Follow up to Obama and Hawaii on the ropes

I contacted Dianna and here was her response.Dear Kenny,Thank you for taking the time to write to me!I am familiar with TerryK, I was one of the folks that was an early supporter of what she was doing with the UIPA requests. I could see immediately what she was talking about. It was a a jaw dropping moment. The fact that it has led so much further, and has further yet to go, is amazing. Its a real lesson in not giving up, but in looking for the right questions to ask.I am working on an article that defines Natural Born Citizens now, and gives context historically to the definition. I am hoping that it goes some way to illustrating the fact that there is a clear definition of Natural Born Citizen. It should be out today.Have a great day!Dianna

You need to be a member of The Patriots For America to add comments!

Join The Patriots For America

Email me when people reply –

Replies

• Ok another update. I asked her to give me her opinion as to what will happen. Here is her response.

In my opinion (for what ever that is worth) I believe that if the State of Hawaii does not give Donofrio the documents he by law is entitled to, I do see this in court. It will happen in an expedited manner as well, because of how the Hawaiian laws are written. So if it goes in that direction, getting a hearing in a courtroom will happen very quickly. UIPA issues are very well documented, and have a lot of legal precedent in Hawaii to go on. Hawaii is between a rock and a hard place. They don't have much in the way of options. They will have to release the documentation they used to make the determination that Obama is a Natural Born Citizen. There can be no secret law.

Keep an eye out, I will be publishing an article today that gives the historical definition of Natural Born Citizen. I am hoping it will be a very difficult article to debate or debunk.

Thanks again Kenny! Have a great day!

Dianna
    http://response.In/
  • I think this helps:
    http://birthers.org/misc/CitizenshipinPix.html
    • Gary, that site is from someone I know, his name is Teo. He lives in Brazil at the time. Has a house in VA. Great guy.
  • Whenever she gets that article up, please provide a link. I'm anxious to read it.
This reply was deleted.