Silver Doctors

January 25, 2013 By The Doc

An SD reader has sent us his notification of cancellation of auto insurance from GEICO effective 1/22/13 due to the fact that ”the vehicle does not meet our underwriting guidelines because it is used in conjunction with a company that deals in the weapons industry”.

First Bank of America began confiscating the funds of firearms dealers, now GEICO believes it can cancel service for anyone working in the firearms industry. Who needs gun bans when the the banksters are more than willing to do the dirty work and pull strong armed corruption Chicago style stunts?

Submitted GEICO (Government Employees Insurance Company) notice of cancellation of insurance letter is below:

Check out these similar articles:

1. Bank of America Revoking Accounts With Clients Who Manufacturer Fir...
  2. Mortgage Insurer PMI Group Seized by Arizona Insurance Regulators, ...
  3. Jim Sinclair: Samsung/ Cluff Financing Deal is a GAME CHANGER for G...
  4. Close-to-Death Cash-Strapped Americans Selling Their Life Insurance...
  5. THE MINING INDUSTRY IS ALWAYS ONE STEP BEHIND….

Views: 696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The reply is very interesting - now I wonder what is the truth of the matter. I'll stay tuned in.

Strike two Geico!

WE ARE AT WAR WITH THE COMMUNIST IN THIS COUNTRY , THEY NEED A LOT OF BRIBE MONEY TO KEEP THE  COMMUNIST AGENDA GOING , SO ALL THE CO. YOU KNOW THAT SUPPORT OBAMA & OR THE COMMUNIST AGENDA ( BOYCOTT ) . WE NEED A LIST OF COMMUNIST CO.  

R. Lee Ermy said he was dropped by Geico because of his political views, and their spokes holes said it was because they wanted to go a different path.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2012/08/27/actor-r-lee-ermey-g...

I have had Geico for almost 15 years... I am going to look into this and if it's true I guess it's back to USAA.

Is this even legal? I don't have Gieco and will not ever buy their insurance but I don't know how they can do this. They have obviously been bought. I wonder what the amount of the kickback they got from the government.

I do not bank with B of A and have not for severak years because they support Gay rights and I did not want any of my money going to that organization. I would not bank with them now because of the stimulus monies they receive and now they have confiscated money form firearms dealers. I thought we lived in America, home of the free and the brave.

When did they start pasting things on their letters????

Just as I stated on the issue of Bank of America and TD Bank.  What everyone that has Geico Ins, and supports the Second Amendment, should do is find another insurance Co.  This will have an emense and devastating long term effect on the survival of Geico.Ins.  Encourage your friends to do the same.  Ladies and gentlemen, this type of action can work.  But it needs to be a mass effort of everyone.  SO, GET STARTED, LET'S SEE WHAT WE CAN DO!!!!!

I'd tell these idiots to PLEASE cancel my policy and then shove it where the sun doesn't shine!! Time to boycott these traitors!!

Well after a lot of research of which I am quite good here is what I have found:

Warren Buffet owns GEICO, WB is a shill for Obama

SNOPES (who I do not totally trust) says they contacted GEICO and got the shuffle so they are calling neither true nor false:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/geico.asp

GEICO doers not seem to have any statement on this one way or another

No shortage of net traffic on this and many comments are apparently coming from military, LEO's etc and while no one else seems to have been canceled at this time, there seems to be legit and valid basis for thinking this is the real deal.

That said I would have expected GEICO to have a statement or there site or some press release something but I cannot find anything.  Possible this is not at HQ GEICO but rather this took place at a lower level????

0914 hrs CST:  I am on the fone now with GEICO the office that sent this letter.  Talking with new auto policies, the gal I am talking with has not seen the aforementioned letter but she has put me on hold to Google it and take a look see.

On Hold...

Being transferred to another branch that can address this:

0923 hrs:  "x 2842 is not answering"

Not sure what else to say, but a Google search bring up over 100k hits on this subject, I suspect that something is gonna pop on this soon.  Note on the doc the cancelation date is 22 Jan '13 so this is not old stuff and by the looks its is popping EVERYWHERE>

Sidebar:  I am with USAA insurance, have been for over 45 years, They only insure military, former military and their families.  They are the top rated ins company in the US and have been near forever.

USAA is OWNED by YOU!  Not Buffett or Soros or anyone else, it is member owned and if you own a policy of any kind you are an ower.  I get 2 checks a year from them for my ownership, the checks are tax free and in the hundreds.

Check them out:  www.usaa.com

I cancelled Geico yesterday and went to USAA.....Better coverage and much better pricing.....

Twana,  after reading some of the comments posted by other's,  and looking closer at the example of the cancellation notice, I have to question the validity of this document.  It appears that some of the info is cut and pasted.  Why did the individual blot out his name?  We have an accusation here with the accuser wanting to remain anoymous.  I think one of our member's contacted Geico and they stated that the notice was not theirs.  You have a good organization going here.  i would hate to see someone be able to sabotage what you have created.  I AM REQUESTING THAT YOU CONTACT GEICO TO VERIFY THIS ISSUE DIRECT.  I don't mean to discredit the individual at this time, but when you hide your identity, it creats doubt.    

RSS

About

Old Rooster created this Ning Network.

This effort is focused on sacrifice to protect and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic.

Fox News

Tech Notes

Thousands of Deadly Islamic Terror Attacks Since 9/11

HOW TO JOIN YOUR STATE GROUP

1. Click on State Groups tab at the top of the page.
2. Find your State Flag
3. Click on Flag.
4. Look for link to join Your State Group near the top of the State Groups page.
5. Click on it.

Follow the Prompts

How to post "live" URL in posts at PFA............. Adding URLs in blog posts that are not "live" is a waste of everyone's time.....
Here's how....if anyone has better guidance send to me.....
First........type your text entry into the post block to include typing or paste the URL you want us to view........when finished with the text, highlight and copy the URL in the text.......then click the "add hyperlink" tool in the B, I, U box just above the text entry, after clicking, a window will open asking for the URL...paste the URL in the box and click "OK". You have now made the URL "live"...........it shows some code before the post is published, it goes away when you "publish post".......

Events

© 2020   Created by Old Rooster.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service