Replies

• Oh boy.

• WE HAVE THE TOOLS USE THEM ( RECALL & IMPEACHMENT ) IF YOUR CONGRESSMEN DOESN'T DO WHAT YOU COMMAND OF THEM -------- IT IS TIME FOR RECALL OR IMPEACHMENT ------------- CONGRESS IS THE KEY -------- STOP THE MONEY FLOW TO THE E.P.A. AND ALL THE OTHER COMMUNIST ORGANIZATIONS THAT ARE KILL ING       OUR COUNTRY .

• Absolutely William.

• Thank you William, I am going some locals to start pushing the recall issue, Bill Nelson is about as useful as teats on a boar; career Democrat with few if any scruples and riding bho's coattail.

• it only has to look like a credit  (my bad)  to be an assult credit

• The idiot who proposed this law needs to be impeached immedily or called home by their Governor, they are beyond help. Who would this effect, certainly the 47% which pay no taxes are laughing their asses off over this one. Anyone who would be effected is even a larger idiot should they consider turning a weapon for any reason.

• Ignore this opportunity to conceed your rights and gain a pitance of money.   

• remember at the present its not against the law to have lost your weapons and not be able to find them. i have lost all of mine

• I don't like this bill because:

1.  it was sponsored by a democrat from connecticut.

2.  I don't like any bill which proposes to pay PUBLIC FUNDS for citizens surrendering guns.

3.  Assault weapons in the hands of taxpaying citizens are an implied advantage over rapacious politicians

4.  This above reason is why rapacious politicians introduce worthless bills like HR 226

Wingy

This reply was deleted.

Activity

Oldrooster posted a discussion
Sunday
Apr 17
Apr 14
Apr 8