process that would be brought to light and there would be opportunity for public comment and scrutiny,” said McDowell.

“I think that we should always remain vigilant whenever a regulatory agency can impact freedom of speech,” he said. “So as we go forward with our media ownership and localism proceedings next year, I think everyone should watch very carefully what the FCC attempts to do.”
This reply was deleted.